Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder ruins my weekend with nasty remarks

Posted by blackpearl 
Re: Breeder ruins my weekend with nasty remarks
June 17, 2019
Good idea. There are plenty of places where you can get bingos for free. (Not that I think you want them, but that's basically what you paid for.)
June 17, 2019
Since you traveled to visit her and spent the night to help out I'd think she could be nice to you and have an enjoyable visit. Sorry to hear that she couldn't do that.
June 17, 2019
blackpearl
I do understand she is tired with two kids under 3 and her husband not really helping but friendship goes both ways.

Not with breeders it doesn't. A friendship with a parent typically is a one way street where you do all the giving and they do all the taking. This is why it's often very difficult to stay friends with parents, especially when you're childfree because then they assume you have all the time and money in the world to devote to them.

In any case, I'm sorry to hear your friend still sucks. It really doesn't sound like a friendship that's worth keeping, to be honest, not only because of this most recent behavior, but just how they've been treating you during past visits. Her being tired from having two kids she didn't need to have in semi-rapid succession doesn't give her an excuse to treat you like a pack mule/punching bag.

And yeah no, endo isn't curable, and the ones she claims cured theirs most likely never had it to begin with. They probably just had fucked up periods, used Google to diagnose themselves, took some bullshit snake oil remedy and got "cured" through a placebo effect.

If you don't have to associate with these people, it sounds like it might be best to just not bother with them. The way both of them treat you isn't how friends should treat one another.
June 18, 2019
The one with disposable income i noticed it very well, it has pissed me off to no ends because even then when i was a student and living with very little money, some assumed that i was just worry free. Last times i was there, i burned lots of money on gas and train because the distance is quite significant. And yes that money is significant to me because i'm in a low-income job.
June 18, 2019
Yeah, life is too short to spend your precious time with people who you aren't compatible with. It doesn't sound like she's a bad person or anything, but maybe you guys are just growing apart because of her lifestyle choice of breeding and the fact that she's married to a dick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login