Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1172 Kill The Kid Game

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1172 Kill The Kid Game
April 05, 2006
What a great game!!!! A video game I could actually get interested in playing!! LOL
Sherz
Re: 1172 Kill The Kid Game
April 05, 2006
Wow, as much as I would love to do this, I really suck at it. I guess I'm just not a natural born killer. I only smashed three of the little bastards!
CFADinNYC
April 05, 2006
I hung in there a few rounds and then squished the kyds and made it before the cops busted me!! LOL! Glad you enjoyed!!! smiling smiley
PS
April 06, 2006
I suck at this game too. I tried several times and got all the kids before the cops came.. like once. On the other hand.. my b/f went through 6 rounds on his second game. He must have better eye/hand coordination then me. But we both still thought it was freakin' hilarious.
April 06, 2006
its easy, i worked it out, keep the froward and left down together the car goes round and round and the little blighters run into your car (i got to level 9)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.