Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This ever happen to you?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
This ever happen to you?
October 02, 2008
This will never happen to me, but I've seen a few similar type 'brushes' here.
I am curious about a slightly different scenario.

Situation:
You are childfree. You are either a single CF or have a CF partner. You have typical incompetent breeder relatives. At one point or other, one of the incompetents (of whom it was obvious, never bothered to discipline their little shit) calls up and wants you to take the bugger in, for the supposed reason that YOU can straighten the little shit out.

Of course you say 'NO'.

A little while later you (or both of you) come home to fine said piece of shit sitting in your house saying that 'moo & duh said I'm to live here with you now.' He has ample belongings with him that makes it obvious he is dumped there.

Anyone ever experience this? Know of someone who went through this? (The key point is the breeders were told 'no don't bring the shit over').

How would you deal with it? Any legal insights? Could you legally through a dumped relative sprog out?
Re: This ever happen to you?
October 02, 2008
I suppose my first impulse would be to call CPS within 5 minutes. Anyone springs that on me, after I said NO, they deserve what they get. Get CPS to take the angels off my doorstep and let the parents deal with the fallout. If CPS doesn't come, I'd drop them off at the nearest police station ASAP.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
YEAH what clematis said, you have zero responability to those kids, related or not, i would call CPS ASAP.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
On the doorstep (outside is one thing).
What if the breedersons broke in and left the kid IN the house...
October 02, 2008
You're right--you did say inside in the first post, sorry. Same reaction, plus filing a police report for a B&E.
October 02, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I suppose my first impulse would be to call CPS
> within 5 minutes. Anyone springs that on me, after
> I said NO, they deserve what they get. Get CPS to
> take the angels off my doorstep and let the
> parents deal with the fallout. If CPS doesn't
> come, I'd drop them off at the nearest police
> station ASAP.

this. if they couldn't be bothered to go through the proper channels then they can deal with the thing when it shows back up 15 years later with a gun and a bad attitude.
October 02, 2008
But it's really a no-win situation...bet you dollars to doughnuts that *I* would be charged with "child abandonment" or "endangerment" or the like. I guess the only solution is to move several hundred miles away from any needy/trainwreck relatives right from the get-go. Not very nice, but--there it is.
Catabat
October 02, 2008
Absolutely call the police, and give them the parents address for the abandonment charge.

Not your kid, not your problem.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
I think that would be the logical thing to do. However, as breederific 'poor widdle kiddle' brainwashed that the media proves to be, I think the person kicking out said loaf would be villified.
Catabat
October 02, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> I think that would be the logical thing to do.
> However, as breederific 'poor widdle kiddle'
> brainwashed that the media proves to be, I think
> the person kicking out said loaf would be
> villified.
And your point is? You don't have kids, ergo, the world hates you anyway. Might as well give them a reason.
nowhiggers
October 02, 2008
Great topic twocents.

I'm going to diverge a bit from the consensus here. If I could keep the child from being dumped on the taxpayers, I would. I've taken a similar position on similar issues here. I firmly believe in walking my talk. I do not believe in the welfare system "social contract" we have in place for breeders, I believe it takes advantage of each and every person on this forum in a negative way. I believe that if more people handled their family business, the cf would not be stuck with the bill all the time.

Now, with that being said, let me state that the many times I have attempted to handle my family business, the welfare system has acutally gotten in the way of doing what is best for a family member. Ie: "I'll help you out, but you have to get sterilized so that no more are produced or you have to stay in school and make good grades to receive my help." In both instances, because welfare was available, my pressure to get sterilized or stay in school did not have an effect, my money did not matter because breeder and or idiot could do whatever the fuck they wanted and still get paid.

If I had the money, I'd keep the kid and straighten him/her out. But it would be contigent on the breeder not producing any more. You want me to take this kid off your hands and straighten them out, then sterilization also has to be in the picture. Unfortunately, the chances are high that once again, the welfare system would get in my way of doing what is best for my family and I'd have to call CPS just like everyone else here has suggested.

But if the breeders went along with my program, then yes, I would follow through and keep the kid and straighten them out. They'd leave my house a hardcore childfree, no more McDonalds, no more TV and a straight A student. It's not as hard to straighten out these brats as the breeders like to make it out to be, it's just that they are lazy.
October 02, 2008
I have never had this exact thing happen, but I have had PLENTY of experience with my ex's ex breeder wife who had 3 other kyds from different men try and dump her oldest boy, who my ex had "step fathered" for a few years, on me beginning when he was about 8 years old and the step daughter was 3-4. She actually had the BOY ask me if he could live with me so his moomie could "get her life together", after one of her divorces or breakups. This went on (his begging to live with me) until he was about 14. He had already decided that I could turn my office into "his room" and was full of pitiful reasons that he would "be no trouble". The husband actually TRIED to get me to consent and the conversation went something like this.

"Ok look. I signed up for 2 days every other week and NOW YOUR daughter is living here full time. I will NOT raise any more of your ex's kids as that is not the reason I was put on this earth. IF I had wanted kyds then I would have given birth a long time ago. Absolutely not, and if she just dumps him on the carport like she says she might and drives off, then I will pack my bags and go to a hotel until I can hire a lawyer to file for divorce, and that's AFTER I call CPS."

If that had actually ever happened though, no matter who I called the ex would have said that he had allowed the kyd to "visit" to avoid his being put in foster care. I basically would have been forced out of my own home because there were two minor children living there, which is one reason I didn't leave any sooner than I did as he had a "chylllllld" and I wouldn't have gotten SHIT AND lost a place to live to boot, but would have still had to make the house payment. To force the sale of the house or make THEM move, would have never happend in a famblee court in Alabama, especially when I was "childless" and the one who had left. However, if a breeder relative did that now, with neither me or the husband having any "step parent" ties to worry with, I would first call any grand mee maws or pee paws and tell them to either come get their grandpups or I was calling the police, and then I would follow on through with the threat if they didn't come get said grandpups IMMEDIATELY.

I absolutely would NEVER allow myself to get in the legal position again to be a boarder in a home which I owned, an apartment that I rented, or even a tent that I pitched. It sounds like an easy concept now that I am away from it, but if you have never dealt with breeder entitlement mentality, or "for the chylldren" attitudes within the legal system, it's all new to you. If minor children live in your home, or one spouse says it's "ok" and they are related to said kyd, (in Alabama, even after a divorce the "step" relationship is NOT severed) the other spouse is forced to either stay there and endure the torture, or move and lose a place to live, WHICH THEY ARE STILL LEGALLY BOUND TO PAY FOR, and possibly lose all equity in their home. NO famblee court will force an adult with minor chyldren under his care, for whatever reason, to sell or move when it's a "childless" adult who wants said kyds gone. I should know, I lived that fucking existence and it took a lot of skill, patience, and coniving to get the fucker to sell that house voluntarily and for me to get my share of the profit from said sale. I still don't think he knows what hit him and is stupid enough to think it was HIS idea to sell. What an idiot, that man.

This would NEVER happen to me again, never in a zillion years. I am leary of even letting a child come and visit me overnight for this very reason, even though I doubt the parents I know now would do this, but I NEVER DREAMED it would have happened before either. When minor chyldren are involved, you can NEVER be certain of what might happen, so it's best not to ever even let them roll a sleeping bag onto your den floor. Sad, but a very true reality.
October 02, 2008
My hubby's got 2 grown kids, along with 1 nasty ex-wife, as well. I wasn't around for the festivities of the baby mamma drama but he told me there were many times that the ex dropped off their son and said, "Here, I can't handle him anymore" and drove away. But of course he had to still keeping paying child support for the kid. Go figure.
October 02, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> My hubby's got 2 grown kids, along with 1 nasty
> ex-wife, as well. I wasn't around for the
> festivities of the baby mamma drama but he told me
> there were many times that the ex dropped off
> their son and said, "Here, I can't handle him
> anymore" and drove away. But of course he had to
> still keeping paying child support for the kid.
> Go figure.

That's similar to how it happened to me, in the beginning. My step daughter's whore of a mother, JUST WOULDN'T COME AND GET HER, after a weekend "visit". When I would reach her she would say that she had gotten busy, had to stay late at work for an emergency (she was an ER nurse), ETC......That might be fine and good, but the extra day would OFTEN turn into a week, and one time it was SIX WEEKS before she came and got the fucking kyd. Still though, she would call my husband at work and ask if she could stop by and pick up her child support check. This went on for YEARS before the custody got reversed, but she managed to weasel out of paying child support at every turn, when the tables were reversed. She acted like paying child support was a HUGE financial burden, well NO SHIT, we paid it for YEARS before that. That whore got child support from 3 ex husbands, and welfare for the bastard kyd she had as a result of "rape".

I hate breeders with a passion and I harbor a deep personal hatred for each and every one of them. I do however, feel sorry for the kyds who have no choice in the matter, but not enough to "take them in" and ruin my life as well. BTDT, for THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS. Some murderers do less time than that.
Gigabyte
December 04, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> station ASAP.

Same here. Relative or not. They choose to have the kid so they live with it, not me.
December 04, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> station ASAP.

I agree with this. What if you weren't a nice person?
December 04, 2008
.edited for dumbness.
December 04, 2008
I would also be calling CPS - if I don't want my own kids, why the hell would I want someone else's? If Momma and Duhddy want their kid back, then they can deal with the system. Sorry, but leaving a kid in my home with no warning and the kid says he's going to live there without my consent...well...that qualifies as the abandonment of a child to me, and I would treat it as such.
Anonymous User
December 04, 2008
I'm sorry, but this one's easy. Give kid glass of milk and a sandwich. Pick up phone. Dial 911. Wait for police. Give police kid and kids' belongings. Wave goodbye. Go about life.
December 04, 2008
OH that is fucking beautiful. Can you imagine the famblee drama created after THAT tasty little stunt?? LMAO Oh the parents would be SO unhappy.

str8six Wrote:
> I'm sorry, but this one's easy. Give kid glass of
> milk and a sandwich. Pick up phone. Dial 911.
> Wait for police. Give police kid and kids'
> belongings. Wave goodbye. Go about life.
December 04, 2008
Call the police FAST.

Those bums should have their asses put away for dumping their kyd on you without permission!
Anonymous User
December 04, 2008
I'd call the parents first, and if they weren't there in 20 minutes, the police, DCFS, and my attorney (who will bill them for his time). smiling smiley
CFBitchfromLA
December 05, 2008
Call the police and report an abandoned brat. Let the little fucker spend the night at Juvvie. Not my problem.

You cannot legally be forced to take care of a brat if it is not yours. All of this bullshit you see in movies about people willing their brats to others is nonsense. If it were true, people would shit out brats and leave them to Bill Gates or Warren Buffett before they died.
December 06, 2008
There have been plenty of cases of good Samaritans, including grandmoos, aunts, and even friends, who have taken in someone else's kyd (s) and not reported them. Instead, they basically lie and cover for the moomie or baybee daddy for reasons that I will NEVER understand. They may go YEARS with little or no contact from moomie and THEN, long after the kyd has shat in his last diaper and the last juicy juice has been drank, and after his teeth are straightened, he is making straight A's, etc......Moomie comes back and wants him. Legally, there isn't a damned thing that the caregiver can do since they have been a party to this parental neglect and abandonment all of these years. I think that would be the worst scenario of all for someone who took a kyd in and the bad part is that the kyd will likely go willingly with it's "real mom", IF he remembers her and has been allowed to idolize her and see her through rose colored glasses, like often happens when grandmoo raises it.

This happened to my grandmother many years ago with a cousin of mine. My aunt dumped off her two year old for a weekened and basically never came back. My grandmother raised that kyd for nearly FOUR years and moomie hardly ever came around. Then, moomie got remarried and decided to play the role of soccer mom. Suddenly and without notice, and with few words and no thankyous, she loaded the kyd up in her van and moved about 300 miles away. I didn't think that my grandmother would EVER stop wailing. That right there caused more famblee problems then I could have ever imagined in later years because the whore "thought it was best" that her brat didn't see any of our famblee for a few years. MY GOD I hate that woman, still.

I can think of NO scenario where I would "take in" someone else's kyd, because I think that it's just asking for trouble AND because I don't want to.
Gigabyte
December 06, 2008
This was part of the original topic:
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,35253

But this topic is more of a situation scenario.

I also agree with KidlessKim because mostly 'Bible-type moral' people decide to raise someone's kid and think this is some kind of 'miracle' or 'gift from god' because some person decide to dump their kid onto their doorstep.

Those same 'Bible-type moral' people raise someone's kid don't realise 10-15 years later when the original-moo that dump the kid decide to have the kid back and hell breaks loose when it goes all legal/court/custody with DNA testing.

These scenarios are from mostly of the movies.

My advise to those 'Bible-type moral': Don't think it's a 'miracle' or 'god thing' and raise it as it's your own because the baby at the doorstep. Call the CPS/police or else you end up looking for trouble. Also don't call it a 'village' thing (meaning it takes a village to raise) because again, you end up looking for trouble.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login