Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can't stand my Niece

Posted by annie35 
I can't stand my Niece
October 01, 2008
I have 3 nieces, they are 11, 9, and 5.
The 11 year old is a total bitch. She says things to everybody that is rude, disrespectful, and mean. The 9 year old is very sweet, quiet, and polite. I never even know she is around and the 5 year old is also very quiet. The 11 year old picks on the other 2, she is a bully. Last night I caught the 11 year old picking on the other 2, I told her to stop it and she called me a witch. There were no other adults around, I put my hands on her shoulders,looked her in they eye, and told her that I had no problem smacking her into next week. Her eyes got really big and she said I will tell my daddy. I said go ahead , I will smack you anyway.
She is a real bitch. She said you can't talk to me that way, I told her I will talk to her however I want.
She now hates me and I can't stand her.
She is such a pain in the ass and her parents let her act like that. They think it is cute.
I forgot to mention that she is also on Myspace talking about partying, dirnking, and boys. Her parents think it cute.
This girl will be knocked by 16, just like her mom was.
Re: I can't stand my Niece
October 01, 2008
I told off a child in CVS last night. I was on my way down the aisle, on my cell, arguing with my Dr. about a refill when I hear some nasty little ghetto shit saying "I'm not ready to leave yet" in that lovely whine they have. I stopped, looked her right in the eye and said "When you are in a position to make decisions, then that will be your call." I thought the mother was going to pass out. Why do these parents just ignore this obnoxious behavior? and when did it become ok for children to not only dictate all that goes on around them, but TALK INCESSANTLY?
October 01, 2008
I am going to be an aunt of a little niece soon and I hope she wouldn't turn out to be like that small bitch.=P
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
I will never have a nephew or niece. THANK GAWD!
October 01, 2008
I have 5 and i can stand 2.
October 01, 2008
I am an uncle by marriage and so far niece is OK but I don't have to interact with her on any regular basis. I guarantee if she would talk to me in that way, I, too, would tell her what youd told yours. Kids today are too cheeky by half.

I think this shit has much to do with parents not raising children to be seen and not heard. My parents often scotched anything I would have to say simply because it is not appropriate for children to speak unless spoken to. Instead, parents today allow their children to run roughshod over them, dictatitng everything. A child needs limits and to be firmly told "no" when "no" is appropriate. They'll get over it, asshats.

I believe a child should be raised on schedules with boundaries and expectations. They learn the world does not revolve them by letting them cry it out. They learn sensible conversation by listening to adults, silently and politely. This has all worked for centuries and worked well. So today's parents know better? I don't think so!
October 01, 2008
annie35--lovely. She could use a few good smacks, sounds like--but will probably never get them from the parents. However with an attitude like that, in time I imagine she'll get what's coming to her.
October 01, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> annie35--lovely. That's the parents' fault right
> there of course. She could use a few good smacks,
> sounds like--but will probably never get them from
> ma and pa. However with an attitude like that, in
> time I imagine she'll get what's coming to her.

I heard several people last night make comments about how she was a mouthy little girl.
I have witnesses her throwing the finger to people and calling them f'ers.
She is a piece of work, but it is to be expected. She is an athlete and athletes in my family are allowed to run around and be a total pain in the ass. Her parents and my parents tell her all the time how special she is because she can dribble a basketbal. She acts this as a result of her conditioning by others.
I don't give her any special treatment or tell her how great she it, because she has yet to show me anything out of the ordinary.
Same shit, different kids.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
Sounds like she's a candidate for one of Maury's "Out of Control Teens." Hopefully, you don't have to spend too much time with her.

I have one niece. She is very materially spoiled by my brother. I don't even think she's asked for all of the crap she has. He's one of those people who has to have the latest, best, and most expensive of everything. She has so much high tech junk that I usually get her basic things like art supplies or books for holidays and birthdays. She always is delighted with my gifts. Despite all of my brother's spoiling, she is a very sweet, well mannered little girl. I give my sister-in-law credit for that. She keeps her in line and makes sure she is ultra mannerly.
Catabat
October 01, 2008
Just think, when she gets to high school and starts pulling her shit, she'll find out that there's someone out there bigger and bitchier than her. Ah, I love the law of the jungle.

In the meantime, avoid her like the plague. Her parents can deal with her crap, thank God you don't have to.
October 01, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:

> >
> I believe a child should be raised on schedules
> with boundaries and expectations. They learn the
> world does not revolve them by letting them cry it
> out. They learn sensible conversation by listening
> to adults, silently and politely. This has all
> worked for centuries and worked well. So today's
> parents know better? I don't think so!

This is so true.
October 01, 2008
Catabat Wrote:
> Just think, when she gets to high school and
> starts pulling her shit, she'll find out that
> there's someone out there bigger and bitchier than
> her. Ah, I love the law of the jungle.
>
> In the meantime, avoid her like the plague. Her
> parents can deal with her crap, thank God you
> don't have to.

I cna't wait for her to pop off to some senior in H.S. and get shoved into a locker. She is trouble and I can see it.
October 01, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> This girl will be knocked by 16, just like her mom
> was.

Probably even BEFORE that.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
ohhhhh for sure, i smell teen moo all over this twat
CFBitchfromLA
October 01, 2008
Only child here. No nieces, nephews to endure. I have some breeder cousins, but they all hate me and think I'm a bitch. No problems there either!
October 01, 2008
I'm betting her clock will be cleaned in middle school.
October 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> I'm betting her clock will be cleaned in middle
> school.

Her little sister wants to take karate lessons and boxing lessons at the gym near my house. I am considering paying for them, she isn't taking them becuase her parents can't afford them. I figure it is a good investment, if she kicks the older kids ass a few times.
October 01, 2008
I have 3 nephews and I hope they aren't going to be brats. So far so good. (knock on wood!)
October 01, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm betting her clock will be cleaned in middle
> > school.
>
>
> Her little sister wants to take karate lessons and
> boxing lessons at the gym near my house. I am
> considering paying for them, she isn't taking them
> becuase her parents can't afford them. I figure it
> is a good investment, if she kicks the older kids
> ass a few times.

do it. that way the older one may get the idea she's not the favorite.
October 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> annie35 Wrote:
> -----
> > Rose Red Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I'm betting her clock will be cleaned in
> middle
> > > school.
> >
> >
> > Her little sister wants to take karate lessons
> and
> > boxing lessons at the gym near my house. I am
> > considering paying for them, she isn't taking
> them
> > becuase her parents can't afford them. I figure
> it
> > is a good investment, if she kicks the older
> kids
> > ass a few times.
>
> do it. that way the older one may get the idea
> she's not the favorite.

I agree!
October 01, 2008
I agree, too. Not only will the oldest learn she is not the favourite, the other girl who wants karate lessons can deck the bitch when she tries to bully her.
October 01, 2008
This little bitch in training will likely become a teen moo, like has been mentioned. At this point the parents could still turn all of this bad behavior around, but that doesn't sound likely. The sad thing is that the younger two are likely to follow in her footsetps after they realize that bad behavior is rewarded. Why can't breeders see how they are doing little more than ruining their kyds' lives with this lax discipline, no boundaries, and giving in to their every whim? If they really cared then they would actually parent their kyds rather than whatever the hell it is they are doing, which is ANYTHING but parenting.
October 01, 2008
Please do pay for the lessons for the other little girl. I know spending a lot of time around children isn't really anyone's favorite activity, but it sounds like the two littlest need all the interventions they can get before they turn out like that other one.

I would hate to come across that child in my class. I bet the parents are ultra-helpful when a discipline problem comes up. eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
I also agree you should pay for the karate lessons -- not only will the younger girl be able to defend herself against the tween-twat, she'll also see that CF people have more disposable income to spend on fun stuff, and maybe she'll think twice about having kids...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login