Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Birth Control is an abdomination to Gawd

Posted by bell_flower 
Birth Control is an abdomination to Gawd
October 02, 2008
The vasectomy thread got me thinking about these loonies who don't practice birth control.

If Gawd didn't want people to practice birth control, why did He give us the brains to invent contraception?
Re: Birth Control is an abdomination to Gawd
October 02, 2008
What I find unbelievable is this "NFP" (natural famblee planning) that Catholics and fundie protestants claim to practice in order to space out their kyds. They have NO PROBLEM using the new (and quite accurate) ovulation detection kits, chart their cycles and temps, etc.......If a woman has a regular cycle and actually keeps up with this carefully and doesn't have sex on the day before or after the "fertile times" just in case, she will NOT get knocked up, which explains some of the smaller famblees in these various religions. However, they sit back and PRETEND that "Gawd" is making the famblee size decisions, which is anything but the case. At least the Catholics don't believe in IVF, but the protestant fundies have twisted "God's word", as usual, to suit their own selfish needs and wants.

THEY get away with doing the IVF shit by saying that it's MAN'S fault they are'nt getting knocked up because of pollution, food additives, whatever excuse is convenient at the moment, so THEREFORE they are correcting man's mistakes, not God's.eye rolling smiley "God's will", is generally THEIR will in disguise. This goes from everything to personal failures, disapointments, things that happen due to their own apathy or direct faults, etc.........However, I have never heard them say it was 'god's will" when someone was successful, became a millionare through hard work and smart choices, or won the lottery. UNLESS of course, it happens to them. Basically, whatever they DON'T want to happen to themselves is "God's will", but if it happens to others it was somehow their own fault or the work of the devil. If something GOOD happens to them it was 'god's Will" for them, but if their neighbor wins the lottery, then it was ill gotten goods. These people are real pieces of work.
Before there was NFP, Catholics practiced the "rhythm method," aka Vatican roulette. It worked so well, in fact, that 3 out of 5 of my parents' kids resulted from it!:smoke
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
"They have NO PROBLEM using the new (and quite accurate) ovulation detection kits, chart their cycles and temps, etc.......If a woman has a regular cycle and actually keeps up with this carefully and doesn't have sex on the day before or after the "fertile times" just in case, she will NOT get knocked up"

Might work, might not.
I remember reading that ovulation can be triggered by pretty much anything.Including orgasm.
October 03, 2008
Deliverance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "They have NO PROBLEM using the new (and quite
> accurate) ovulation detection kits, chart their
> cycles and temps, etc.......If a woman has a
> regular cycle and actually keeps up with this
> carefully and doesn't have sex on the day before
> or after the "fertile times" just in case, she
> will NOT get knocked up"
>
> Might work, might not.
> I remember reading that ovulation can be triggered
> by pretty much anything.Including orgasm.

Yeah, I know it's not 100%, but it sure would go a long way in slowing down the ones who go at it without a care in the world and place it all on God's shoulders. Even withdrawal would be better than nothing, which is what most of them use right now. I doubt these religious fundie moos have orgasms either, since it is likely a "wam bam thankyou mam" type of sex they get anyway. Somehow I don't picture the Duggars wasting much time with anything that doesn't directly cause procreation. Besides, if he reached down in "the cavern" in an attempt to cause any potental orgasms, it would be like sticking his hand into a massive mound of scar tissue and spongy flesh, so he probably just gets right down to business.
October 04, 2008
Maybe...

God so hates children that he only ever had the one. And He killed it off, oh I mean 'called it home', before it could procreate and make Him a Grampa-God. That's why God has nothing against humping away (why else would He gift us with orgasms?), but He leaves it to the animals to multiply.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
October 04, 2008
IUDs are abortion because they prevent implantation of a fertilized egg!
October 04, 2008
> Having an orgasm can help facilitate in creating a
> pregnancy from sperm and egg, since we all know
> that just the 2 together doesn't an instant
> pregnancy make.
>
> Surprisingly, I have red tons of fundie sites that
> totally believe in making sex as pleasurable as
> possible. I once picked up a vintage fundie book
> that was written all about sex! Some are a bit
> more liberal, thinking that oral helps to enhance
> lovemkaking. They suggest tons of ideas to make a
> couple's sex life fulfilling.
>
> Others still try to focus on the babymaking
> itself, so aren't too fond of oral, and without a
> doubt anal sex is bad to them.
>
> Yes, Catholics do not believe in IVF, as much as
> they do believe in having babies. Another
> surprising thing about them is that if a couple is
> infertile, it's ok for them to get married, pray,
> and perhaps adopt. But from what I gather, the
> official stance on the Catholic Church is that a
> couple cannot marry if they cannot traditionally
> fuck. Go figure. Gotta have that wedding night sex
> to prove the marriage is "valid." I personally
> consider that to be a very out of date concept.
> There was a documentary about a paraplegic who got
> married, but outside of his Catholic Church for
> that very reason. They wouldn't let him!

I read that too, about the paraplegic. My understanding of it is that the man can be infertile for whatever reason, but he can not be impotent, at least not on the wedding night. So, many handicapped men such as a paraplegic can never have a Catholic marriage/wedding or hope to have his marriage blessed by the church. However, if he can consumate the marriage on Friday night and becomes paralyzed from the neck down on Saturday morning, it's "ok".eye rolling smiley I think that is one of the most cruel "rules" there are because they are basically saying that a man who is paralyzed from the neck down in a childhood car wreck, through NO fault of his own, can never experience the sacrament of marriage or have his marriage recognized by the church. To a staunch Catholic who would never dream of breaking the rules, this is a life sentence to never being able to take a soulmate/partner to share his life. He is doomed to a life alone for something that was not his choice or fault. That doesn't sound very merciful to me, or fair.

They let ANY criminal have death bed confessions and be forgiven, marry, have kyds, etc......Yet, the paraplegic is denied a wife and either IVF kids OR adopted kyds, simply because he is unable to get a hard on.
Anonymous User
October 04, 2008
The bigger problem is when they try to prevent other people from practicing birth control.
October 04, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The bigger problem is when they try to prevent
> other people from practicing birth control.

I hate that too but I hate their abortion clinic picketing and working at "pregnancy crisis" centers even more. When they do that shit they have an opportnity to intimidate and frighten a great number of vulnerble and scared young women. THEN, after they "save the bayee", they couldn't care LESS that the girl and saved baybee may have no place to live, be abused, or even have any food. Once they "save the baybee" and perhaps pass out a few adoption center pamphlets and the occasional used baybee bed or stroller or pack of diapers, much like a cheap "welcome package" that the courthouse gives out to newcomers, they are never seen or heard from again. They don't give a SHIT about these pregnant girls/women OR their baybees, only that they don't abort the kyd. That isn't their primary goal, it's their ONLY goal. I HATE those bastards with a passion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login