Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shut up already

Posted by annie35 
Shut up already
September 29, 2008
If I have to listen to SIL whine anymore, or her stupid husband continue with the don't do that, don't smell that, stay away from that, because you are pregnant, I am going to smack them.
"daddy to be" was constantly telling us to blow out the candle or not to light the tiki torch because pregnant wife might get sick or the baby might get sick. She of course is eating up the husband doing everything but wiping her butt.
We left early and did not come back, because we could not stand the diplay of look at us.
They are idiot breeders, who in a matter of 3 hours managed to run off everybody in the family due to their display of breederific stupidity.
They seem to think they are the first people to display a screw trophy.
Idiots!
Re: Shut up already
September 29, 2008
I hate this whole category of breeder. They think they're the first ever to have the woman shit out a baybee. EVERYTHING has to revolve around them. I would invite the rest of the family to whatever events you are having. When it gets back to them that they are being excluded, you can always say (in a sickeningly sweet tone of voice, of course) tell them, "I conerned that (insert name here) or the baybeee might be harmed.

I anything further is said, tell them that you are not completely revamping your life for the fucktrophy.
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
lol, god i hate breeders like this, i dont think a baby ever died over a tiki torch. idiots,

a few yrs ago, we went to a 4th of July party and some idiot moo was there,. she was 2 months pregnant, couldnt even tell, but the idiot duh wouldnt even let her lift a 2 liter of pepsi and pour it herself, and claimed, "honeeyyyy I dont need you lifting that 2 liter and hurting the babyeee"

so annoying
September 29, 2008
Oh yeah, I have been around PLENTY of knocked up women (the first timers are the worst) and their pathetic breeder husbands who act as if they are giving birth to the Messiah. Contrary to popular belief, unless that moo is exposed to toxic waste, gets drunk or high on a daily basis, or is in close proximity to a nuclear reactor when it hits meltdown, NOTHING is likely to hurt "the baybee".eye rolling smiley They act as if they can't clean out a litter box because of some enzyme or bacteria found in the cat shit which will cause problems with the embryo. I challenge them to OPEN their minds and think. If they would wash their hands properly then they are in no danger. If **I*** didn't wash my hands after cleaning up cat shit then I would likely get sick as well.It's simple;scoop a cat turd, WASH YOUR HANDS. Bag up some doggie doo? WASH YOUR HANDS.

They act the same way with air fresheners,foods cooked on teflon, BBQ grill smoke, fireplace smoke, OF COURSE second hand cigarette smoke is a no no, tap water, chlorinated pools and spas, aspirin or any other OTC medication because of the unnecessary (except for legal reasons) 18th warning on the back of the box that it MIGHT shouldn't be taken by the preggo or nursing and I feel sorry for all of the doctors the boxes say they should "contact" before taking, then there are electronics they should avoid, talcum powder, perfumes and perfumed soaps and lotions,car emissions, dust and dust mites, certain milk and dairy products, processed foods, honey, any product with a minute trace of alcohol,any product with any caffeine in it, certain exercises and lifting, certain sexual positions and oral sex, cootie lotions or creams, certain vitamins and herbs,.......the list goes on to infinity.

They want attention, plain and simple. I really hate it when these SAME assholes eat fast food on a daily basis which probably has to be the WORST thing for baybee AND moo there can be as far as nutritionally or because of the preservatives. They basically pick and choose what they want to believe and it's generally shit that inconveniences the rest of us or delivers the chance of the most possible attention. I absolutely HATE to be around this shit and avoid it at ALL costs.
September 29, 2008
Yanno, I've noticed that, kidlesskim. I just ignored SkankMoo when I was at the in-laws. I had no intention of letting the little slut fuck up my life because she is in pig.

I would let people like those above know that they might want to consider not coming because I am having a party for more than just them, so things might not be to their liking. If they started anything when and if they came, I would tell the guests that they can continue what they were doing as I had already told BitchMoo2B that I was not rearranging things to suit her and suggest that she might feel more comfortable AT HOME.
September 29, 2008
These types are the absolute WORST.

They're the ones you send on their merry fucking way, not the other way around, which is letting THEM chase everyone off. Fuck that noise.
September 29, 2008
I like how they work thweir impending maternity into every sentence. "honey, can you get me a pillow?"
September 29, 2008
I have to say that when my sis was pregnant with her sons, she did not make a big deal out of it. She worked and drove herself around well into the end stages of her pregnancies, never asked for special favors, and only was a bit tired sometimes but never mentioned it. Nothing about toxic tiki torches...eye rolling smiley
September 29, 2008
Yanno women like your sister, clematis, I would probably go out of my way for. Why? Because they don't pound everyone over the head with their pregnancy. The others out there who think the world revolves around them and the bun in the oven?angry flipping off
September 29, 2008
And definitely TMI. When I ask "How are you?" I don't want to hear about your fucking mucus plug.
September 29, 2008
Yeeeesh! Neither do I!!!
September 29, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And definitely TMI. When I ask "How are you?" I
> don't want to hear about your fucking mucus plug.

eeewwwww. Or their sore nipples, various bodily discharges, or a list of what smells make them vomit.
September 29, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And definitely TMI. When I ask "How are you?"
> I
> > don't want to hear about your fucking mucus
> plug.
>
>
>
> eeewwwww. Or their sore nipples, various bodily
> discharges, or a list of what smells make them
> vomit.

I also don't want to see a freaking picture of your fetus.
I also don't want to hear about your bodily functions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login