YUK, just got a coupon book in the mail, w/tips from Jon & Kate Plus 8

Posted by Anonymous User 
This fucken coupon book is full of tips from these idiots, like

Examine your phone bill for mistakes

Stock up on sale items

keep your closets organized

keep change in a jar

turn your heat down when your not home.

MY GOD, is this for real, god i hate this family, who the hell is whorshipping this assholes?

really GREAT tips!! thank god for Jon and Kate, if it wasnt for these amazing tips i would be in the poor house!!!!
Turn you heat down when not home?

Wow, what brilliant advice. I bet nobody else knew that!
Re: YUK, just got a coupon book in the mail, w/tips from Jon & Kate Plus 8
October 06, 2008
John and Kate don't get it, I did not breed more shittards than I can afford, well for that matter I did not breed any.
I don't have to turn my heat down or save my change, I have plenty of money to do with as I please.

they left of the tip of don't breed more shittards than you can afford.
When you are a breeder, you need these tips because any common sense, practical thought process, or reasoning goes out of your vagina with the placenta.
October 06, 2008
While channel surfing the other night I watched the beginning of this trainwreck of a show. I noticed how they gave a short background in the beginning of the show which kinda sounds like they are looking to be excused for their MAJOR fuckup of having so many kyds. First they wanted A baybee and got twins. Then they wanted "one more" and got four! eye rolling smileyI don't remember where the other two came into the picture. Somehow I think they left out the part about the fertility treatments, but it wasn't mentioned. Then Katie says, "Our lives may seem strange to others, but it's OUR lives", or something like that with an implied it's THEIR lives and no one had better criticize. Just the part where they are trying to decide which stroller to use;the wide one for traversing city sidewalks, the long trainlike one to use in cramped areas, etc....made my head spin. They had one HUGE suitcase JUST for the little buggers' snacks and juices for the plane trip to appear on Oprah.

There is no amount of money, free gifts, free trips, etc........that could POSSIBLY make everyday life with EIGHT toddler aged kyds worth living. They didn't have a happy couple demeanor or exchanges either, but what choice do they have now? They have made a public spectacle of themselves so if either just up and leaves, they would no doubt be publically ridiculed. Besides, there is NO WAY that the one who didn't take the kyds and continue to get freebies could earn enough money to pay child support AND afford to support themselves. I am afraid that suicide would be their only option if they bailed out.
"I am afraid that suicide would be their only option if they bailed out."

One could only hope!! ill keep my fingers crossed!!
married with rabbits, I am too, STILL getting a bunch of baby shit in the mail and coupons from our grocery story.

When our dog was very bad for the last few months of his life, he wore "diapers" fashioned out of 2 Huggies pullups.

Yep, right away everyone's a fuckin' breeder.
I watched this show once towards the end of an episode. Kate is very rude to her husband. He's a stupid asshole for jacking off in a cup to make all of those kids. The boy children look especailly droopy-eyed and stupid. So much whining. I'd have to slit my wrists.
"Then they wanted "one more" and got four! I don't remember where the other two came into the picture."

Kidless Kim, clarification here: They had twins and she* wanted ONE more. But they fucked up the fertility drugs and she found out she was preggo with SIX, not four. Although she took fertiliy drugs, she said her religion forbade selective reduction so she carried all six. (Don't you love the hiprocracy? I'm sure Gawd himself handed her those fertility drugs...)

There was a HORRIFYING picture of her stomach--54 inches around when she was pregnasty. In the pilot, she showed her after-belly and of course some plastic surgeon offered her a tummy tuck, gratis. Because it's America and we reward idiots like this.

*I only watched the show a little bit, but I quickly discovered: She is the one who seemed jazzed by parunthood. He just seemed to go along for the ride. He's definitely not in to it. I watched one more show about what they were like before they had kids. She seemed funny and Jon seemed really funny and cool. Now he just has that perpetual "kill me now" look on his face.
Wow, they're offering handy-dandy tips, huh? These jackasses have a lot of nerve passing on "tips" that have anything to do with conservation. What a fucking joke!

I'd like to send Jon one tip and one tip only: GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Yeah, he does have the perpetual 'kill me now' look. I think it's also the "how the fuck did my life end up like this' look, too.

I love the part in the show (I think it may have been in one of the intros) where they introduce the kiddies one-by-one. They call the son with the glasses 'the professor'. Ok, why is that, exactly? Because he happens to wear glasses? Jeezus Kee-rist. The ones I feel the most sorry for (aside from Jon) is the two older girls. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate 'accidentally' runs over them with her car one day. They're not little, cute, and marketable to her anymore.

Bellflower - Kate's pignant belly WAS repulsive, wasn't it? I felt the stomach acid rising up the ol' tube when I saw it.
October 06, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Then they wanted "one more" and got four! I don't
> remember where the other two came into the
> picture."
>
> Kidless Kim, clarification here: They had twins
> and she* wanted ONE more. But they fucked up the
> fertility drugs and she found out she was preggo
> with SIX, not four. Although she took fertiliy
> drugs, she said her religion forbade selective
> reduction so she carried all six. (Don't you love
> the hiprocracy? I'm sure Gawd himself handed her
> those fertility drugs...)
>
> There was a HORRIFYING picture of her stomach--54
> inches around when she was pregnasty. In the
> pilot, she showed her after-belly and of course
> some plastic surgeon offered her a tummy tuck,
> gratis. Because it's America and we reward idiots
> like this.
>
> *I only watched the show a little bit, but I
> quickly discovered: She is the one who seemed
> jazzed by parunthood. He just seemed to go along
> for the ride. He's definitely not in to it. I
> watched one more show about what they were like
> before they had kids. She seemed funny and Jon
> seemed really funny and cool. Now he just has
> that perpetual "kill me now" look on his face.

Thanks, I missed that part about sextuplets I guess!tongue sticking out smiley FIFTY FOUR INCHES? NO "tummy tuck" can fix that severe type of certain damage to her small frame, but I'm sure it couldn't hurt. I agree with bratBgone in that she is rude to her husband too. I only have seen the first half of one show, but her general attitude, tone, and a few things she said sounded bossy, resentful, and angry. He was packing one of their numerous bags and she told him to pack a certain thing in a bag and he challenged her logic in it and she said, "Could you just not ask questions and do as I ask, just this once?" I guess they are trying to make everything appear natural and realistic, but if they are trying to make people think they are happy, it's not working. She has the look of a frazzled, annoyed, tired, and unhappy woman and his facial expressions and body language speak volumes about how he feels.

She had to know that there was a chance of multiples and that her religion would dictate that she carry them to term, so I guess she got what she wanted. The twins look "normal", but those other kyds seem a little "slow" and possibly even a bit mentally and/or physically retarded. If these people were honest then they would shout it from the mountain top what a HORRIBLE mistake it is to take fertility drugs when you already HAVE two kyds. Her act of selfishness appears to have ruined what seemed to have been a good marriage and I feel sorry for the husband in a way, but then again he could have said no.
October 07, 2008
Some say the show has jumped the shark. Used to be a reasonably fun peek at day-to-day life with a giant family but now the show is resorting to episodes on teeth whitening and the famous, grisly "hair plugs" episode.

They seem really stressed and unhappy despite the gravy train. Neither is working and their income is from the kids. They've had TV-grade industrial lighting installed in their home and apparently have corporate sponsors for things like Juicy Juice and a new washing machine and upscale kids' stuff from Gap, Gymboree, and "funky, fresh" stuff from emtanner.

Kate doesn't let the kids ever get dirty doing normal kids' stuff and Jon seems to have a deer-in-the-headlights look and gives the impression of feeling trapped. Both of them are trapped--given the profitable spectacle they've deliberately if not calculatedly made of their life there's no way out without nationwide censure.
I honestly don't get why some people keep pursuing fertility treatments, after they have several kids already. Do they WANT to wind up with multiples so they can get a lot of attention and publicity? Is that the goal? I wonder, because I personally know someone who had several children and she used fertility treatments to get more - and wound up with multiples.(I wont' give out too many details on this forum, though cause you never know who is reading). Its just something I don't understand. And in my opinion, this person wasn't really "infertile" and I'm thinking she wanted to get multiples for some reason.
October 07, 2008
How can you people watch this crap- Nanny 911 is about all I can stand. I've had to cut out "Clean house" altogether- these people are out of control and they gets tons of free shit! WTF?
Rose Red Wrote:
> How can you people watch this crap- Nanny 911 is
> about all I can stand. I've had to cut out "Clean
> house" altogether- these people are out of control
> and they gets tons of free shit! WTF?

oh nanny 911 is a trainwreck, and i never watch the end where its all fixed and perfect (ya right, whatever)

clean house is one of my favorites (im so gay) but it is getting harder to watch these shows FULL of breeders, clean house should be calling CPS on these breeders NOT giving them free crap!!
October 07, 2008
Oh, you're gay, are ya?

and I agree- I bet the nanny's work doesn't stick.
Rose, Nanny 911 raises my blood pressure too much. I get too angry. grinning smiley It can't be good for my health. The one episode where the male toadler called his mother a 'stupid bitch' and spit in her face just about threw me over the edge.
I'd teach him to be respectful via the pain principle. I'd bust out his baby teeth one by one. I shudder to think what my parents would have done to me if I'd acted this way!

Casey, I'm infuriated that Kate was even allowed to participate in more fertility treatments after she had the first two. Should there not be a mandatory limit on this?!
Rose Red Wrote:
> Oh, you're gay, are ya?
>
> and I agree- I bet the nanny's work doesn't stick.

Im NOT gay, NOT thats theres anything wrong with it (Seinfeld) :spin
October 07, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> Rose, Nanny 911 raises my blood pressure too much.
> I get too angry. grinning smiley It can't be good for my
> health. The one episode where the male toadler
> called his mother a 'stupid bitch' and spit in her
> face just about threw me over the edge.
> I'd teach him to be respectful via the pain
> principle. I'd bust out his baby teeth one by
> one. I shudder to think what my parents would
> have done to me if I'd acted this way!
>
> I leave it on as reinforcement for you know who. It's not all bubble baths and bedtime stories.....
Ha ha ha! I hear you, Rose. You have no idea how many times I've flipped it over to this show during dinner so Mr. Hallmark himself can get an eyeful of these wretched famblees.
Speaking of wretched families, the new seasons of the shows "Wife Swap and "Supernanny" started last Friday.
Speaking of wretched families, the new seasons of the shows "Wife Swap and "Supernanny" started last Friday.
October 07, 2008
Wow are you all stronger men than me. If a child appears on any show I'm watching I reflexively turn it off.
bleah....

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 07, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Wow are you all stronger men than me. If a child
> appears on any show I'm watching I reflexively
> turn it off.

Me too! I can't hit the remote fast enough.
I never watch t.v. sitcoms that revolve around young kids, like that old Mary Kate and Ashley show for example. Or "Baby Bob", or Doogie Howser, MD or any of that crap. Never was interested and I can't imagine who is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login