Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are breeders even seeing their surroundings?

Posted by Techie 
Are breeders even seeing their surroundings?
September 30, 2008
I need to vent. I am so tired of breeders and their ignorance. People have lost serious cash in real estate, mega bucks in 401k's, jobs are gone, wages are down.

These idiots are still saying that everything is just fine to have a kid. They claim that it was worse in 70's. I may not remember, but I 70's we had some jobs, wages were rising and we were paying cash for houses. It was not bad if you ask me.

javascriptarrow pointing downoid(window.open('http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/ynews;_ylt=AqrO_lY.2xS7S3GoS_3HjVlH2ocA?ch=4226713&cl=9968867&lang=en','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no'));
Re: Are breeders even seeing their surroundings?
September 30, 2008
Breeders are oblivious. It was not worse in the 70s. As always it is always ALL ABOUT THEM. A responsible person would wait until things are better and more settled to have children. These people have been raised with the concept of instant gratification. They want children they will have them and expect the rest of us to bail them out. The selfishness of breeders never ceases to amaze me.
September 30, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Breeders are oblivious. It was not worse in the
> 70s. As always it is always ALL ABOUT THEM. A
> responsible person would wait until things are
> better and more settled to have children. These
> people have been raised with the concept of
> instant gratification. They want children they
> will have them and expect the rest of us to bail
> them out. The selfishness of breeders never ceases
> to amaze me.

They brainwash people with their selfishness.
I was a teenager in the 1970s but from what I saw and studied in college economic textbooks in the 1980s, the 1970s were worse than today in the following ways:

(1) Gas lines - what we have going on the southeastern US was happening everywhere in the US. Odd-even days to buy gas, waiting 30-60 minutes on line to buy gas, gas prices doubled in a few years, pretty bad.

(2) Double-digit interest rates - This made mortgages unaffordable for many people. Everyone gets jittery today when the Fed raises rates to 6%, try doubling that!

(3) High inflation - this goes hand-in -hand with (2), as interest rates are simply the "cost" of money. This also spawned another phenomenon called "Bracket Creep" which referred to one's federal income taxes growing beyond the inflation rate becasue the brackets were close together and were not indexed for inflation at the time.

(4) High unemployment - Along with high interest rates, a new economic term was discovered: "Stagflation". Usually unemployment and inflation were inversely related. The 1970s disproved that.

(5) Combining (2), (3), and (4) gave us a new economic indicator - the "Misery Index" - determined by adding together the interest rate, inflation, and unemployment rate. It has never been as high since then.

(6) The stock market was in the tank for several years. It did not crash but it did not go up, either.
October 01, 2008
Breeders are just plain out SELFISH. They breed and breed, despite the current horrible circumstances. What kind of world do they think their kid is going to have when it grows up? THINK BEFORE YOU BREED! It's not hard to do!
October 01, 2008
Deegee, your points are good ones. I do wonder, however, if there was somewhat of a different attitude about spending money and going into debt. Big article in the NYT a few weeks ago about average household debt being over $100,000 (includes mortgage, but also stupid shit like average $8,000 I think it was on dumb credit cards!--gah!) I don't think this was as common in the 70s...I don't remember stories of folks racking up giant credit card debts in particular (scares me to bits given the interest rates they charge--I don't even like having my one sole Amex card).
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
I really do think the 70's were a different time as far as the use of credit was concerned. I grew up in a rural area, and maybe that's the difference, but my parents paid for things with cash and only bought what they could afford. They were home owners, made decent money, and were careful with it. I've tried to live by their way of only buying what you can afford and paying for it with cash. I do have credit cards, but never charge more on them than I can pay off in one payment. When my dad died in 2001, the only credit card debt he had was $11. He had ordered a tool from Sears online, and the bill hadn't had a chance to reach him before he died.
October 01, 2008
Of course they are not aware of anything unless it involves breeding.

Why would any woman plan a pregnancy, while married to an illegal who has a low paying job, no insurance, no home ownership, no funds for a college fund for the kid, and no stability? I am describing my SIL. She planned this pregnancy and has no way of financially taking care of this baby.
Some people are just plain stupid and selfish.
October 01, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> Of course they are not aware of anything unless it
> involves breeding.
>
> Why would any woman plan a pregnancy, while
> married to an illegal who has a low paying job, no
> insurance, no home ownership, no funds for a
> college fund for the kid, and no stability? I am
> describing my SIL. She planned this pregnancy and
> has no way of financially taking care of this
> baby.
> Some people are just plain stupid and selfish.

People like that are generally behind statements like: "Do not worry, you will find money once baby comes"; "No one is ever prepared for a chyld"; "Kids are not that expensive" and so on.

Are these people just trying to justify a failed birth control or their ignorance? Some just screw without protection and when baby comes, they are surprised. Well, how about we all be surprised about an engine not running when it's out of gas? How about flowers that die after we do not water them? It's all surprise, miracle, just so special.

I do not know how these idiot breeders justify their statements. If there is no cash now, there will not be more if a dependent comes along. Is that so difficult? What the hell do they mean "find money"? Where? Can I have some?
annie35 Wrote:
> Of course they are not aware of anything unless it
> involves breeding.
>
> Why would any woman plan a pregnancy, while
> married to an illegal who has a low paying job, no
> insurance, no home ownership, no funds for a
> college fund for the kid, and no stability? I am
> describing my SIL. She planned this pregnancy and
> has no way of financially taking care of this
> baby.
> Some people are just plain stupid and selfish.

Because the "social justice" asshats have a hell of a lot of sheep brainwashed into thinking that we have to have a "social contract" to support these fucks so "po childrun arent starving in the streets" etc ad nauseum. Any mention of cutting off this whole fuckin welfare mess for these slags is shouted down by "social justice do gooders" who are really just reverse nazis that take your property and money at gunpoint and give it to these fuckin' slags, but they'll point at the elderly and disabled if you complain, AS IF the funds are going there. Give me a fucking break. You hear all the time about elderly eating dog food because they can't get enough food stamps or choosing between food and medicine... but tell me, when was the last time you heard about moo, brats and illegal alien boyfriend eating dog food and having to choose between dinner and a dose of needed medication?

Fuck social justice. Fuck the do gooders. Fuck the limo liberals. They can all suck the farts out of my ass.
October 02, 2008
You said, NoWhiggers. Social system is perverted. Breeders get what they want because they cry. They while all the time.

There is enough money to care for elders, but you see, many elders do not have a self entitlement attitude that feels that world owes them something. Many were hard working people and earned everything they had themselves.

Breeders get it all because they cry and most have never earned what they have. Company CEO's steal money in billions. No one says anything. If we could cut off breeders and CEO's, we could all retire at the age of 55 and still have social security and medicare in place.
October 02, 2008
One of my most UN-favorite commercials it about "finding alternative energy sources." Various vignettes follow. Of course the obligatory picture of a Moo, Dud and a loaf appears and the caption reads something like, "we DEMAND cheap, alternate energy sources for the fyoooooture." Pisses me the fuck off every time. It makes me want to write my own commercial where I DEMAND all the stupid fuckers STOP BREEDING us into extinction.

I see so many examples on that stupid Green Network. Just the other day I was watching a rich couple build some gigantic house. They were hanging solar panels on it. I have no problem with people doing this, in fact our next house is going to have solar panels. (Our fucking, short-sighted yard nazis would never let us do something like that now, but that's another rant for another day.)

Back to the show, cue Moo, who says "We want to minimize our carbon footprint as much as possible," whilst THREE FUCKING YARD APES are scrambling around the house's foundation.

Oh, the irony.
October 02, 2008
If the fucking breeders of this world would stop having so many damned kids, we wouldn't be in the crisis we are now.

And they're the ones demanding? PUH-LEASE. All they've done is made a mess of things for those of us who have made SMART choices about our lives. Yea, those with simple lives can pick up the slack for the fuck-ups.
October 02, 2008
A breeder actually commented directly to me on a global warming topic on my local community forum which I found UNBELIVEABLE. I made a post which basically said that I REFUSED to cut off my air conditioner in 100 degree weather or wash out and recycle coke cans while politicians were jet setting around the globe on their global warming missions, living in 5000 square foot houses fully heated and cooled to suit their comfort, and driving gas guzzlers. That moocow said, "Do you not even CARE about the future generations? You must not have any children or you would care about the kind of earth you leave for your grandchildren". This particular bitch knows who I am in real life, so the "no children" comment was a personal dig.

My (very unpopular) comment back was, "Whether I have children doesn't affect my feelings on the inequality of the local politicians comments that we should turn our air off or set it on something ridiculous like 80, when it's heat stroke temps outside. If people die of heat stroke then they won't be having any children to leave a green earth legacy to in the first place. Also, if people would just stop having so many children then the world would equalize itself naturally and those of us who currently exist would have a better quality of life. Do you think that our g-g-great grandparents asked themselves in 1908, "GEE, what can we do for our great grand kids and their families who will be living in 2008?" No, I think not. We were on our own and survived just fine and so can the next generation.

No amount of being hot in the summer or cold in the winter, or a lifetime of recycling can balance out bringing excess children into this world. So, if you have more than the standard two replacement children, then you are part of the problem no matter what all you attempt to do to reverse global warming. I am more concerned about the here and now than I am about a future generation who may discover a gas to end all of global warming 30 minutes after I die".

I took a LOT of heat for that one, but I expected it. My guess is that the average person in this town over 30 years of age has at LEAST three kyds, and some I personally know have 5 or more. They start breeding while still in high school and are grandparents before age 40.I hate breeders, yet I live quietly among them.
October 03, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> One of my most UN-favorite commercials it about
> "finding alternative energy sources." Various
> vignettes follow. Of course the obligatory
> picture of a Moo, Dud and a loaf appears and the
> caption reads something like, "we DEMAND cheap,
> alternate energy sources for the fyoooooture."
> Pisses me the fuck off every time. It makes me
> want to write my own commercial where I DEMAND all
> the stupid fuckers STOP BREEDING us into
> extinction.
Is this the same as that stupid "Save us" commercial? It goes something like "Save us from high energy prices, save us from global warning, save us blah blah blah" It pisses me off every time with its impotent whining to the people in power who don't care. Save us my ass...hows about "Lets save ourselves" for once?

It's just like breeder thinking..."I can't do anything for myself, I need the gubment/church/nonprofit organization to save me!! I can't possibly avoid McDonalds, but I'll totally support a city initiative to make fast food resturants illegal. I can't possibly tell my children NO, so I'll whine to the managers of the supermarket to remove the candy from the check outs. I can't possibly keep myself from using the starfucks drive thru, but I feel bad about idling my car in it, so I'll get my city to make drive thrus illegal". For people who are supposedly doing TMIJITW and are so strong and capable, they certainly are more than happy to have someone else dictate how they should live their lives.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login