Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pregnant "man" claiming discrimination

Posted by cfdavep 
Pregnant "man" claiming discrimination
October 08, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgender-man-suing-amazon-claiming-190200894.html

When a man who is preggo was passed over for a promotion at his job at amazon, he yells discrimination claiming it is because he is in pig. Ugh
Re: Pregnant "man" claiming discrimination
October 08, 2020
Well this guy just guaranteed himself lifelong unemployment. I'm sure Amazon won't keep his ass around now (even if he wins, a settlement is pocket change for Amazon) and any future employer that Googles this idiot's name will find it in relation to this case and they won't hire someone who will be "troublesome" - that is, someone who will sue when they don't get their own way.

Maybe he was denied the promotion due to the pregnancy because it's common knowledge that people become shit employees when they breed and Amazon didn't want to give a better paying job to someone who won't prioritize it. Amazon isn't exactly known for treating its employees well either. Or maybe he was a crummy employee to begin with who just felt he deserved the promotion because babby, in which case discrimination has nothing to do with any of it.

Apparently, he was not only passed over for a promotion, but claims he was demoted after his supervisors found out about his pignasty, specifically to a job that requires heavy lifting and was also denied "accommodations" for pregnancy. I wonder what those accommodations were - being able to do half as much work for the same pay? Maybe they wanted to make him miserable enough to quit on his own so he couldn't get unemployment from being let go?
October 08, 2020
I really feel sorry for the baby.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 09, 2020
another problem with professional 'victimhood'.

what are they going to do when everyone is a victim?

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 16, 2020
There has to be more to this story. Amazon is a super large company and companies like that, they bend backwards to breeders. Being transgendered is also not an issue. I work for a large company and we have people from all kinds of backgrounds. No problems at all, they get promoted the same way.

Maybe this person was failing work wise, so they took action. He sues based on a cause not related to his work.

If anything, in the very recent Covid induced downtown, I witnessed complete opposite. There is a restaurant that I used to go to sometimes. When shut down came, they cut about 50% of their crew. Guess who went first? Childless, single and younger folks. Those with fambilies, they got to stay on.
October 18, 2020
Techie
There is a restaurant that I used to go to sometimes. When shut down came, they cut about 50% of their crew. Guess who went first? Childless, single and younger folks. Those with fambilies, they got to stay on.

I work in a restaurant. This is the worst possible idea, especially with parents needing to supervise kids' remote learning. The childless and empty nesters are treated like they're on call seven days per week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login