Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AAAAAND...The Bitch is BAAAAAAACK!!!

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
AAAAAND...The Bitch is BAAAAAAACK!!!
August 24, 2018
I am so sorry for having been long gone from these boards. Life got away from Tony and I.

Let me elaborate:

a) Survived another bout of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
b) Tony survived a pretty serious incident of prostate cancer
c) Getting old *ain't* for sissies!
d) We fucking hate our new breeder neighbors across the valley!

Tony reminded me of just how much I enjoyed this board before my absence. I hope nobody minds that I am posting again. Yeah, I seem like your "typical" bitter old childfree broad, but I don't FUCKING give a damn! Childfree to the core and unapologetic for it.

Ya think Trump is bad? Try the shitbag President Maroon of France!
Re: AAAAAND...The Bitch is BAAAAAAACK!!!
August 24, 2018
Wow, you two are survivors. Congratulations on getting back to life cfbitchfromla.
August 25, 2018
cfbitchfromla
I am so sorry for having been long gone from these boards. Life got away from Tony and I.

Let me elaborate:

a) Survived another bout of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
b) Tony survived a pretty serious incident of prostate cancer
c) Getting old *ain't* for sissies!
d) We fucking hate our new breeder neighbors across the valley!

Tony reminded me of just how much I enjoyed this board before my absence. I hope nobody minds that I am posting again. Yeah, I seem like your "typical" bitter old childfree broad, but I don't FUCKING give a damn! Childfree to the core and unapologetic for it.

Ya think Trump is bad? Try the shitbag President Maroon of France!

Welcome back! welcome sign

I've missed your posts!

Do tell about the breeders across the valley! grinning smiley
August 25, 2018
About time you came back! faces spelling out newbie

Hope all is looking better for you and your significant other.
August 25, 2018
Welcome back. Hang in there. Won't be easy. Good vibes to you and yours

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 26, 2018
Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about you and Tony's health problems. It's definitely nice to see you again.
August 26, 2018
But wait...I thought Tony passed away. Has he resurrected from the dead?

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,421114,421114#msg-421114

For some reason, my linking powers aren't working.
August 26, 2018
mumofsixbirds
But wait...I thought Tony passed away. Has he resurrected from the dead?

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,421114,421114#msg-421114

For some reason, my linking powers aren't working.

mumofsixbirds, I'm not getting the toolbar for messages, including a link function. But is this what you were trying to do?

This post
August 26, 2018
That's the one! For some weird reason, the frame around my screen is black and I don't see the control panel with buttons to add links and stuff.
I put a post up in The Office to see if it's something wrong with my computer, but if you are getting something similar to me, it could be something with the board itself.

Thanks for that, kittehpeoples! It clearly says in that thread that Tony died.

I think the bitch needs to stop trolling CF boards and go back to raising her kids.
August 26, 2018
Could it be Kimmie (aka KBC)? Maybe the mods could look into that! smiling smiley
August 26, 2018
mumofsixbirds
That's the one! For some weird reason, the frame around my screen is black and I don't see the control panel with buttons to add links and stuff.
I put a post up in The Office to see if it's something wrong with my computer, but if you are getting something similar to me, it could be something with the board itself.

I think the bitch needs to stop trolling CF boards and go back to raising her kids.

You're welcome. Yeah, I have the same black background.

As for Kimmie, I don't remember her, but if the mods have an IP addy, I suppose a comparison might be in order. I think you may be right, though, that she's a breeder who wants to do more than lurk. Trying to bait us, maybe? I dunno, but methinks also she doth protest too much.
August 26, 2018
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,96239,page=1

I think she was before you arrived on the board, kittehpeoples! I still can't link, so unfortunately, I have to just paste and copy the link.

She was an epic troll, moo of 2 kids, who originated from another well-known CF board, and then tried to fuck us around. I'm not sure if she's the same person, but go ahead and entertain yourself with this thread!

Dumb cunt. Eventually she got caught.
August 26, 2018
mumofsixbirds

I think she was before you arrived on the board, kittehpeoples! I still can't link, so unfortunately, I have to just paste and copy the link.

She was an epic troll, moo of 2 kids, who originated from another well-known CF board, and then tried to fuck us around. I'm not sure if she's the same person, but go ahead and entertain yourself with this thread!

Since this epic troll faker doesn't live in France and doesn't know cfbitchfromla's IP address it would be pretty obvious. VPN and other tactics can only do so much.
August 27, 2018
mumofsixbirds

The board is black for me too, and I have a Linux operating system. I think it's the board itself.

This breeder's asking for it in trolling Bratfree. There's a sting in this forum's tail.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 27, 2018
My screen is also black. I thought it was just me.
August 27, 2018
Someone needs to write to the creators of this board and ask "WTF?"

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 27, 2018
mumofsixbirds

I looked at the thread. Holy wow. I kind of understand breeders lurking here, since I figure they're trying to convince themselves we're all evil or emotionally scarred or somehow being punished for not experiencing the miracle of throwing away our lives. But why pose as CF and try to post as such? What's the point? Trying to prompt someone to say something she can run back to the other moos with and say, "See, they're horrible people and miserable that they don't have brats"?

I don't get it. But yeah, trainwreck thread was an interesting read. Thanks. smiling smiley
August 27, 2018
craftyzits
This breeder's asking for it in trolling Bratfree. There's a sting in this forum's tail.

Part of the reason I enjoy it so much. smiling smiley
August 27, 2018
mumofsixbirds

Guess who just found Kimmie's FB page? smiling smiley I won't post it here, but she has 3 boys. And she looks haggard as hell. PM me for the link if you want it.
September 01, 2018
You were missed! So glad you're back!
September 01, 2018
artchick62

I think you might need to read all the comments.
September 01, 2018
kittehpeoples
artchick62

LOL I was thinking the same thing! XD
September 07, 2018
kittehpeoples
artchick62

Damn, Thanks for pointing out my stupidity!
September 07, 2018
artchick62
Damn, Thanks for pointing out my stupidity!

Not stupidity. You just didn't know. Honestly, she was counting on everyone not knowing. Or remembering. winking smiley
September 07, 2018
I was just wondering, did this person hack cfbitchfromla's account? Because the first post originated from it. Should someone notify the mods?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login