Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

update on welfare republican relative

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
update on welfare republican relative
September 29, 2008
just when you thought it couldn't get more fucked up...

so she had her loaf and come to find out (she's 20) the babydaddy is a married guy with a wife and kids! I haven't heard how much if any much older he is than her, but it gets even worse..

you all remember me telling the story here about her republican parents and her ripping off welfare by saying they don't know who the baby daddy is. well apparently, she's still in touch with the duhd, texting and talking to him on her cell and supposedly he even came to the hospital. What chutzpah! Blatently lying to welfare while keeping in touch with him on the side.

See, and I don't even think it would do any good if one of us in the family called welfare and told them what was going on, because none of us know the duhds name, her and her republican family keep that name well hidden.
Re: update on welfare republican relative
September 29, 2008
That's disgusting! I'd like to say karma will catch up with the little slut, but it probably won't. I'm not surprised as to marital status of baybeeduddie and not at all surprised to hear that that SlutMoo and baybeeduddie are in contact. It's little whores like this that constantly get away with murder!hot smiley
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just when you thought it couldn't get more fucked
> up...
>
> so she had her loaf and come to find out (she's
> 20) the babydaddy is a married guy with a wife and
> kids! I haven't heard how much if any much older
> he is than her, but it gets even worse..
>
> you all remember me telling the story here about
> her republican parents and her ripping off welfare
> by saying they don't know who the baby daddy is.
> well apparently, she's still in touch with the
> duhd, texting and talking to him on her cell and
> supposedly he even came to the hospital. What
> chutzpah! Blatently lying to welfare while keeping
> in touch with him on the side.
>
> See, and I don't even think it would do any good
> if one of us in the family called welfare and told
> them what was going on, because none of us know
> the duhds name, her and her republican family keep
> that name well hidden.

Send as many of the particulars to welfare (my experience, they dont' give a damn.)
I'd also take some incriminating pics (if you can get away with it) and send to wifey. Ten to one she already knows and is 'staying for the sake of the kyddds'.
September 29, 2008
The wives are the most pitiful part of the equation. I can trust DH implicitly. Too bad wifey can't trust hubby out of her sight. Any woman who puts up with this shit without taking him for everything he's got (starting with their bank account) is PATHETIC.
September 29, 2008
Definitely toss him on the fire.
September 29, 2008
I sure as hell would!
September 29, 2008
Sad all around...and it will only end in tears for all concerned, no matter how much any of them think they're beating the system or fooling others. What goes around comes around.
September 29, 2008
Any woman who stays married to a man who has a baybee with another woman is a stupid slut. Why is this so common? I worked with one of these who had been married less than 3 months when she announced her pregnancy, and a few months after that some OTHER slut(also married) got knocked up with his kyd as well. After some initial bitch slapping and mudslinging, the two baby mamas, the wife and the GF on the side, are "friends" and let the brats play together while they sit there having conversation and sharing meals, with cheating hubby and the slut on the side's husband watching football, like they are one big happy famblee. So we have the cheated on wife slut with one bastard kyd from a prior "relationship", a "his and hers" baybee, HIS kyd from a prior marriage, the slut on the side's two kyds, the slut on the side's kyd from a prior relationhip, the slut on the side's HUSBAND'S two kyds from 2 different baby mamas, and of course, the little bastard love chyld. It's a fucking hillbillie famblee reunion at every get together.

Both of these women get welfare of some form which I know they get WIC and food stamps, ALL of the kyds are on medicaid, and both hubbies work together, when they work. I can't help but wonder if they don't just all four pile up in bed together? Their lifestyle amounts to polygamy although they claim to be in heterosexual monogamous relationships, but their lifestyles tell a different story. Also, they all four go to the same Baptist church, bastard kyds in tow. eye rolling smiley
September 29, 2008
Talk about a royal clusterfuck, kidlesskim! LMAO at stupid slut wives who permit this shit.
nowhiggers
September 29, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:

>Also, they all four go to
> the same Baptist church, bastard kyds in tow. eye rolling smiley

oh shit kim you have got to be kidding me.

when i was growing up, and we are talking 30 years ago as a kid, this would have never been allowed in the Baptist church, NEVAH. They would have been asked to leave the congregation. It was unheard of. I am talking Southern Baptist now, which is the mainstream Baptist religion, and back then, even single moos, if not ousted from the congregation, were made to feel very very uncomfortable and shamed.

That's the whole thing Mer and I were talking about back and forth in that thread about how there are so many out of wedlock births, more than wedlock births these days, 50.4%!!! and how there is no shame for these whores. No one shames them anymore about their behavior, certainly not the liberals and the fundies don't do it anymore either.
September 29, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >Also, they all four go to
> > the same Baptist church, bastard kyds in tow.
> eye rolling smiley
>
> oh shit kim you have got to be kidding me.
>
> when i was growing up, and we are talking 30 years
> ago as a kid, this would have never been allowed
> in the Baptist church, NEVAH. They would have been
> asked to leave the congregation. It was unheard
> of. I am talking Southern Baptist now, which is
> the mainstream Baptist religion, and back then,
> even single moos, if not ousted from the
> congregation, were made to feel very very
> uncomfortable and shamed.
>
> That's the whole thing Mer and I were talking
> about back and forth in that thread about how
> there are so many out of wedlock births, more than
> wedlock births these days, 50.4%!!! and how there
> is no shame for these whores. No one shames them
> anymore about their behavior, certainly not the
> liberals and the fundies don't do it anymore
> either.

Oh, they are still gossipped about behind their backs, no doubt. Only there is a new breed of Baptists who have what I guess would be a new bingo of slut acceptance of sorts which is, "At least they didn't abort the baybee, I have to respect them for that", or "They sinned, but through Jesus they are forgiven. At least they didn't get an abortion and chose life".eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login