Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1175 Breeder Traffic

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1175 Breeder Traffic
April 05, 2006
I hear ya on this one. I'd love for schools to cut all forms of transportation for the brats and give the childfree ONLY a nice tax break with the money they'd save. Boy oh boy, the bleating you'd hear on that topic would be heard all the way to the moon! I'm sick of it too, the school districts provide fucking transportation paid for by the taxpayers. Breeders need to realize that Shitford and Cuntleigh are not too good to ride the damned bus. But of course the pahrunts are just protecting their little fuck trophies from us awful childfree monsters out there just waiting in the bushes.

Oh, and lurking breeders, I've done the math, you can be glad there are childfree people, if everyone had school-age kids, taxes would be out of control to pay for all the extra schools/resources/teachers you'd need to teach the little fuckers.
Re: 1175 Breeder Traffic
April 05, 2006
they have a walk to school thing here, yes in theory, its good, and the local school won it, but what they didnt know is they parked out side of our house out of view and walked an extra 100 yards. and that was it

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CF Scorpio
April 05, 2006
I agree; it is unbelievable. Two weeks ago, my commute time was almost cut in half. I had no idea why the streets were so empty, until it hit me that it was spring break! Those breeder fucks in their SUVs add 15 minutes to my 25-minute drive to the park 'n' ride lot.

And those fucking school buses with their flashing red lights! What is up with that? Why do we all have to stop if the door of the bus is facing the sidewalk and the kids are boarding the bus from the sidewalk? It doesn't make any sense. There's no way a car driving by the bus could hit a kid unless the kid walked off the sidewalk into the street and in a huge circle around the bus.
April 05, 2006
I have never understood that either, CF Scorpio. It's one thing if kids are getting off the bus and need to cross the street...but when they are boarding and the damn doors are facing the sidewalk, I see no reason why all traffic in front of and behind the bus needs to come to a halt. Apparently, neither did my grandmother when she could still drive, because she was fined plenty of times for driving around school buses when the flashing sign was stuck out.

Also, I can't stand it when parents think their little tarts are too good to ride with the "trashy middle-class commonfolk" on the bus. Tax money pays for a lot of shit, including school buses, which they apparently are not aware are for the purpose of transporting kids safely from their homes or bus stops to the school and back again. Why the hell would anyone want to go out of their way to provide transportation for their kid on their own time when the ride is already being provided? Idiots they are.
Nour
April 05, 2006
I think about the amount of pollution that would be reduced if breeders would let their kids ride the freaking bus! Some school districts in California have cut funding for buses with the exception of special education kids. Of course, breeders were all up in arms over that! I'll bet that in most cases, at least in looked this way in the town where I was a reporter, the same breeders bitching the loudest about the bussing cuts were the ones taking kids to school in their Suburbans. Pff.
Sherz
April 06, 2006
I hate breeders who think their kids are too fucking good to ride the school bus. Not only do they clog up the roads with their mini-vans and SUVs, their kids are usually LATE for school. Every year I have 2 or 3 kids in my classthat are late EVERY day. This is because their darling SAHM doesn't want them riding the bus with the "rough" kids, and because she can't get her lazy, unscheduled ass out of bed to make sure her little dipshits are on time. Most teachers HATE being in the middle of a lesson that is flowing nicely, only to be interrupted by little Shitleigh or Bratford walking in 30 or 40 minutes late. When I would conference with the parent about their child's tardiness, and tell them how convenient the riding the school bus would be for both them and their child, their answer would always be something to the effect that the kids on the bus are too rough for their sensitive kid to be around, and that their child is often picked on when riding the bus. Well, DUH! By babying the shit out of their kids, and teaching the little darlings that they are superior to the other children, they create the perfect target for picking!
I rode the bus every fricking school day of my life, including high school. I didn't have a car until I bought one when I was 19, and it was a used Buick, in fact, I didn't have a brand new car until last year, and it's a little KIA. It sickens me to see these spoiled brats clogging up traffic in their BMWs, Escalades, and other expensive vehicles bought for them by their parents. I really wonder how in the hell they afford this shit. Okay...I'm finished ranting!
April 06, 2006
I get irate when the flashing signs stick out of the buses for high school kids. Many of these high schoolers have driver's licenses and they think they are "grown up" enough to have sex & dress in an adult fashion. Yet, they still need "protection" while they cross the street. Don't even get me going on the stops every few feet on a major road with the signs flashing... angry smiley
Anonymous User
April 06, 2006
I actually even had some moos drive their kids 2 blocks to the bus stop in front of my house!!! The moos, usually 4 cars, would actually wait there with the kids in the car until the bus came. No, it wasn't a hurricane or blizzard conditions. This was an everyday thing.

I know things have changed but I just can't comprehend that and it blows my mind. This supposed fear of their kids being "taken" is just a facade for cultivating a lazy, spoiled life.
CF VTer
April 06, 2006
Oh it gets worse. When the weather is bad/cold, there's a famblee in a house *in front of the bus stop*, and they put the kids into the car and sit there with it idling to keep Goldensprogs warm inside.

I know this because I'm a bicycle commuter and I'll see them out there and think, "What a bunch of babies." They must think I'm insane. smiling smiley

Anonymous User
April 06, 2006
Holy crap, I can't top that one!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.