Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reason 1,000,000 no kids

Posted by annie35 
Reason 1,000,000 no kids
September 30, 2008
I had to renew my tags and drivers license today. So I go at lunch as usual there are mostly moo's with shittlings hanging on to them and a few business people such as myself, who are texting and emailing to waste time while we wait. Well they call my number, I get up to go to the counter and realize that the kid next to me had urinated all over is chair and there was a puddle on the floor. How disgusting.
Re: Reason 1,000,000 no kids
September 30, 2008
I wash my hands religiously every time I come home and this is one reason why.
September 30, 2008
euWEclematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wash my hands religiously every time I come home
> and this is one reason why.

I must have use half a bottle of hand sanitizer, when I got back to my car. Then at the office I scrubbed like I was about to prep for surgery. It was so nasty, who the hell is going to clean that up in the waiting area?
September 30, 2008
Breeders are REPULSIVE. Bet Moocunt made no effort to clean up after shitling, toadler, whatever.eye rolling smiley
September 30, 2008
That is so fucking gross. The least these moocows could do is attempt to clean up the mess or make an effort to alert an employee that there has been an accident. When I knock off a bottle of something at the grocery store I ALWAYS let an employee/manager know so no one ELSE will happen up on it and step in it, get it on them, or slip in it. This is just PLAIN common courtesy. You would think that it would bother someone to imagine an innocent person actually sitting down in the urine, which could easily happen. How nasty and selfish is that to not give a damn about anyone around you? I don't have enough time to list all the reasons this is a public health issue and why they should be arrested for this.

URINE IS HUMAN WASTE, and if comes out of your body or out of the body of someone under your care, then YOU are responsible for it's proper cleanup or disposal.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
Pathetic. Absolutely disgusting two faces puking
September 30, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> I wash my hands religiously every time I come home
> and this is one reason why.

Me too! And I never, ever touch my cats before doing so. I don't want gross (and potentially dangerous) breeder germs to get on them.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
I am convinced that the DMV is one of the 7 circles of hell. You have my condolences for making your descent there today.

I renewed my license in August towards the end of the month (the very worst time to go). I had to sit beside of a woman in acid washed jeans with a bad dye job and an 80's haircut. She had 3 brats who were breakfasting on Charms Blow Pops and sitting upside down on the chairs and rolling on the floor. The one little fucker had shorts that were so loose and short that when he had his legs up in the air everyone could see his penis. The stupid moo didn't even make sure her stupid kid had underwear on. After two hours of waiting I finally got out of there.

Wow, annie35, you were lucky to get in and out of there on your lunch hour. That would never happen at my DMV. The workers there have been trained by Satan to make the experience last for the customer as long as it possibly can.
October 01, 2008
Piss is piss. I don't care WHO it comes out of. Breeders think that anything that comes out of their pweshus widdle snowfwake is a site to behold, preserved, framed, and fawned over.

This is also a reason we don't wear shoes in our house. Fuck knows what you are stepping in outside.
October 01, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
>>This is also a reason we don't wear shoes in our
> house. Fuck knows what you are stepping in
> outside.

Again, same here! Indoor sandals (flipflops) or slippers all the way.
October 01, 2008
This is also a reason we don't wear shoes in our house. Fuck knows what you are stepping in outside.

Yep, us too; same reason! They all go in the racks by the back door...slippers or sox in the house are more comfy for us anyways.
October 01, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> You guys have chairs at your DMV????????

They're merely to keep the waste off the floor.

The last time I was at the DMV, I observed over half the staff for some reason leave when the wait time was already up to 45 minutes, thusly increasing the wait to a glorious two hours. And fended off a brood of mouth breathers fascinated with my ipod. I've got a nano with a couple games on it for when I do have to wait. One of the male spawn, a disgusting creature covered in dried mucus and flaking skin, leaned over my shoulder (the rows of chairs are back to back) wanted to see it and I told him "You just saw it, now go stand by your parents before something happens" Then his maw comes over and asks if he can see it and tries to butter me up with "he's never seen one before, it looks cool" and I just looked at her and said "No, I'm playing with it is so I don't have to deal with anyone until I get to the counter. Could you leave me alone now?" She looked like I just took a crap on her bedroom slippers and shuffled off to stand by the sad sack sperm donor. I thought he might come over and try to strong arm me, but they kept themselves and their spawn at a distance since I was "so rude, who knows what she'd do".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2008
HA! Good for you Feh. Breeders suck.
October 01, 2008
I had to deal with the PA DMV so I could get my married name put on my license. I must have been the first woman in the history of the world to ever get married and change my name, because those idiots had NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH ME. I ended up going to two different DMV's and standing in about 6 different lines until I finally got sent to the right place. Thank god I found the forms online and had filled them out myself. I can only guess how many other lines I would have had to stand in to get someone to give me the right form.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
seems like the DMV or what we call the RTA are fucked no matter where in the world you are. you can do most things online now but still have to go there to renew your license, i get the 5 year license so i can stay away as long as possible. do the ones in the US have 16 windows and only have 4 open at any one time
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
roger Wrote:
> seems like the DMV or what we call the RTA are
> fucked no matter where in the world you are. you
> can do most things online now but still have to go
> there to renew your license, i get the 5 year
> license so i can stay away as long as possible. do
> the ones in the US have 16 windows and only have 4
> open at any one time

Wow, yours has 4/16 windows open? When I was there last, It was crowded as hell with only 3 windows open. The DMV in my county is brand new, with cathedral ceilings, granite counters and the lot. I guess they can't afford to hire more workers because the building was so expensive!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login