Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TMC- I don't do this but this shit made me sick - From 9/30

Posted by Rose Red 
TMC- I don't do this but this shit made me sick - From 9/30
October 01, 2008
"On Sunday night, my husband, his VERY hot brother and myself had a little too much to drink at a bar, and then back at his (my husband's brother's) apartment.

The three of us were in bed together. My husband's brother watched us make out, him go down on me, and have sex, while he joked and gave tips, and touched me a bit.

The ONLY thing that stopped me from having sex with him (with my husband's full consent and encouragement!!!) was that the alcohol and exhaustion caught up to him, and he fell asleep in bed next to us. I don't do unconscious men!"

And if i used foul language in front of this whore I'd get the stink eye.

****edited to say I don't usually visit TMC, let alone with sleep with 20 people at once.
Re: TMC- I don't do this but this shit made me sick - From 9/30
October 01, 2008
Moomie is probably too dumb to realize her husband set this whole thing up. And I'm sure it's not the first time her husband has done this. The difference is, he probably did it with another chick.
October 01, 2008
Sick asshole and dumb idiot.
October 01, 2008
Classy. To each their own so far as sexual practices--I don't care. But this is not a planned, safe sexual activity--it's just trashy. Trash. Shee.
October 01, 2008
Agreed.

clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Classy. To each their own so far as sexual
> practices--I don't care. But this is not a
> planned, safe sexual activity--it's just trashy.
> Trash. Shee.
October 01, 2008
I've been approached twice but the husband was gross in both cases.
October 01, 2008
I think that there is something incestuous about brothers/sisters sharing another partner in a threesome or more, even IF they don't actually have physical contact between themselves. I am not such a prude that I can't see the fun in 3+ people having sex, but I wouldn't care much for my sisters to be in the room and I SURE wouldn't have had sex with any male relatives of mine present or actively participating or wanted any of my husbands' male OR female relatives in the room participating. To me, there is an ick factor involved with this type of thing and it's doubtful that either man has much respect for her, yet she is "famblee" and no doubt has kyds due to where she posted it. eeeww to this whore's activity, she is just nasty and so is her husband and her BIL.
October 01, 2008
i know. I freaked when i read it. they probably think they are being so edgy but it is incest, plain and simple.
October 01, 2008
it is incest, plain and simple

Oops, yeah, I, um, don't know how but I overlooked that part (duh!) (the excerpt didn't mention sex betw. the men but yeah, you are right). I was just considering it from a threesome perspective.
October 01, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> it is incest, plain and simple
>
> Oops, yeah, I, um, don't know how but I overlooked
> that part (duh!) (the excerpt didn't mention sex
> betw. the men but yeah, you are right). I was just
> considering it from a threesome perspective.

Oh, I agree but they seem awfully comfortable sharing....
October 01, 2008
These brothers probably co-slept with their parents and then one another until they were in college. These men were probably shining each other's knobs long before they had sex with a girl. There's something particluarly gross to me about brothers/sisters doing each other. This is one reason I don't think that conjoined twins should be carried to term unless they are the type who can be seperated. In every case of conjoined twins who marry, there is some weird shit going on. For instance, they famous brothers who were joined from the waist down from back in the 50's married sisters, twins I think, and proceeded to have a house full of kyds from both women. I have to wonder, especially since they shared ONE penis, when one wife was having sex with them/him, did the other brother cover his face? I mean, it's not like he couldn't feel the sex, sharing the same dick and all. So, were they fathers or uncles to all of those kyds?

It's going to even be worse if these conjoined girl twins marry like the famblee seems to think they can do and have "normal" lives. If they share ONE cooter, then when one or both of their husbands fuck them, he is also fucking the sister. One has a baybee then BOTH have a baybee. Do they get jealous of each other I wonder? Then there's the question of what if only ONE of the heads of the single body gets married, but the other head doesn't like him? Is that rape for his to have sex with "them". It's just all too messed up to even comprehend. The conjoined sisters where the little one is scooted around by the bigger one have been asked this question. They said that the smaller one has "dated" in the past and that the bigger one just tuned them out and read a book or something. At least they have two seperate cooters and their heads face in opposite directions. These conjoined with only one sexual organ and two heads though, that's a strange one, to be sure.

These singletons though don't have an excuse for their incestuous behavior other than they must like it and choose to do it. I think they are sickos.
October 01, 2008
Kim you are thinking of Chang and Eng Bunker. Their wives were real lookers.
October 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Kim you are thinking of Chang and Eng Bunker.
> tehir wives were real lookers.

It wasn't Chang and Eng, because they were joined side by side with two complete bodies, although I remember they married sisters and had a bunch of kyds. At least Chang and Eng had seperate households for each wife and famblee and shared their time between the two. The guys I am thinking about were two seperate men from the waist up, but shared two legs and EVERYTHING from the waist down. I can't remember their names or national origin, but now I will have to look it up!tongue sticking out smiley
October 01, 2008
The twins you refer to are Chang and Eng. They were two separate bodies joined at the sternum with connective tissue. Their livers were fused, but independently complete. They each had a penis to call their own. Today, they could have been easily separated, but not when they were alive in the early/late 1800's. They actually became naturalized citizens, owned slaves and married sisters. Their marital arrangements were complex, and I don't know the specifics beyond all of them living together did not work out. They set up two separate households and would alternate 3 days at each.

I've read a lot about conjoined twins and from what I understand, though who could really understand having another person attached to you constantly, it's a lot like...well...selective attention? Compartmentalization? I can't think of a good term for it except it's entirely possible for one to block out the others presence, to forget for a while there's someone else attached to them. I guess maybe it's like sitting on your ass all day in some sort of stupor and forgetting you have legs until you have to get up and pee.

I know some of you have a fascination for serial killers. Me? I love freaks. I love a person most if you can't tell they're a person. Extra limbs, extra eyes, missing eyes, one ear, claw hands, parasitic twins, bearded ladies, people covered in hair, elephant men, hermaphrodites...I'm so down with it all. Freak shows? If you can make money off how you look, well, I personally don't think that job option should only be open to the "beautiful".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> If you can make money
> off how you look, well, I personally don't think
> that job option should only be open to the
> "beautiful".

That's a good point.
October 01, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Kim you are thinking of Chang and Eng Bunker.
> > tehir wives were real lookers.
>
> It wasn't Chang and Eng, because they were joined
> side by side with two complete bodies, although I
> remember they married sisters and had a bunch of
> kyds. At least Chang and Eng had seperate
> households for each wife and famblee and shared
> their time between the two. The guys I am thinking
> about were two seperate men from the waist up, but
> shared two legs and EVERYTHING from the waist

Wow, the only other conjoined twins that I can find who meet the specifications of being male, and having one set of legs are Lazarus and Joannes Baptista Colloredo, and well...they're from the 1600's. They're italian, though they did marry and sire some children. They only married one person. And one of the twins was probably not sentient though he would respond to stimulus.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> -----
> > Rose Red Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Kim you are thinking of Chang and Eng Bunker.
>
> > > tehir wives were real lookers.
> >
> > It wasn't Chang and Eng, because they were
> joined
> > side by side with two complete bodies, although
> I
> > remember they married sisters and had a bunch
> of
> > kyds. At least Chang and Eng had seperate
> > households for each wife and famblee and shared
> > their time between the two. The guys I am
> thinking
> > about were two seperate men from the waist up,
> but
> > shared two legs and EVERYTHING from the waist
>
> Wow, the only other conjoined twins that I can
> find who meet the specifications of being male,
> and having one set of legs are Lazarus and Joannes
> Baptista Colloredo, and well...they're from the
> 1600's. They're italian, though they did marry
> and sire some children. They only married one
> person. And one of the twins was probably not
> sentient though he would respond to stimulus.

Maybe I have my weird twin stories confused, because I think I was remembering the Italian brothers I found online a few minutes ago named Tocci. There is little info if they married though, but they are believed to have lived to be in their 60's after they retired to a secluded area in Venice. It could have been a story of gossip I read somewhere years ago and perhaps it is a conjoined memory of the Toci twins attached to Eng and Chang. They shared one trunk, so maybe I was remembering them and got them mixed up with some other twins. The ones I am thinking of were two good looking brothers who married twin sisters and I could have sworn that they too shared a penis, but since I can't find anything out about it I guess I was mistaken.tongue sticking out smiley
Okay...I don't care what people do in bed. And as long as all parties involved are consenting adults, I don't care who they do it with. It is their own private business. Having said that, my question is - WHY WOULD ANYONE POST THIS INFORMATION ONLINE?!?!? Honestly, do these people not realize that everything they say on these boards can be viewed by ANYONE? What happens when her post is read by another moomie in the PTA group who knows who she is? Or her husband's boss? Or maybe next year the brother falls in love and gets engaged - Will this little tidbit make the rounds at a family dinner? Ugh. Breeders are so stupid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login