Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just had customer call me and wahhhh im pregnant

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Just had customer call me and wahhhh im pregnant
October 06, 2008
I just has a cusomter of mine call to make an apt to get her dog groomed, she said the poor guy is very matted (he is a poddle mix) she said she is Pregnant and very sick, and hasnt been able to get the dog in or to take care of the dog.

HER...., "I know you have a ton of dogs but I dont know if you have kids?"

ME...... "No, no kids, just dogs"

HER........"well, in case you didnt know, you spend the 1st 3 months of your pignasty, sick and throwing up.

ME.... oh boy, doesnt sound to fun (i couldnt be my normal asshole self, as she is a customer and I needs the $$$$) lol

This is why I always say, breeders make the worse pet owners, poor guy is all knotted up, (I checked her records, he hasnt been here since May, way to long for that type of dog to go ungroomed)
Re: Just had customer call me and wahhhh im pregnant
October 06, 2008
I bet she gets her hair and nails done.....
NK4M, I can just imagine the HUGE level of self-restraint you had to undertake with your last reply to the customer LMFAO! You can let loose here with us if you so please smiling smiley
deegee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NK4M, I can just imagine the HUGE level of
> self-restraint you had to undertake with your last
> reply to the customer LMFAO! You can let loose
> here with us if you so please smiling smiley

lol, thanks! I wanted to offer the fucken twat a free ride to the nearest abortion clinic!!!!
Doesn't that just frost you... can't afford to have the poodle groomed but can have her own f-trophy.
My mom would probably have gone ballistic on her if she had whined like that to her. She had absolutely NO sympathy for asshole pet owners.
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't that just frost you... can't afford to
> have the poodle groomed but can have her own
> f-trophy.
> My mom would probably have gone ballistic on her
> if she had whined like that to her. She had
> absolutely NO sympathy for asshole pet owners.

its so hard to fuck with these breeder pet owners, or when a breeder comes in while her 3 yr old mistake is holding their brand new puppy, telling me how lil mistake loves her puppy, I WANT TO BITCH SLAP THE PARENT, NO KID SHOULD OWN A PET until they are of age and have been taught to care for their pets, the sad thing is EVERY fucken customer of mine is a breeder!!

(excpet maybe 2 and im not sure about them because they dont cram it down my throat)

GOD I HATE BREEDERS
October 06, 2008
I agree with everything mentioned and would like to add that I HATE IT when breeders KNOW they are guilty as hell of something, like in this case of neglecting their dog, and to solicit sympathy they use that tired old, 'Do YOU have kyds?" As if that just washes their sins away like a baptism. I guess they can't lose with that bingo because if you DO have kyds then surely you can understand their predicament and if you do NOT have kyds, then you are unworthy to judge them, I suppose. What I would like to see happen is for RESPONSIBLE kyd AND pet owners to step up to the plate and take their tired old excuses for animal neglect away. I would enjoy hearing, "Well, yes, I have 4 children and I am ALSO 4 months preggo. All of my brats are under 12 and all home skooled. We would NEVER dream of neglecting our pets and each child is responsible for different aspects of their care. I can't even begin to imagine allowing our pets to be neglected in this manner, don't you think that sets a bad example for your chyldren?

I doubt that will happen though because I am convinced that either they are aware (or strongly suspect) our CF status from the getgo, OR they already have some handy back up excuses ready should someone happen to be childed. On CSI the other day some breeder was whining about her kyd who she had killed or something and said to one of the agents, "What would YOU know, you have no children". The agent replied, "Actually, I do have a 7 y/o daughter". As expected, the bitch came back with a handy excuse of, "You work nights, you are never around to be a mother to her so you could not POSSIBLY understand". They will bingo their own kind if necessary, to make them or their "cause" appear unique, when it's anything BUT unusual, but rather garden variety common.

There are PLENTY of people who have kyds AND pets and do not neglect either.
October 06, 2008
I can see this breeder cunt neglecting the dog once the loaf arrives.

"I just don't have TTIIIMMMEEEE for both the BAYYYYBEEEE and the DAWG. WAH WAH WAH I'm so BIZZY."

I used to do grooming part time several years ago. I LOVED IT. Thankfully, the place I worked, we had very few breeders. Mostly 50's and upwards with grown kids.
update"

Big prego moo walks up with her dog, totally knotted and im sure in pain, i mapquested her address, she lives 2.2 miles from me, so whats her excuse for not taking care of her dog?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh did i mention im pregnant!! wahhhh its so haarrrrrrd
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login