Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Kittens are gone!

Posted by SlumSlut 
The Kittens are gone!
October 04, 2008
2 of the kittens were adopted today and the other went to another foster home where there are other kittens for him to be with.

Skippy and Zippy were adopted by a young lady and her man from Derry, NH. These are their first kitties, but their families have had cats, and the girl spoke of having geese at one time. As I was leaving the store, I said, "If it doesn't work out, we'll take them back." She looked at me with slight alarm, and I said, "If you have a kid and it's allergic." She replied, "I'd give the kid away." So I gave her a big hug and said "That's what I say too."

The only dark note is that the volunteers who did the adoption didn't check their references. They filled out the application and actually left the store, and the people who took their application ran after them and said they could take the kitties today. Feline Friends had a meeting where everyone was told not to do that anymore (I didn't go because I don't do adoptions at the store) , and these folks would have come back because they really wanted these kittens. The lady who is in charge was pissed off and she is going to have a word with the people that didn't check.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
Re: The Kittens are gone!
October 04, 2008
God bless their little kitten hearts.. and pray they live long and prosper..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login