Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A nightmare

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A nightmare
October 02, 2008
I had one of THOSE dreams last night. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about.

That's right. A preggo dream. two faces puking In other words, not a dream, but a nightmare!!!

I was in a hospital and looked down and saw my obviously repugnant gut, and the first thing I thought was 'why the fuck didn't I get an abortion?!', which of course is what I would do IRL. I didn't feel any joy or excitement, I just thought 'they need to hurry up and get this thing the fuck out of me so my stomach can deflate and I can start trying to get rid of the stretch marks!'.

My partner was next to me and I said to him, 'we ARE adopting this thing out'. He replies 'no, I want to keep it!' (he's also CF IRL, but a wannabreed in my dream, Mr. T: I pitty tha fools). I said 'Fine, you wanna keep it? Then YOU be a SAHD and YOU raise it, because I want nothing to do with it! I want to keep working and travel and I have no interest in parenting!'.

Finally, my brain decided to fast-forward a year or whatever, and I was the one who'd ended up holding the baybee, burping it etc, basically doing all the work while my man was partying. As so often happens in reality.

Talk about a nightmare!!! HELL ON EARTH!!
Anonymous User
Re: A nightmare
October 02, 2008
First class nightmare.
October 02, 2008
I dreamed i was in a car wreck with Robert Downey Jr.
October 02, 2008
Good Lord. I watched "The Grizzly Man Diaries" last nite on the Animal Channel and then had dreams all night that there were bears in our house. LOL
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
Better a bear than a baby,KFLL!
October 02, 2008
I too, have had baybee nightmares before and always wake up in a cold sweat.I also dream I am being attacked by tigers, bitten, scratched, pounced, etc......but that's probably because I co-sleep with 6 cats and they DO bite, use the bed as a playground, use my body as a trampoline, etc....during their nocturnal playtime. I wake up with the scratch marks to prove it. However, I would rather have to get treated for cat scratch fever and corneal abrasions than wake up with a swollen belly, the sound of a wailing kyd, the smell of baybee shit, or leaky boobs. eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
October 02, 2008
Eek. I have had only one dream of having a baby, and that was, oh, at least ten years ago...but I remember it all too clearly. Ugh.
October 02, 2008
How do we stop those baby-related nightmares, so we remain CF in our dreams, too?
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
I dreamed I was in Las Vegas playing blackjack, dating Adrian Grenier from Entourage and all the wannabreeds there were jealous.. Those jagerbombs give me cool dreams everytime! Bet you'd like to trade!
I HAD to drown my sorrows after the Cubbies lost.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
I once had a "sexy" dream (nightmare?) involving Dan Akroyd! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!shrugdoh face
October 02, 2008
(looks up Jagermeister out of sheer sheltered-Midwestern ignorance...I never drink liquor...bouncing and laughing)

Oh wow, I see that Jagermeister is (marketed at least as) a "digestif," or "stomach bitters"--cool. I am very interested in nostrums and ol'-timey "medicines" so it's cool to see there are still some analogues to Lydia Pinkham's Vegetable Compound out there...

OK, back to dreams.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login