Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One positive note in the Crazy Caylee Case

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
One positive note in the Crazy Caylee Case
October 01, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431041,00.html

Looks like the falsely accused nanny is going to sue the famblee.
Hope she sues their pants off.

That famblee of loser looneys deserves the hell they get.
Re: One positive note in the Crazy Caylee Case
October 01, 2008
Me, too. Go for the jugular! That bitch needs the shit sued outta her!
October 01, 2008
Yea, you have to be careful when pointing that righteous finger at people when you know DAMNED WELL that they aren't the guilty party.

If I were that nanny, I'd own those fuckers.
October 01, 2008
What a stupid lie to tell...
October 01, 2008
It's clear that this whore murdered her child and disposed of her body, any idiot can see that. I wish they could find the poor kyd's remains and send this bitch to death row where she belongs. It's bad enough what she has done, but now she is naming innocent people, much like in Jon Benet Ramsey's case. That old man who had played Santa Claus for neighborhood kyds for years was forced to move from his famblee home and I do believe he died (or had heart problems) not long after all of that shit where he was wrongly accused/suspected.Once someone is accused of something horrible like that they will ALWAYS be thought to be guilty by a certain percentage of people. That's why I think that people who falsely accuse on purpose should be prosecuted and it should be considered a felony.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's clear that this whore murdered her child and
> disposed of her body, any idiot can see that. I
> wish they could find the poor kyd's remains and
> send this bitch to death row where she belongs.
> It's bad enough what she has done, but now she is
> naming innocent people, much like in Jon Benet
> Ramsey's case. That old man who had played Santa
> Claus for neighborhood kyds for years was forced
> to move from his famblee home and I do believe he
> died (or had heart problems) not long after all of
> that shit where he was wrongly
> accused/suspected.Once someone is accused of
> something horrible like that they will ALWAYS be
> thought to be guilty by a certain percentage of
> people. That's why I think that people who falsely
> accuse on purpose should be prosecuted and it
> should be considered a felony.

Death row, and grandmoo should be there as well. originally mom wanted to adopt the kid out but stupid grandmoo wouldn't hear of it. Maybe this asshole became unhinged when she realized her own culpability in all this.
October 01, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Once someone is accused of
> something horrible like that they will ALWAYS be
> thought to be guilty by a certain percentage of
> people. That's why I think that people who falsely
> accuse on purpose should be prosecuted and it
> should be considered a felony.

That type of stuff happens to teachers (especially male ones) a lot. Piss off the students and they accuse you of sexual abuse. It completely ruins their career, even after they have been cleared. I don't remember where, but I once read about a falsely accused male teacher who ended up killing himself because of what the accusation had done to his life. He did it on the day he was cleared, so I don't know if he ever even found out.
October 01, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Once someone is accused of
> > something horrible like that they will ALWAYS
> be
> > thought to be guilty by a certain percentage of
> > people. That's why I think that people who
> falsely
> > accuse on purpose should be prosecuted and it
> > should be considered a felony.
>
> That type of stuff happens to teachers (especially
> male ones) a lot. Piss off the students and they
> accuse you of sexual abuse. It completely ruins
> their career, even after they have been cleared. I
> don't remember where, but I once read about a
> falsely accused male teacher who ended up killing
> himself because of what the accusation had done to
> his life. He did it on the day he was cleared, so
> I don't know if he ever even found out.

While my mother was the director of a music academy, a male music teacher at a public school was giving private lessons to "the gifted" and was accused of molesting a female student. It tore his life apart and the little whore (14) recanted a few days later, but the damage had already been done. He ended up resigning and moving to another city because of the parental backlash of "what if". What killed me about the whole thing was that he was an outed homosexual and instead of that being PROOF he didn't feel up the little slut, it just made people more convinced that "queers" are natural born child molesters.eye rolling smiley After that none of the male teachers at her school would teach a lesson without their classroom doors being open, which was a pain in the ass due to the contrasting sounds floating through the school of violin practice against flute lessons. Who could blame them though?

If more of these false accusers were prosecuted and THAT was splashed all over the media day and night, rather than buried on the 16th page of a newspaper, maybe it would put an end to it or at least slow it down some. At the very least it would go a long way in clearing innocent peoples' names.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
That is something I've always wondered... Do the kids who make false accusations ever get punished? By the courts? By the school?
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
SIGH.......i DO NOT want this fake nanny to sue and get a single dime, she is a skanky unemployeed mexican with 6 kids, YES 6 kids andm shes 25 yrs old (i beleive) she an unemloyeed maid!

so you see nothing wrong with being a maid? either do it, BUT you cant pay to raise 6 kids working as a maid, fuck Zanada Gonzolaze,
October 02, 2008
Good thing you are not racist.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
Stephanie Wrote:
> That is something I've always wondered... Do the
> kids who make false accusations ever get punished?
> By the courts? By the school?

If the little fuckers do get punished it's usually a slap on the wrist for them and its over. The accused will suffer forever because there will always be people who wonder about him even after the kid recants.

I was falsely accused of saying something to a student that I truly never uttered. I had a student with a SAHM who was crazy, and had just had a baybee. After the baybee was born, this little girl started not wanting to go to school. The parunts had kept her out of school the week the baby was born to be with the famblee. Any idiot could figure out that the kid had gotten used to being home, and was probably just not wanting to leave her moo, especially since she was now vying for moo's attention with the new baybee. Anyway, Bratley tells her mom that she doesn't want to go to school because I had yelled at her in front of the class and said that she was the dumbest and worst behaved kid I've ever taught, and that the other kids in the class were now not wanting to play with her because of it.

Instead of contacting me about this accusation, she went directly to the superintendant of schools for our county. Before the morning was over, the director of pupil services was at my school. They provided a temporary substitute for my class for an hour so she could speak with me about this matter. I had a flawless teaching record with wonderful reviews from my principals and nice notes from parents whose children had found success with me. The director was aware of this, but told me because the moo had filed a formal complaint against me that they had to do a formal investigation. This involved unannounced observations of my classroom by county office staff, interrogation of me and other students about my classroom behavior, and an evaluation by the county's psychologist. Meanwhile, moo is badmouthing me to other parunts and they're becoming more picky with me.

I can't tell you how stressful this was. I ended up on anti-anxiety meds, and cried on my way to work each day. I was basically under the microscope for about a month. During all of this my accuser was in my classroom everyday misbehaving more than ever because she knew I was afraid to punish her. The little brat left my classroom for an hour each day to see the school counselor. Finally, she admitted to the counselor that I hadn't yelled those things to her. The counselor told the superintendant, and the investigation of me was ended. Luckily throughout this my coworkers were very kind to me. That was the only thing that kept me sane! After she fessed up, I demanded an apology from the kid and parunts. I got one from the brat, but never from her parunts. I also made the request that she be moved to another teacher's classroom. Amazingly, the parunts didn't want her moved because she told them she liked me and would miss me. Thankfully, my principal moved her to another teacher. I couldn't have dealt with her shit for the rest of the year.

Sorry to rant! Even after my name was cleared for this small offence, I still felt like there were other parunts who mistrusted me with their children. I can't imagine how someone falsely accused of a serious offence like molestation could bounce back.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:

>
> Sorry to rant! Even after my name was cleared
> for this small offence, I still felt like there
> were other parunts who mistrusted me with their
> children. I can't imagine how someone falsely
> accused of a serious offence like molestation
> could bounce back.

This is the place for it. Wonder if you could have pursued a civil case.
Wonder what the shithead breeders would do if no one would teach anymore.
October 02, 2008
Sure seems to fit the definition of libel to me:

"...a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression: a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt"

If some of the idiot parents of these horrid little accusers get slapped with big-ticket libel suits, perhaps they'll think twice before their snowflake defames another person trying to work hard for their best interest.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> Sure seems to fit the definition of libel to me:
>
> "...a written or oral defamatory statement or
> representation that conveys an unjustly
> unfavorable impression: a statement or
> representation published without just cause and
> tending to expose another to public contempt"
>
> If some of the idiot parents of these horrid
> little accusers get slapped with big-ticket libel
> suits, perhaps they'll think twice before their
> snowflake defames another person trying to work
> hard for their best interest.

You hear of almost zero cases where teachers sue a parent. Their administration greatly discourages it almost to the point where teachers are made to feel that might lose their jobs for doing so. One really good court case, with the teacher completely cleaning out the stupid parunts would maybe make other parunts think twice before going to the administration without the facts.
October 02, 2008
6 kids at 25 years of age?

Class act all the way.

I hope she loses. I take back what I said earlier.
October 02, 2008
BratBgone, I got mad at administrative policy when I read this comment from you:

"You hear of almost zero cases where teachers sue a parent. Their administration greatly discourages it almost to the point where teachers are made to feel that might lose their jobs for doing so."

That's not right. Teachers are private citizens as much as anyone else and by all means should have full rights to take action against anyone libeling their good reputation--and for the admins to threaten a teacher with job loss because of the teacher exercising his or her legal rights is not only deplorable but un-American. Those admins should be roasted over coals.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login