Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1180 Planet Breedback

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1180 Planet Breedback
April 07, 2006
My favorites are under "Fun With Shared Letters" then click "Parental Megaphones" - major yawners there. It's amazing the piddly things pahrunts have to complain about. The slightest thing and their perfect little worlds are just ruined.

My favorite was: "I bought huggies because it was a good brand. we wanted the best for our first child. But I was so annoyed and suprised when the Huggies brand i had so much confidence failed us time and time again. I had to change her every hour or less. Then at night she would wet the bed because the diapers just wouldn't stand up. Then I would have to change her and clean her in the middle of the night when we SHOULD be getting a GOOD nights sleep and change the sheets. I was VERY disappointed."

Maybe her kid is just a pissing machine? Go figure! If the breeder bitch wanted a good nights sleep, she shouldn't have had kids in the first place. But I guess that's Huggies fault, too. Besides, the kid will probably STILL be wetting the bed at 14 so they should get used to it.

In fact, all of the complaints in this particular section could have been avoided in the first place by not having kids.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 1180 Planet Breedback
April 07, 2006
What's also comical is how all the Mommies are getting together and boycotting the products they complain about. If that's *TRULY* the case, the I guess no one will be buying anything!
CF Scorpio
April 07, 2006
LOL! Was that diaper rant for real? What a freaking idiot! Diapers don't keep your kid from pissing and shitting, you MOO-ron! Want a good night's sleep? Don't feed your kid at night!
Feh
April 07, 2006
Oh doG! What a nuts site.

So far, this is my "favorite" complaint....and it's written well too!

"I recently gave birth and the hospital I delivered at didn't give me any samples. They said that you stopped sending the samples to them. I was really looking forward to getting the diaper bag and samples. Also my doctor has never heard of the 3rd trimester kit. It's nice you give these things away, but not great at all to not receive samples when teased with them.
Send me the diaper bag and 3rd trimedter kit with the samples."

WTF???!!! She's cheesed because she didn't get a bunch of free crap from the hospital? My mom was in the hosptial with tubes in every orifice for 2 weeks and we didn't get dick. Oh, I forgot...it's for a BAYBEEEE! OOOHHH GIMME FREE STUFF!! DON'T YOU SEE??? A BAYBEE CAME OUTTA MEEEEE!
ALL HAIL MY MIGHTY OVARIES!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I'm only on the first page of this whinefest.

CF Scorpio
April 07, 2006
She's mad because she didn't get free samples? That doesn't give her a RIGHT to free samples! Every company in the world would go bankrupt if they had to give out free shit all the time.
Water Lily
April 07, 2006
Free samples? Don't those moorons have to realize that they have to pay for their expensive crotch dropping. fUCKIN' BREEDER FUNDIES.
Latrodectra
April 07, 2006
If you like Planetfeedback you'll love this.

http://www.smaug.org.uk/manda.html
Water Lily
April 07, 2006
Man, do breeders NOT know how to spell correctly or what?????
So Barnes and Nobles isn't child friendly? Like hello, it's where teenagers and adults go to find books and literature. DUH HELLO!!!!! Stupid entitlement minded moos
sprogless
April 07, 2006
The breeders from Planet Feedback were bad, but that Manda broad... Jeesh.
What an illiterate twat she is!
Nour
April 07, 2006
I love the "Manda F." letters. LMAO! "Target treats my mom and kids like 2nd class dogs." The all-caps letters are hard to read, but a nice touch to give the impression of a real entitlement mooron.
April 07, 2006
I got a pretty good laugh out of the "Manda F" site as well. For a moment, I thought those were real letters, and I was prepared to kill someone.
Latrodectra
April 07, 2006
The K-mart one is my favorite. XD
Anonymous User
April 09, 2006
You shpould have seen all the breeders yesterday morning turning up to our housing estate because there was a "free" easter egg hunt.

These breeders will turn up to anything thats free wont they.They make me sick.as soon as all the easter eggs were found they could not piss off fast enough!
Sherz
April 11, 2006
This site is hiliarious! I found a boogar on my highchair at McDonald's. Can I get a free meal?
sprogless
April 11, 2006
Blossom, if it's free, then you can bet that the breeders will come out en masse to mooch. Even if it isn't, they'll try. It's their "We've spawned- now gimme!" attitude. Businesses cater to it, too, which chaps my ass to no end. "Kids eat free" comes to mind...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.