Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Women Only Matter As Incubators, Even When Dead

Posted by Peace 
Women Only Matter As Incubators, Even When Dead
April 21, 2020
This woman was brain dead from a stroke, yet they couldn't let the poor woman die with dignity. They had to keep her artificially alive as an incubator, because women's bodily autonomy be damned when it concerns a fetus.

Of course they pulled the plug on her the minute they cut the fetus out of her. I wonder if they even bothered to waste use anesthesia on her during the C-section.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-czech-birth/czech-doctors-deliver-baby-girl-117-days-after-mothers-brain-death-idUSKCN1VN1HQ
Re: Women Only Matter As Incubators, Even When Dead
April 21, 2020
Peace
This woman was brain dead from a stroke, yet they couldn't let the poor woman die with dignity. They had to keep her artificially alive as an incubator, because women's bodily autonomy be damned when it concerns a fetus.

Of course they pulled the plug on her the minute they cut the fetus out of her. I wonder if they even bothered to waste use anesthesia on her during the C-section.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-czech-birth/czech-doctors-deliver-baby-girl-117-days-after-mothers-brain-death-idUSKCN1VN1HQ

This woman was probably insensate. In other words, she didn't feel pain as only the brain stem was working. The brain stem lets you breathe and perform some automatic functions like piss. The infant, on the other hand, was ready to be born when it was pulled and its brain was working like any regular newborn's. It could feel pain.

When I had my coma I did not feel any pain. I went into a coma while sleeping at home, and a roommate called an ambulance where I was intubated. I was diagnosed with MRSA pneumonia and sepsis and when I woke I was covered with scars from needle pokes. They were up and down both arms and in my neck. I felt not a thing.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 22, 2020
I just saw a blurb on the TV news re: the first I have heard of a martyr Moo dying from Covid whose baby was born alive!! Oh, holy night!! They stated that the sad Duh was now left to raise all FOUR childrun alone. Isn't that heart rending??
April 22, 2020
reeniebessagain
I just saw a blurb on the TV news re: the first I have heard of a martyr Moo dying from Covid whose baby was born alive!! Oh, holy night!! They stated that the sad Duh was now left to raise all FOUR childrun alone. Isn't that heart rending??

That family sounds like they'd be happier if they took an overdose of Fentinal.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login