Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "ABC breastfeeding game" (compliments of kellymom)

Posted by kidlesskim 
The "ABC breastfeeding game" (compliments of kellymom)
October 04, 2008
KellyMom ABC Breastfeeding game

This game is simple as pie. Beginning with the letter A choose a word that describes breastfeeding. They can be positive or negative, funny or plain. Once we hit Z we can hit rewind and do it all over again!

Ex. (shouldn't this be self explanatory? Who can't figure out the "rules" of an age old and VERY simple game without having to have an example given?)

Breastfeeding is -

A - Amazing
B - Bonding with baby
C - Cheap....

Now that you've seen the example have fun with the real thing!
__________________(I can HARDLY wait)

milkmonkeezmom
A -Absolutely marvelous
shoebrush
B-Breathtaking
Jazmyn76
C - Consistantly Convienient
mom2walt
D- Dang good for your baby.....and you!!
rosegirl
E- even better than I thought it would belittle house on the prairie
F - Funny when one's nursling is a toddler who is very acrobatic!
momand3boyz
G- Gift from God!!
Stephanietakesjuiceplus
H - happy healthy baby
Orsolya80
I - Incredibly rewarding!!
hopeandgrace
J = JOYFUL
milkmonkeezmom
K- KellyMom is the BEST resource!
Anikasmom
L = Lovely
VictoriasMom
M = Milk mustache (from mama's milk, of course!)
NateMomma
N- Nothing tastes better or is better for baby!!!! (& Toddlers )
tinkersmommy
O= Open all hours of the day....
star_Stamped*
P= Perfect for bonding with your baby!
katies
Q--Quite the accomplishment!
kitchenista
R - Right thing to do
R - Reduces risk (for all sorts of things!!!)
*Star_Stamped*
S-imply The best!!
U - "Udderly" fantastic!
littleyent
V - Vanishes all discomfort for baby
twobeesmom
Queen Bee of Two Bees
V - Very Best
Shanita
X - xoxo (cheater)
milkmonkeezmom
Y- YUMMY!
Z - Zoom in to baby's adorable face

Anyone want to go around the alphabet again?sleeping (SO much fun, but I just picked the cream off the top of the alphabet soup for the NEXT go around of the "game". GEEZ wasn't once enough?)

B= Bigger boobs for mom.
D is for Dripping milk...gotta love the leakage
O- oops, did I just squirt you in the face? (or did you just squirt yourself in the face because you were playing with it??).
P is for pumping no matter how hard it can be since I know it allows me to give my lo the best while I am away.
Q- quickly cover my nipple when DD pops off in public
U - "Uuugghhhle" The gurgling coo my DS makes when he smiles up at me while eating!
V - very precious gift from God is my lo!
Z- Zipping up our nursing bras to give liquid love. (okay, that one was hard and it was a stretch. lol)

Ok, now I would like to play.tongue sticking out smiley

A-A very over rated, and over dramatized way to simply feed a baybee
B-Beats all I have ever seen as a source for mass attention
C-Can't get over how moocows think that they have golden teats
D-Don't expose the rest of society to your vile bodily fluids, please
E-Eeeewwwwwwww, your leaky udders are nasty
F-Fuck your "rights" to nurse in public. Everyone else's rights are more important than yours. Keep your tit flaps zipped while in public, please
G-Gross and uncalled for in public
H-Helloooo! All of us women have tits too and are capable of manufacturing milk either now or at some point, you are not unique
I-I hate that holier than thou look you freaks are known to get
J-Just in case you didn't know, most people think you are an attention whore, or possibly a regular one too, when you pop out a tit in the mall
K-Kyds all across the globe live and thrive WITHOUT ever having suckled a tit, and they get better grades than your 6-8 y/o titty baybees
L-LaLeche League are just tit nazis with a few crash courses in teaching moos how to milk in public
M-Milk cow, that's what you are and how you appear to many people
N-No, we are not impressed with your breasts, please put them away
O-Oh for God's sake, PUT THE TIT DOWN already when the kyd is old enough to carry on discussion about it with you
P-PLEASE keep your blouse buttoned in my presence
Q-Quietly leave the room when you feel the urge to be milked, do us ALL a favor
R-Read this:NO ONE cares about your need to pump your tits at work NOR do we wish to see it/them, OR your milk jug in the company fridge. Revolting and Repulsive is what you are
S-So gross is what you moocows are, really really gross.
T-Titties ARE considered a sexual organ and we think you are an incestuous kiddie prev when you nurse 5 and 6 y/o's
U-U people make me sick
V-Visually nauseating is how most people view your voyeuristic tit show which you pretend is "for the baybee". We have all read the sexual studies about how you pervs "get off" on it, so your cover is BLOWN.
W-Why do you want people to know you are a pervert?
X-X-rated and against the law is what public breastfeeding should be
Y-You tit nazis with your nurse ins and whatnot are a complete and revolting joke as well as resented and hated by MANY people who are forced to pass by you and are allowed to do nothing.
Z-Zoo, would be a fitting place for you tit nazis, co-sleeping, placenta eating animals to live. I doubt the animals could tolerate your vile presence though.
Fantastic Answer Kim. Well Spot on. You even solve the missing letters that breeders couldn't answer.
Re: The "ABC breastfeeding game" (compliments of kellymom)
October 04, 2008
haha!! Enjoyed that!
Perhaps...

O- Orgasm. Your dirty little secret!

8-/

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Q--Quite the accomplishment!
kitchenista

If that's quite the accomplishment, then the shit I took earlier should win a Nobel prize.

Bodily functions are not accomplishments.
October 04, 2008
"H-Helloooo! All of us women have tits too and are capable of manufacturing milk either now or at some point, you are not unique"

P-please leave that out. Not all of us want to be compared to livestock.=P

Sounds like a very, very, very self-flattering game, BTW.eye rolling smiley
October 04, 2008
Excellent, Kim and everyone! Those disgusting cows are so full of themselves.
E - Extremely Entitlement-minded.

H - Horribly Hypocritical when in the same week you protest 'obscene' books/movies/comics/etc. Like exposing your chest in public isn't???

N - Notoriously Nasty Noises when that wrinkled little thing glomps on your leaky mommyboobs.
"D-Don't expose the rest of society to your vile bodily fluids, please "

I've been having this argument on CF Dear Abby Tribute on Livejournal with a sodden cow. When she raised "lactation experts" not wearing gloves as proof that their secretions are safe as proof, I got bored and gave up.

Thanks for being here!
Argh - should have read, "as proof that their secretions are safe."
October 13, 2008
ocelot71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Argh - should have read, "as proof that their
> secretions are safe."

What an ASSININE thing to even say. First of all, if I was a moocow I would want a "lactation expert" to wear gloves if she was messing around with my newborn and my udders for MY health and safety, not to mention the baybee's health, her own, or for the next engorged titty and baybee's mouth she handles. Just because some health professionals don't practice reasonable care in the health and sanitation department isn't proof of ANYTHING, except perhaps that they need to be reprimanded, suspended, and/or possibly fined by their governing boards. I am not an engorged udder expert, but I would think that if a dental assistant is required to wear gloves to suction a patient's mouth, then a "lactation expert" whose hands come into contact with countless newborns' mouths (and possibly asses) and udders a day, would probably be required to scrub up and glove up as well.
Thanks for the breath of sane air smiling smiley. Crazy breeder also argued that one can come into contact with all kinds of body fluids and be "fine"; yeah, I responded, IF the person they came from and/or you are healthy.

My mom works in a daycare center and has to wear gloves to handle the bottled milk, so, as I said to the crazy breeder, I neither know nor care what these "experts" are thinking. I can only imagine what her house looks like considering her insouciance about other people's body fluids.
October 14, 2008
Breeders are so disillusioned with their grandiose sense of self-worth and accomplishment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login