Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A funny story about my mother

Posted by Tiquer 
A funny story about my mother
October 01, 2008
Yesterday I was chatting with my mother on the phone. She was telling me a story about her latest adventure at our local cesspool of humanity, known to the trade as a Walmart Supercenter. Apparently some little shithead (about 5 or 6) was in the grocery aisles, trailing behind his mother, happily knocking items off the shelves and onto the floor. They met again in the next aisle and he was still knocking merchandise off the shelves. To hear her tell it, my mother couldn't believe her eyes.

Not one to let such an opportunity pass, she walked right up to the little snot and said, "you will stop that RIGHT NOW." His mother, oblivious until this point, gets her panties into a knot and says, "he HAS a mother, you know!" My mom, bless her heart, then says, "yeah, well he needs a PARENT."

It made me smile.
Re: A funny story about my mother
October 01, 2008
I did something similar this summer and the mother had the nerve to thank me!
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
bouncing and laughingshrugspanking with a whip on the assbouncing and laughing

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
October 01, 2008
I have made scary faces at kyds who were acting up and if they are messing with my shit I tell them to stop in a harsh tone, but I have never interfered when they were just being assholes and the parents were doing nothing. I have wanted to though and I am at the point where it's gotten so out of hand, that I might just start doing it.
October 03, 2008
My mother has become more assertive over the years (she turned 67 in June,) so if this trend keeps up, I'll probably have to bail her out of jail by the time she's 80!

She is pretty ballsy and will say anything to anyone in a straightforward way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login