Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Special requests

Posted by annie35 
Special requests
October 03, 2008
My Sil and Bil invited themselves for the weekend, which is fine. But she called last night with a list of requests, since she is in "family way".
1. No candles
2. No aire fresheners
3. No tiki torches on the deck
4. No fabric softener on the sheets
5. No alcohol
5. No perfume

I told her that she is welcomed to stay, but I am changing nothing about my home.
She started in about how she is does not want to harm the baby.
Not sure if they are visiting now, since I won't bow down to her and remove everything in my home.
I should put more candles outs, so she will never visit again.
Anonymous User
Re: Special requests
October 03, 2008
my god, this chikc is a nut, did they really request that? she must have an mental illness, yes, put more candles out, light some incense, spread carpet fresh every where,

man if they are this bad now, just think when lil mistake is born,
October 03, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my god, this chikc is a nut, did they really
> request that? she must have an mental illness,
> yes, put more candles out, light some incense,
> spread carpet fresh every where,
>
> man if they are this bad now, just think when lil
> mistake is born,

She is high maintenance. Her husband is just as bad, he follows her around and tells her to be careful, not to get near tiki torches, not to inhale gas fumes at the gas station, and other stupid stuff.
They are acting like they are the first people to ever squeeze out a soul sucker.
She constantly rubs her stomach, and she is not even showing yet.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
how does your hubby feel about all this?
October 03, 2008
oooh! keep us posted!
October 03, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> how does your hubby feel about all this?

He is so easy going and laughs about it , this is a game with him now.
He is constantly making fun of the stupid stuff they do. We actually take bets on which one of them will do or say the next stupid thing.

He and I don't visit them at all, they have to visit us. We can't stand the religious craziness or the breeder talk all the time.

He is more understanding that I am, I have not use for his family. I lost respect for his family 8 years ago, when his mom and sister forbid him, from getting engaged to me because I was no a "christian".
they said they felt I was a bad woman and bad for the family. HE of course did not speak to them for about a year after they said this.
I am civil, but that is about it.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
Tell her you put all of those things away, but you do have several improperly installed kerosene heaters that you will be running during her visit and that you hope she doesn't mind the fumes.
October 03, 2008
It's ok to be a bad woman.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
at least your hubby learned to have fun with his crazy family, YES keep us posted on this family, i bet its a gold mine of fun stuff to make fun of.!!
October 03, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> at least your hubby learned to have fun with his
> crazy family, YES keep us posted on this family,
> i bet its a gold mine of fun stuff to make fun
> of.!!

My favorite is how racist she is, and both of her kids married Mexicans. I figure that is Karma, giving it back to her.

She also thinks that since we are Mexicans, that she has to yell at us to speak to us, because we might not understand English.
Yelling at us, isn't going to help us understand English.
I like to yell back at her in Spanish, in hopes she will understand it, just because I yelled it.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
What is it with fudies being racists? My grandmother told me things about black people when I was younger that were unbelievable. She once told me that they go into heat like animals!

Your MIL is getting what she asked for, and I'm sure the sane members of your family won't be there for her when she needs them in the future. I can't stand my grandmother's constant preaching, and avoid her like the plague.
October 03, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
>>
> My> I like to yell back at her in Spanish, in hopes
> she will understand it, just because I yelled it.

This, my dear, is gold.
October 03, 2008
I agree with Rose--that is hilarious. I can just imagine speaking Spanish louder and louder and slower and slower. bouncing and laughing

If someone presented this list of demands to me, at this point I'd just flat out say, "You have a nerve telling me how to conduct my home. I'm not changing anything, and if you decide to have a problem with it, please don't make it my problem too." The gall! Plus all of those things are just ridiculous. I haven't heard the American Pediatric Association marshaling its forces and taking out warning ads against.......candles. It's all in her "mind."
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
I wouldn't do anything: just put out more of the aforementioned 'verboten' list.

If you did change things, when she finally dropped the loaf, she would want your house completely baby-proofed so she can come over for the f-trophy worship.

p.s.: all this solicitation on the dickbrains part may all be part of play-acting in a dumb attempt to sprogg as well.
October 03, 2008
"Don't worry, I've removed all scented objects from my home. Feel free to visit, and we'll seal you in and turn on the healthful gas."

Hell, it sounds like they were trying some crazy, idiotic, passive aggressive guilt trip to try to get you to let them visit.

Personally, I'd ask why they'd want to visit your bad woman, unchristian, mexican home in the first place. If they dislike you so much, what's the point in their reaching out? My guess is they're nosing around for some free babysitting, maybe hosting a baby shower, and obviously they're trying (in their special obtuse way) to get in your good graces so they can get that one extra present for the child.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 03, 2008
You know, you should just stock up on the carpet fresh. And load up your drains with hair dye. They're not supposed to go near that either.
October 03, 2008
I could send you some cat feces. Preggo cows are supposed to stay far away from that.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 03, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> If someone presented this list of demands to me,
> at this point I'd just flat out say, "You have a
> nerve telling me how to conduct my home. I'm not
> changing anything, and if you decide to have a
> problem with it, please don't make it my problem
> too."

I would have gone straight to "Go fuck yourself". But I'm rude that way.
October 03, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> I could send you some cat feces. Preggo cows are
> supposed to stay far away from that.

My cat feces can beat up your cat feces.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 03, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> clematis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If someone presented this list of demands to
> me,
> > at this point I'd just flat out say, "You have
> a
> > nerve telling me how to conduct my home. I'm
> not
> > changing anything, and if you decide to have a
> > problem with it, please don't make it my
> problem
> > too."
>
> I would have gone straight to "Go fuck yourself".
> But I'm rude that way.

I wanted to tell her to get fucked, but something told me to refrain and save the get fucked for later, like maybe a face to face.

She is going to love us, I am making tequila sunrises tonight for cocktails. I will enjoy while she sits and watches me have a good drink.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
ooooooooooooooo cat shit...

oh, cat fight...

o poop
October 03, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I could send you some cat feces. Preggo cows
> are
> > supposed to stay far away from that.
>
> My cat feces can beat up your cat feces.

Hey now, we're not monkeys...lets not fling feces.
Lets combine them into a fecal golom who would do our bidding.

--Me
October 03, 2008
This lot's nuts... I wish they listened to their doctors - it is medically proven that even a (fairly) occasional small glass of wine won't do ANYTHING to your little pweshioss. So long as you don't spend the majority of your pregnancy wasted.
People like this piss me off.
October 03, 2008
Newbie Wrote:
> This lot's nuts... I wish they listened to their
> doctors - it is medically proven that even a
> (fairly) occasional small glass of wine won't do
> ANYTHING to your little pweshioss. So long as you
> don't spend the majority of your pregnancy
> wasted.
> People like this piss me off.
And people consuming alcohol NEAR pregnant women have absolutely NO effect on them...except making them regret their stupid life choices, I mean.

--Me
October 03, 2008
You're kidding, Feh... Are there really dumbass moos who think that alcohol consumed near them will somehow screw up their foetus?!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login