Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little fuckers... (pic).

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Little fuckers... (pic).
September 29, 2008

If that was my house, those grinning little fuckers would be long dead by now.
Re: Little fuckers... (pic).
September 29, 2008
Yep, me, too! My mother would NEVER have tolerated this garbage. It' not cute--it's spoilt little bastards with no discipline!
September 29, 2008
Instant birth control.
September 29, 2008
No, more like instant life sentence because I would beat them both to death.

Typical breeder house. Shitty, cheesy decor, and toys all over the place.
September 29, 2008
What is that stuff? Looks like paint. OMG on the TV too!!!
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
how cute!! YUK they would be with Caylee Anthony if that was my house

where is that from? a mommy board?, thinking this is sooooo cute
September 29, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how cute!! YUK they would be with Caylee Anthony
> if that was my house
>
>
> where is that from? a mommy board?, thinking this
> is sooooo cute

I'm not sure where it's originally from... I found it on a random picture community at LiveJournal.com
September 29, 2008
My heart actually skipped a beat as I involuntarily GASPED when I saw the initial mess and realized it was PAINT.doh face I had a hissy fit last night when two of my cats jumped up on my counter while playing tag and knocked over a whole cannister of pasta all over the floor like a bunch of pick up sticks. I can not IMAGINE something that couldn't be cleaned up or that caused actual property damage. It looks like a cheap apartment and only the floor has been damaged so I guess that they will lose their deposit, but the curtain, couch, and the TV may as well be tossed, not to MENTION the mess and the time it will take to clean it up. If they DO think this is "cute", I guess they get what they deserve. The older boy is old enough (4 maybe?) to KNOW better than this shit and if it happened in MY house, that stupid grin on his face would'nt have lasted long enough to pose for a snapshot.

Again, this is the parents' faults. Why leave the paint where it was accessible, leave them unattended long enough to do this crap, and THEN to condone and further encourage the behavior, they take a picture of it???? Judging by the giggly looks on their faces, it doesn't look as if moomie had a negative reaction when she saw this.
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
The little monsters look sooooo pleased with themselves. I'd make them clean it up prior to beating them within an inch of their worthless lives.spanking with a whip on the assangry smiley
September 29, 2008
TXGirl, you are a soul after my own heart!
k-man
September 29, 2008
Nothing goes with white like red (blood) and black and blue (bruises). Looks to me as if the kids spilled the paint, then brushed it on the TV and other belongings.
September 29, 2008
Typical breeder house is true.
How come all breeder homes are cheesy, cluttered, and just plain uninviting?
Those little darlings, would be meeting the end of a stick.

Of course what kind of idiot leaves paint in the reach of a kid and leaves a kid alone long enough to do that?
September 29, 2008
TXGal Wrote:
> The little monsters look sooooo pleased with
> themselves. I'd make them clean it up prior to
> beating them within an inch of their worthless
> lives.spanking with a whip on the assangry smiley

I had this thought too. I KNOW if someone brought a really young kid to my house and it drew in one of my books I'd smack it without thinking. I just know I'd lose it.

My 6 year old nephew came for a weekend and I thought I was going to die.
September 29, 2008
Planned Parenthood should hand out mandatory pictures like these along with packs of condoms.

Kim, I'm with you, I did a double-take once I found out the mess in question was WHITE PAINT, especially on the TV. And yeah, you can tell by the kiddies' shit-eating grins that mommy and daddy just shook their empty heads and said, 'Aw shucks, kids will be kids! Let's get the camera! Ho ho ho, I can always buy another TV, but I can't replace these two darling little angels!'

I'd need a skin graft on my hand after the powerful beating I'd dole out over this.
September 29, 2008
This is a very clear example of why our home is not welcoming to children. If I want to wreck my house I can do it by myself!

THIS to breeders who can't discipline your brats!angry flipping off You deserve everything your brats dish out--and then some!:yeah
September 29, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> TXGal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The little monsters look sooooo pleased with
> > themselves. I'd make them clean it up prior to
> > beating them within an inch of their worthless
> > lives.spanking with a whip on the assangry smiley
>
> I had this thought too. I KNOW if someone brought
> a really young kid to my house and it drew in one
> of my books I'd smack it without thinking. I just
> know I'd lose it.
>
> My 6 year old nephew came for a weekend and I
> thought I was going to die.

I had an extensive old/antique book collection, which was sadly later destroyed in a fire, that included one of my favorites which as a 1955 copy of The Little Engine That Could. I kept these books in an enclosed glass case in a spare bedroom/office. At the time I was dating a guy who had a breeder sister with 4 doorstep brats and one saturday they showed up at my house while we were outside cooking on the BBQ, or I would have never answered the door. Anyway, I tossed some hotdogs on the grill when it was obvious they wanted to eat, and threw some paper plates on the picnic table and some cokes in a cooler. I was basically ignoring them and was about half drunk on marguaritas anyway.

I hadn't realized that one of the brats, around age 5 or so, had been in my house to go potty for such a long time until it was time to eat. As I went into my house to look for the little fucker I found him sitting in the middle of my office floor and the book case doors were open with several of my collection scattered about, but the HORROR was he has that Little Engine book open, had already ripped out a few pages and was drawing on the rest with majic markers he had found in a pen/pencil holder, like it was a dime store coloring book.

I have never quite gotten over that one and it was probably the WORST as far as personal property destroyed by a kid goes.
September 29, 2008
Kim, that is exactly what I'm talking about. I have a lot of art books and the white end pages would be quite appealing, not to mention the objets d'art on the shelves.

I kept giving him soda so he would drive his parents as crazy as he was driving me. your story is heartbreaking.
September 29, 2008
OMG kidlesskim, I would have KILLED the little fucker. Betcha the breeders never did a thing to brat or offered to replace it. Of course not! The little fucker mustn't have his cre8tivity stifled! If I had messed with anything in a house my parents and I were visiting, let alone destroyed something, I wouldn't have been able to sit FOR WEEKS if not MONTHS! I hate breeders just because of their attitude towards the property of anyone that their spawn may destroy. This tells you what their home must be like.
September 29, 2008
Ever notice there are no CF on Clean House?
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Ever notice there are no CF on Clean House?

YES, i did notice that, there are either a gaggle full of kids, or the women are 9 months pregnant.
September 29, 2008
Great. Pricey TV ruined, couch ruined, nice hardwood floor probably ruined. Who in their right mind was dumb enough to let these kids mess with paint?! How about outside, on the back patio, with water-based paint, where patio & kids could be hosed down? Why are people so stupid?
September 29, 2008
Interesting why breeders cannot keep their homes clean. A bit of discipline goes a long way. I was required to put my toys away when finished. I was taught to behave like a civilised human being. If my mum was working and I didn't do what Grossemutte (my grandma was German, so that's what I called her) said, I got my ass paddled. My mum did not tolerate misbehaviour nor my tearing the house apart. I can remember being four and being taught how to make a bed with hospital corners (mum was a nurse lol). Hell, I didn't know any other way to make beds until I was in my twenties. My mum worked full-time and trust me, her house was spotless! Yeah, I was an only child, but trust me, Mum could have done it with a houseful of kids.

These moos make their own hell by not gaining control when the brats are young and keeping it!
September 29, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I had an extensive old/antique book collection,
> which was sadly later destroyed in a fire, that
> included one of my favorites which as a 1955 copy
> of The Little Engine That Could. I kept these
> books in an enclosed glass case in a spare
> bedroom/office. At the time I was dating a guy who
> had a breeder sister with 4 doorstep brats and one
> saturday they showed up at my house while we were
> outside cooking on the BBQ, or I would have never
> answered the door. Anyway, I tossed some hotdogs
> on the grill when it was obvious they wanted to
> eat, and threw some paper plates on the picnic
> table and some cokes in a cooler. I was basically
> ignoring them and was about half drunk on
> marguaritas anyway.
>
> I hadn't realized that one of the brats, around
> age 5 or so, had been in my house to go potty for
> such a long time until it was time to eat. As I
> went into my house to look for the little fucker I
> found him sitting in the middle of my office floor
> and the book case doors were open with several of
> my collection scattered about, but the HORROR was
> he has that Little Engine book open, had already
> ripped out a few pages and was drawing on the rest
> with majic markers he had found in a pen/pencil
> holder, like it was a dime store coloring book.
>
> I have never quite gotten over that one and it was
> probably the WORST as far as personal property
> destroyed by a kid goes.

*dies* OMG... I seriously would have punched that little motherfucker right in the face for that, and scream at the breedercunt and her cuntlets to get the fuck out. I collect antique books too. I don't think I could keep myself from seriously hurting someone if they did that to my books, brat or adult. *shudder* Please tell me you screamed at the little bastard and moo?
September 29, 2008
Oh. My God.

I also have several antique books, some lovely art and photography books, and some old encyclopedias. I would LOSE IT if some idiot brat so much as touched one of those, MUCH LESS ripped it up! Was this hellion raised by wolves?

I presume that the parents immediately WHIPPED the butt off their horrible kid, took his butt home for lockdown, and promptly bought you another 1955 LETC from an antique book store or online.

...am I right? eye rolling smiley
September 29, 2008
In our dreams, right?

Wonderful thought, clematis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login