Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guy gets his ass chewed for not giving up his bus seat to a piggo

Posted by Cambion 
Guy gets his ass chewed for not giving up his bus seat to a piggo
February 26, 2021
I don't think he's an asshole. He just spent ten hours on his feet at a job. What did Miss Piggy do all day? Eat for two, throw up and piss every 20 minutes? Her choice to get and remain pregnant is not his problem. He may have chosen his job, but I guarantee you whatever he does for ten hours a day is harder than waddling around with a big fat gut.

I'm glad to see fewer people kowtowing to breeders just because of their "delicate condition." Fuck 'em, if she wants her own special seat for birth control failure, she can get a fucking car or take a fucking taxi. Bus seats are first come, first served and if you arrive to a full people mover, you stand and deal with it like an adult. If someone is kind enough to offer their seat to you, then that's their choice. But it is also their choice to not give up their seat.

If Moo wants people to respect her choice to be a pregnant single mother, then she needs to respect the choice of others to not give a fuck about her and her inability to figure out how condoms work. Not everyone finds pregnancy to be a special condition. I sure as hell wouldn't give my seat up to a Moo because breeding is voluntary. An older person, someone with loads of groceries, someone who is physically disabled or has a broken leg, or even just someone who looks whipped after a long shift at work. Know why? Those are all things that the person has no control over. Getting knocked up and staying that way is a self-inflicted completely voluntary "disability."

And if she wants to go the route of "I'm special because I'm growing a person," then this guy (I presume a guy because most women aren't called punks) deserved the seat even more. She's got one child inside her and he's got billions inside him. If the nosy old fuck wanted to be so generous, why didn't he get his wrinkled ass up immediately for the stupid pregnant broad?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/jgeclj/aita_for_not_giving_up_my_seat_to_a_pregnant_woman/

This happened just last night, and my family completely lost their minds at me about it. So here I am.

I take the bus to and from work (car got totaled about a month ago, still waiting on insurance to reimburse me so I can get a new one), and right now on public transit you have to social distance. This means limited seating.

At my job, I’m literally on my feet all day, and I work 10 hour shifts. It sucks but the pay is good, so I can deal, but after a long day, my feet are sore AF. I genuinely cherish the time I spend sitting on the bus ride home, knowing I have to walk another 15-20 minutes to my house from the bus stop. Which means more time on my feet.

So last night I’m on the bus, and a very heavily pregnant lady gets on. She looks around for a seat, only to find there are no available ones left. I’m the closest to her, so she starts giving me the imploring eyes. I had my headphones on and tried to pretend I couldn’t see her, but once she started talking to me it became inevitable.

I wasn’t rude or anything, I just told her no, I’ve had a long day and my feet are sore. I don’t want to give up my seat. She started crying about how she’s a pregnant single mom, and I told her I’m sorry, but that was her personal choice and she can’t expect other people to accommodate her life choices. We live in a state where birth control and abortions are free, so I don’t know why this should be my problem. It’s not my fault she decided to have a baby when she can’t afford a car.

After going back and forth for a bit, an old man finally shouted that I’m a “worthless punk” and offered his seat to the lady. He started ranting and raving about the “damn millennials” and I just looked the other way and pretended I didn’t hear it. As they were trading seats, the bus driver had to slam the brakes for whatever reason, and the pregnant lady and the old man both fell. They started yelling at me, calling me all sorts of nasty names, but I just looked the other way and ignored it.

When I got home and told my sister, she flipped the fuck out and went crying to our parents, who also chewed my ass out. But I was tired and had a long day, and I don’t know why we need to keep perpetuating the idea that breeding somehow means your entitled to people’s seats. I’m tired, too, we’re all tired in this pandemic. AITA, though?
Re: Guy gets his ass chewed for not giving up his bus seat to a piggo
February 26, 2021
Apparently millennial men better be prepared to give up their seats or be age shamed by the crabby ones!
I like the way this piggo thinks she is entitled to walk up to a complete stranger and demand a seat. For all she knows he could have a disability.

And the man who shouted at him was an asshole. If he wants to give up his seat for piggo then he can do it without shouting at and berating someone else. If he would have done this quickly then him and piggo wouldn't have fallen due to the sudden stop.

And yelling nasty names at this man because the bus came to a sudden stop? Buses are on a schedule, this one was moving while piggo drama played out. If piggo would have asked another person for a seat or just sucked it up and grabbed a pole like everyone else does when there are no seats available then neither of them would have fallen, would they? And once piggo started calling him names she crossed the line from rude and entitled to asshole.

And his stoopid sister, seriously? What kind of unstable is she? Is this story really worth crying about and wailing to their parunts? Can you imagine her reaction to a tragedy?
Reddit is full of breeders. It's no wonder he got voted an "asshole" doesn't he realize pregnancy makes you an idol to be worshipped and adored at all times? thinks someone else is crazy
February 26, 2021
Some of you must have seen the smart-ass response online, "Next time fuck someone who has a car." devil with smile
February 26, 2021
Why do these breeders always single out someone to harass? Why was it *that* guy's fault for being an ass, when presumably there was a busload of other people who were also assholes for not bowing to the contents of her uterus?
February 27, 2021
Why are you breeding during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC anyway, you stupid selfish twat?!?
March 03, 2021
This might sound terrible but this is the reason I started to commute and always "rest my eyes" and sit there w/ them closed (as long as the train is full becuz I dont want to get robbed in an empty train b/c I'm not paying attention, not likely to happen in full train as too many witnesses and no escape). If a piggo was obviously distressed I would give her my seat, but not just for being in pig.

I noticed that now I'm middle aged, no one is giving me a seat b/c I'm older, what I need to go grey and carry a cane or something? I've posted on here how parunts actually LET their kids run in front of me to snatch seats. Ridiculous.
cfuter
I noticed that now I'm middle aged, no one is giving me a seat b/c I'm older, what I need to go grey and carry a cane or something?

Apparently you just need to shove a pillow under your shirt. winking smiley

I've posted on here how parunts actually LET their kids run in front of me to snatch seats. Ridiculous

Annoying AF. I am so glad I don't travel any more for work. In addition to not teaching their brats to enter/exit public transportation, there are also elevator issues. Has everyone forgot how to enter/exit an elevator and you need to pause and allow people on the elevator to come out first? Many times I've been in the back of an elevator where I've had to say, excuse me, I need to get out, and brats are the worst offenders.

Back to topic, this was a particularly whiny article written by a former Pregnasaur.

I think it's ridiculous these cows ask for seats. If someone wants to give it up, fine but it's entitled to ask. And the assumption that people who are sitting in the disabled seats are not disabled just because they didn't have the sense to use BC is also weird.

One of the best responses to the WP article is at the top:

Right on Sister, I wonder if she is CF
I find it disturbing that the author felt entitled to sit in the handicapped seats when she is neither a) a senior citizen nor a b) handicapped person. Asking for someone to give up their seat is one thing, but expecting others to automatically give up their seat? Because you chose to get pregnant? Give me a break. Yes, there is a need for more civility in society, but rampant entitlement for choices made needs to come down a few notches.
March 03, 2021
I think it's fine to ask someone to give up their seat, but not everyone is willing to give their seat up. Pigged-up Moos need to be able to accept that not everyone gives a shit about their sperm infections. Some people will, some people will not and neither one is a bad response. Public transportation isn't exactly fun and people with long commutes may not want to stand for 45 minutes in a moving vehicle after standing at their job all day so some knocked up sow who has almost certainly been sitting down all day can sit down some more. Your pregnasty is your problem, no one else has to care about it.

If Moo wants a guaranteed seat on the bus or train, she should be prepared to give someone money for their seat, especially if the person paid money to ride in the first place. Bitch, if you think I'm paying three dollars to stand for half an hour with two separate people's elbows in my ribs and someone else's foot on both my feet while you sit there stroking your gut, you better think again. Take a fucking cab if you need to sit down that bad.

I generally zone out on public transportation with noise-cancelling headphones so people leave me be. It usually works - that, and I think I give off a "fuck off" vibe at times because I have resting bitch face. Thankfully I've had the good fortune to always either be on not totally full public transportation and/or never crossed paths with a piggo on the bus/subway.
March 05, 2021
In addition, it is healthy for piggos to have lite exercise and stand.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login