Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two Items today

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Two Items today
October 02, 2008
1) 16 year old teen in nyc stabbed to death by chronic runaway 15 year old cousin who had been invited in by said 16 year old in obvious asshole attempt to 'role-model' for the piece of shit 15 year old. Probably bought into the crap that the cousing whined about her parent (I'm willing to bet just a single welfare moo) being too strict. 15 year old was caught wearing the sneakers she'd ripped off the dead 16 year old. Piece of garbage that should be executed.

2) Jewish caller (mother) to Dr. L.(strict jewish caller from what I gathered). Eldest son has married and moved out. Daughter (who is still a minor) moved into sonnys room since it was the bigger room. Now, sonny wants the room to sleep in when he comes over for the Friday sabbath dinner and is threatening NOT to come if he doesn't get his own way. Dr. L. was right on it "It is not his room. He's a grown man with a house of his own. (Interjection of the sons threat here.) Response: "how dare he... disrespect his mother. Telling you how to run your own house. He has his own house now. You are better off without that selfish self centered brat." Just hope moo has the balls to tell the son to go kiss off.
Re: Two Items today
October 02, 2008
It takes a pretty low human life form to murder a relative (who is trying to help, no less) and then strip his body clean of useable items like shoes, and my guess would be jewelry, money, or whatever else they wanted to take. This kyd needs to be tried as an adult. Scum like this are set in their ways and are poor candidates for rehabilitation, no matter how many bibles they may later thump. The Jewish MAN has no rights at all to his former childhood room, or ANY part of his mother's home, for that matter. I have to wonder why he needs to have Sabbath dinner at moomie's anyway, and if he must, then why can't he just go home afterwards? Doesn't his wife (or he) know how to cook a Kosher meal? This moo needs to answer his threats with, "I am sorry you feel that way, we will certainly miss you".

I don't understand why in certain religions, it seems like Jewish and Catholic Italians a good bit for some reason, the mothers seem to place such a HUGE price tag on whether their sons come home, call on a regular basis, marry the "right girl", or marry at all, and when they are going to produce grandpups, more so than other religions. Maybe that's because of how the media plays it, but it sure seems that way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login