Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More proof it isn't really 'for the children'

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
More proof it isn't really 'for the children'
October 01, 2008
""Supreme Court Won't Toss Decision to Outlaw Executions for Child Rapists""

Just proves that whatever an adult wants (or, in this case does), trumps what is in the best interest of a child (or even protect a future child down the road).

We don't throw enough human garbage out, period.

I get so damned annoyed when anybody tries to do something 'for the kydsszzz'. So few is actually 'for the kyddzz' and actually for self-centered selfish adults.
Re: More proof it isn't really 'for the children'
October 01, 2008
I loathe the scum of the Earth who think it's acceptable to use children for their own sexual perversions. These types are a waste of life and deserve nothing but our collective hatred and scorn, and we should punish them _severely_. I wish there was a 'zero tolerance' policy when dealing with these low lifes. Executing these scumbags is exactly what we should do with them. You can't rehabilitate people like this, and why would you want to? What does someone who rapes children have to offer society, humanity, or the world?

I'm not surprised the Supreme Court threw it out, but I was actually hoping they'd choose to make the right decision on this.
October 01, 2008
I've learnt that the Supremes rarely judge in the interests of true justice. This is just one example. Child rapists should be put to death, period. No psycho-blabber, no excuses. For Chrissake, even hardened criminals have the sense to put these pervs out of their misery. These people have NOTHING to offer society and they cannot be rehabilitated. Child sexual abuse is the crime wih the highest recidivism rate. The only solution is to put them to death and hopefully prevent some other kids from being sexually abused in future.
October 01, 2008
Child molesters/rapists do more harm to society as a whole than all other types of crime put together. It's been proven that they can NOT be rehabilitated and therefore they need to be executed.
October 01, 2008
Kidlesskim is right. As a diehard true crime reader (and wannabe writer) and thus an expert on the subject (ha, right!) it's true, I've read over and over again about how child molestation is one of those behaviors that can NOT be rehabilitated--at best, suppressed. It's just bad mental wiring--no amount of treatment is gonna do any good. And worst of all, it often becomes cyclical.
October 01, 2008
At least they get what they deserve in prison. As MerlynHerne said, even the other criminals look down upon the child rapists as scum bags, and they're not afraid to do what needs to be done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login