Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

40 y.o guy who thinks single moms are great

Posted by allison 
I found this garbage from a guy looking to go out with a single mom on Miami's Craiglist:

I Love single moms..Why?..Because they seem to be a little more mature than woman with no kids..They have to do alot to pull it all together,I also find that they treat their man better..If they can take care of their kids then they can take care of a man,not much difference...So ladies, i am a single 40 yo man and if you need a night out..Let me know and we can get this started....
Truth be told, he likes 'em mainly cuz he knows they're just a little more desperate/needy (and therefore obedient and docile) than a women without kids (who can be much choosier). Heh heh heh. He must be one first-class loser!
Re: 40 y.o guy who thinks single moms are great
September 28, 2008
I'd bet this 40 year old man-child still lives at home. Sounds to me like he should be advertising for a maid and personal servant, rather than a potential love interest.

Admittedly, I've not been single for many years now, but this mentality of "taking care of your man" sounds like something right out of the Stepford Wives.
Anonymous User
September 28, 2008
I honestly hope that he winds up with a single mom, preferably one with a bunch of kids by different men.

Then he will find out just how much that woman is going to "take care of him".
September 28, 2008
Hahaha, he'll be singing a different tune when he marries one of these moos and he sleeps on the couch while moomie has that special bonding time co-sleeping with her five year old kid. He'll be all alone with his pecker in his hand and moomie will only fawn over Bratleigh. Have fun being a wallet and a sperm donor, dude.angry flipping off :yeahninja
A more sinister take on this is something I have heard for the last few years. That is, some child molesters have been using dating websites to seek out single moos with kyds so they can use their dating of the moos to get close to the kyds and hopefully get a chance to be alone with them, their "real" targets.
September 28, 2008
deegee: ugh, disgusting! I wouldn't be surprised though.

They have to do alot to pull it all together,I also find that they treat their man better..If they can take care of their kids then they can take care of a man,not much difference

Translation: Single moms are an easy lay for losers like me because no sensible man with cojones enough to attract a cool woman would give the time of day to a raggedy-ass single welfare mom with little money, no social status, a crappy apartment, and built-in permanent baggage.

My BS detector started ringing when I read his stupid post...
Sounds pretty Lolita-esque...
September 28, 2008
Clematis, you are so right. My loser detector went into the red zone. There are darker implications too....he could be a writing that ad because he's a Chester. The Moos will be so flattered, but he may want a young boy or girl to be his sexual partner.

Even if he is not a Chester, I'd lay odds that he's a loser and/or sexist jerk who is looking for a single moo because he wants someone to do the cuntwork. (Because misogynistic males are always telling those fancy-free, uppity single wimmen to settle down and do some cuntwork by taking care of a may-n or a kid.)

"I also find that they treat their man better..If they can take care of their kids then they can take care of a man,not much difference..."

There is a HELL of a lot of difference between "taking care" of a man versus taking care of a kid. My DH is my PARTNER, sexually, emotionally, financially. I am not his mommy. I don't tell him what to do, nor am I responsible for wiping is ass, cooking his meals, or picking up after him.

So whether this dude is dangerous or clueless, his priorities are seriously fucked up.
September 28, 2008
There's a couple of red flags here. He is 40 years old and actively seeking single moos because they are "more mature", which is an obvious attempt to butter them up. He relates raising a kyd (s) to taking care of a man, which is a HUGE red flag. He doesn't mention having any kyds of his own and it seems like he would if he thinks having kyds would make him seem "more mature". That's probably because he has bastard kyds spread out all over the continental United States and doesn't support them. He knows the single moos get welfare or child support which would absolve him of any responsibility and he basically is just looking for an easy lay. Also, in general the single moos he seeks would likely be 15-20 years younger than he is and not likely to recognize an eight ball when they see it. They need to run as fast and as far away as possible from this man, but they will probably latch onto him in hopes he will become a wallet.

It's just two con artists trying to outdo the other when this happens, may the best asshole win.
Anonymous User
September 28, 2008
deegee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A more sinister take on this is something I have
> heard for the last few years. That is, some child
> molesters have been using dating websites to seek
> out single moos with kyds so they can use their
> dating of the moos to get close to the kyds and
> hopefully get a chance to be alone with them,
> their "real" targets.

Child molestors LOVE kids. Pedophiles will do anything to have contact with children.

The most normal men I know, have no real interest in kids at all.

To me, if a person is drooling over kids constantly, that's just creepy.
casseyrod Wrote:
> deegee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A more sinister take on this is something I
> have
> > heard for the last few years. That is, some
> child
> > molesters have been using dating websites to
> seek
> > out single moos with kyds so they can use their
> > dating of the moos to get close to the kyds and
> > hopefully get a chance to be alone with them,
> > their "real" targets.
>
> Child molestors LOVE kids. Pedophiles will do
> anything to have contact with children.
>
> The most normal men I know, have no real interest
> in kids at all.
>
> To me, if a person is drooling over kids
> constantly, that's just creepy.

You are soooooooo fucking right. I firmly believe that is is why the "male pill" has never really been developed, although you hear about "breakthroughs" from time to time... if it were up to men to make the decisions about having kids, our population would be cut in half or more. Normal men 80% of the time get "surprised or oopsed" into a kid. Sure there are married couples who plan together, but as you can see on all the moo message boards, men in general are simply not interested in kids and if they are maybe one. The fundy freak men who want 20 are a rarity.

Also, it is not natural for a single man with no kids to be interested in dating single moos, UNLESS, he's just looking for an easy lay. Anything beyond that and he's prolly 99% pedo. Men are NOT interested in other men's kids, and I've seen this play out time and time again with these whores and their 15 babydaddies. Single moos are JUST THAT, and you know how they always remain single? None of these men want them, unless they are some kind of weirdo pedo type.

In the wild, a buck will kill the litter of a sow so that he can mate with her. Males of any species will chase of the current litters of the sow or kill them to have a mating opportunity. This is evolution folks. And these idiot single moo whores don't think that nature doesn't apply to them, well think again asshat.
September 28, 2008
nowhiggers is right about men not wanting to raise other male's offspring and people in general are very aware of this, so I don't understand why the moocows won't admit it instead of magnifying every little thing the new man might do (like play catch with the little bugger for 30 minutes, buy him an Icee, or read him a bed time story) and make it seem like "he's such a good father to my boy".eye rolling smiley One thing I have noticed which I find humorous is how paternal grandmoos/peepaws, and the father and his whole side of the famblee, will point out things about a newborn especially, that's "just like his daddy". "He has his daddy's nose!", "He's got his daddy's grip!", "He's going to be a lefty like his daddy, see how he reaches to you with his south paw?", "He's going to be a cotton top, just like his daddy", etc..........

It's OBVIOUS that I could pick an infant at random and present it to them and TELL them it's their kyd, and they wouldn't know the difference, as evidenced by men who are lied to about paternity yet think their boy looks "just like me", and of the hospital mix ups where people raise another kyd and dont know the fucking difference. They are trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that you can rest assured, this IS my kyd, no doubts here. My FAVORITE thing to do is say, "No, actually he doesn't look ANYTHING like his daddy, I am seeing mommy made over in this little one". Even if it's not true, I still say it to get a cheap thrill out of their reaction. Their ass cheeks immediately pucker up and then they start trying to point out specific "daddy" traits the brat has and I sit there and say, "No, sorry, I just don't see it".bouncing and laughing

People who want replicants of themselves disgust me anyway, so I find this harmless activity rather entertaining to watch them get upset, plant a seed of doubt in their heads , and grovel helplessly for me to change my mind.tongue sticking out smiley That sounds awful mean when it's all typed out, but doesn't change the fact that I enjoy doing it.
September 28, 2008
Of course, this guy has to be a complete minger -- probably has the appearance of a hungover Ted Koppel as reflected in the back of a spoon and body odour that knocks full grown dogs clean off their feet at 40 paces. Voluntarily 'stepping down' and agreeing to take on the damaged goods of single mothers in exchange for (a) getting laid for the second time in his sad life, (b) getting looked after day-in-day-out like a child, sounds like a deal. But of course the deal is engineered to benefit himself more than his intended new partner, so I'd say he's probably also a chronic gambler and alcoholic to boot.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 28, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> Also, it is not natural for a single man with no
> kids to be interested in dating single moos

Please tell that to the idiot pig downstairs who moved his single moo slut and her 2 brats in. I am SO SICK of putting up with their shit!

a raggedy-ass single welfare mom with little money, no social status, a crappy apartment, and built-in permanent baggage

Yup, that's her! She's a loud psycho bitch, too.

As for the loser from the original post, I agree: he is either a Chester or a total basement-dweller.
September 28, 2008
40 years old - and hasn't grown up yet.eye rolling smiley
September 29, 2008
Obviously mentally deficient.
September 29, 2008
HA! Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! LOL

LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
> Hahaha, he'll be singing a different tune when he
> marries one of these moos and he sleeps on the
> couch while moomie has that special bonding time
> co-sleeping with her five year old kid. He'll be
> all alone with his pecker in his hand and moomie
> will only fawn over Bratleigh. Have fun being a
> wallet and a sperm donor, dude.angry flipping off :yeahninja
September 29, 2008
I think that this dude is a loser. It's a rare man who would WANT to take brats along with the woman. And the idea that he might be a Chester makes perfect sense. Who better to find than some single Moo who is DESPERATE to find a may-unnn?

Once I achieved a decent self-image, I wouldn't have a single Moo for the world! From my ONE experience, they are looking for a may-unn so they can quit working (if they had a job, which my ex did, mostly because you can't really live on $620.00 a month) and let the may-unn support them. They don't want to help a man build a life, they want it all done for them. That's why loser wannabe FTM took up with her...he couldn't find better. I can and I have. That's probably the case with this jerk--no self-respecting CF woman will have him.
Interesting that this dum-dum says he prefers single moos. The men's forums all say emphatically to stay away from single mothers for various reasons, among them the possibility of an oops, the risk of a false accusation of molestation, the danger in some states and in Canada that a man can be ordered to pay child support for "establishing a bond" with the existing children, and so forth.

The main attraction for jerks like him is indeed that many single moos are desperate and therefore are easy lays. But they have motives to be easy lays—read, "wallet" and "substitute dad to existing kyds".
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> I think that this dude is a loser. It's a rare man
> who would WANT to take brats along with the woman.
> And the idea that he might be a Chester makes
> perfect sense. Who better to find than some single
> Moo who is DESPERATE to find a may-unnn?
>
> Once I achieved a decent self-image, I wouldn't
> have a single Moo for the world! From my ONE
> experience, they are looking for a may-unn so they
> can quit working (if they had a job, which my ex
> did, mostly because you can't really live on
> $620.00 a month) and let the may-unn support them.
> They don't want to help a man build a life, they
> want it all done for them. That's why loser
> wannabe FTM took up with her...he couldn't find
> better. I can and I have. That's probably the case
> with this jerk--no self-respecting CF woman will
> have him.

Mer I always thought that folks with alternative genders and orientations were lucky, in that, they got to escape the whole breederiffic bullshit, the single moos, all that crap.

Boy was I wrong! Good lord dear, just be glad you don't have sperm because dollars to donuts you would have been oopsed!!!
September 29, 2008
Yep this is the one time in my life I'm glad that I don't have working equipment or viable, erm, product.

She tried to force me to sign something saying I would give her part of whatever I inherited. Never did. Bitch is out and I'm having a blast!
September 29, 2008
This guy is a pathetic loser, with mommy issues.
He is lurking in this demographic of women, because he knows they will settle for any man that will support them.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
this guy knows that single moos are easy lays, they are desperate and clingy.

Like i have said many many times, GUYS DONT WANT KIDS, (unless its to touch them) guys fake interest in their own kids.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
k-man Wrote:

> The men's forums all say
> emphatically to stay away from single mothers for
> various reasons, among them the possibility of an
> oops, the risk of a false accusation of
> molestation, the danger in some states and in
> Canada that a man can be ordered to pay child
> support for "establishing a bond" with the
> existing children, and so forth.
>

There is a HUGE risk of a man being ordered to pay child support - even if he never marries the single mom! Its happened in several cases I've heard of.

Single moms will grab any man they can and try to force child support out of him. Whether or not the child is biologically his, is a non-issue for them. They think every man out there owes them something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login