Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Speaking of the Duggars...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Speaking of the Duggars...
September 30, 2008
I didn't want to hi-jack the recent "No. 18 Duggar On The Way" thread so I thought I'd start a different one.

Does anyone have any links or tangible evidence of just how 'debt-free' they are? Do they depend at all on the government for support? Do they get any kick-backs from the gov.? I could not find ANYthing on the 'net to support this, but how in Sam Hell can she be a Real Estate Agent AND raise that football team she's squoozed out of her hoo-hoo? shrug
Anonymous User
Re: Speaking of the Duggars...
September 30, 2008
She may have a real estate license, but I seriously doubt she has any kind of real estate career. I don't see how she could, sorry.

And I'd hate to think what her hoo-hoo looks like by now or what kind of condition its in.
September 30, 2008
I have noticed there is little information about how they financed the construction of the 7000 square foot house, the ungodly food bill (even eating that tater tot slop has to cost a fortune just because of the sheer quantity) and the general upkeep and support of NINTEEN PEOPLE, not to mention the cost, gas, and maintenance of their bus type vehicles, their electric and water bill, etc........They also seem to go on a great many expensive famblee outings to beaches and resorts. I have a few ideas about how they manage. I don't think that they are on verifiable "public assistance" in the classic and traditional sense, or surely some news reporter would have taken that and ran with it LONG ago. So, here's my ideas based partly on "clues" from their own site and articles and some of it I surmised on pure gut instinct.tongue sticking out smiley

1)Just the tax breaks and refunds ALONE of having so many dependents probably goes a long way
2)Mrs. Duggar homeskools and probably gets government subsidies for that because of the sheer number of kyds she skools. It's possible that part of the home is dedicated ONLY as "school", so it's also possible that they could get educational funds due to that, much like a public school gets
3)They have a small "worship center" inside of their compund, so it's ENTIRELY probable that they have found a way to build their whole fucking house on the coat tails of a "non profit" church allotment, much like a free standing church
4)If they actually have that church inside their home registered as a non profit, you can BET your ass that they get plenty of donations and don't have to claim them
5)It mentions they host some sort of "debt free" Christian seminar of sorts, which PROBABLY has a huge following of fundies and most likely costs a pretty penny and accepts donations as well, again;tax free, I feel reasonably sure
6)I would imagine that companies of all kinds, big and small, corporate and individually owned, donate food, clothing, toys, and God only knows what else to that famblee on a regular basis. That's probably how they finance their famblee outings and trips to the beach via resort donations who probably do it for the advertising. It cost my husband and me approximately $1500 the last time we drove to the beach, stayed for 5 days, the hotel bill/food/gas, and incidentals. I can only IMAGINE what it would cost a famblee of NINTEEN. eye rolling smiley Of course it would be even MORE per person if they went to gulfariums, fairs, circus, carnivals, etc....while on their trips. Unless of course it was all donated, which I bet it was.
7)He may actually sell some property from time to time to supplement all of the freebies and tax free donations. My guess would be that the donations they receive alone are probably more than enough to meet their needs. These bastards probably have more in savings and investments than famblees of 4 where both parents work at high income full time jobs, but THEY have to pay their (and their kyds') ways in life, unlike the Duggars.

Anyway, that's what I think.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
I would bet they receive food stamps and WIC. Unless their income is enormous, a family of 19 is probably eligible for something.
nowhiggers
September 30, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She may have a real estate license, but I
> seriously doubt she has any kind of real estate
> career. I don't see how she could, sorry.
>
> And I'd hate to think what her hoo-hoo looks like
> by now or what kind of condition its in.

Well see, that's the question that I've even heard breeders ask, seriously, what shape is her hoo hoo in. I'll bet it can flap in the wind.

I'll tell you something else too. The Duggars are in that "Bill Gothard" religion, and they do not believe in any sex except missionary style, oral sex would be out of the question. Jim Bob just sticks it in there and pumps and then is done. She doesn't have orgasms and such. ANd have you seen the nightgown she sleeps in? I saw that somewhere online, it's a big granny nightgown and anything short and sexy is sinful. So really no one, including Jim Bob, with the OBGYN or whatever that delivers all her sprog ever sees her hoo hoo.
nowhiggers
September 30, 2008
Simple folks, the Duggars do not pay taxes. Period. All of their money is tax free. Just imagine if you could live your life that way and get to keep your whole paycheck, shit you'd be pretty well off too.

18 brats x 3000 child tax credit -- their child tax credit ALONE each year is $54,000 . Choke on that childfree folks. That's more money than some people even make in a year.
CJ
September 30, 2008
Christ on a popsicle stick! Why did I go to school when I could have just pushed out a bunch of kyds? Even a comatose woman could do that...confused smiley

For some reason, the expression "hotdog in a hallway" comes to mind.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
>
> And I'd hate to think what her hoo-hoo looks like
> by now or what kind of condition its in.

as borat would say... her vargin hang like sleeve of wizard...bouncing and laughing
October 01, 2008
Don't ANY of the older kids WORK?eye rolling smiley
October 01, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> >
> I'll tell you something else too. The Duggars are
> in that "Bill Gothard" religion, and they do not
> believe in any sex except missionary style, oral
> sex would be out of the question. Jim Bob just
> sticks it in there and pumps and then is done. She
> doesn't have orgasms and such. ANd have you seen
> the nightgown she sleeps in? I saw that somewhere
> online, it's a big granny nightgown and anything
> short and sexy is sinful. So really no one,
> including Jim Bob, with the OBGYN or whatever that
> delivers all her sprog ever sees her hoo hoo.

Well, she is pretty hard on the eyes.
October 01, 2008
If I'm not mistaken, the wife is about 40 now, so she'll probably have a few Down's babies to add to the litter at some point...if her uterus doesn't just fall out on it's own by then.
October 01, 2008
I'm sure they are hoping for some Down's baybees, they'd get social security from good ol' Uncle Sam for it.

Tiquer Wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, the wife is about 40 now, so
> she'll probably have a few Down's babies to add to
> the litter at some point...if her uterus doesn't
> just fall out on it's own by then.
October 01, 2008
They are both real estate agents and own several commercial properties.
Jim Duggar was also in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999-2002.
k-man
October 02, 2008
It's been reliably reported that the Duggars managed to get their home declared a "church", thereby exempting it from property/real estate taxes. Apparently Arkansas allows this great scam. That's a huge indirect subsidy that other taxpayers in that state and locality must make up.

I'm sure the Duggars believe that in doing "God's work" in having too many chyldren, the other citizens should be ecstatic at paying for their exemptions. But that's typical Southern fundie hick "logic"—and the very last name "Duggar" just screams Hee Haw or Deliverance. Hard to picture a Fortune 500 CEO with that last name. But I could picture someone with that name saying, "Squeal like a pig!"

Otherwise, for most people Arkansas nibbles them to death with various taxes, including even an annual personal property tax on the furniture in the home. My old home state, also in the South but not Deep South, did that many years ago but dropped it when revamping the personal property tax in the 1950s. Furniture used to be a much larger investment for most families than it is today with all the cheap imports, hence the government's desire to tax its value.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login