Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

so happy to see hyper kid doesn't get dog!

Posted by reeniebessagain 
so happy to see hyper kid doesn't get dog!
August 12, 2018
I am a fan of "Pit Bulls and Parolees" on the Animal Planet. I was SO happy to see in a repeat show today, Tia stood up for the dog! This simpering single moo brought her exceedingly hyper 5 year old boy to "take home a new dog" (never mind no one gets to just walk off with a dog!). Tia introduced them to the first "candidate" dog, whom she said liked everyone. Apparently , everyone BUT this rabid kid! The Mom just looked oblivious while the kid bounced off the walls, bragged about how "intuitive" the kid was, and ineffectually murmured "oh, don't do that" a few times. After the kid repeatedly threw a soft toy directly AT the poor dog's head a couple of times, and the dog went to hide in a crate , Tia said she "had to think about " the adoption and sent them away. The Mom said "I thought we'd get to see more than one dog?""
They came back the next day and Tia said very diplomatically that she could not adopt to them. Whew! I was so worried that she would cave to the sponsors or something and allow the maniac brat to take a dog to torture!
Re: so happy to see hyper kid doesn't get dog!
August 12, 2018
reeniebessagain
I am a fan of "Pit Bulls and Parolees" on the Animal Planet. I was SO happy to see in a repeat show today, Tia stood up for the dog! This simpering single moo brought her exceedingly hyper 5 year old boy to "take home a new dog" (never mind no one gets to just walk off with a dog!). Tia introduced them to the first "candidate" dog, whom she said liked everyone. Apparently , everyone BUT this rabid kid! The Mom just looked oblivious while the kid bounced off the walls, bragged about how "intuitive" the kid was, and ineffectually murmured "oh, don't do that" a few times. After the kid repeatedly threw a soft toy directly AT the poor dog's head a couple of times, and the dog went to hide in a crate , Tia said she "had to think about " the adoption and sent them away. The Mom said "I thought we'd get to see more than one dog?""
They came back the next day and Tia said very diplomatically that she could not adopt to them. Whew! I was so worried that she would cave to the sponsors or something and allow the maniac brat to take a dog to torture!

I wonder if moo was hoping for a PNA by dog? I'm glad that Tia didn't cave and let them adopt the poor animal. If something would have happened to the kid because it's harassing the dog, I'm sure she would have felt pretty awful about it.
Re: so happy to see hyper kid doesn't get dog!
August 14, 2018
That is FANTASTIC!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login