Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother pimps out 15 year old daughter

Posted by Rose Red 
Mother pimps out 15 year old daughter
October 06, 2008
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WI_DAUGHTER_PROSTITUTED_WIOL-?SITE=WIPOR&SECTION=HOME
Anonymous User
Re: Mother pimps out 15 year old daughter
October 06, 2008
Times is hard.
Anonymous User
October 06, 2008
At least the girl has a job!grinning smiley
October 06, 2008
I like her defense, "...the mother didn't sell her daughters into prostitution, she was a prostitute herself and they copied her and prostituted themselves on their own....", OH, SORRY! I guess that's different and somehow better.eye rolling smiley I suppose it is "better" as far as the whore moomie being held legally liable for her prostitots, but in the book of "what's right and wrong", I don't see a nickel's worth of difference. WHAT A SELFISH WHORE that woman is and should never have exposed her kyds to this type of lifestyle. I guess it's "different when they are your own".
October 06, 2008
That's pretty cheap for chicken.
October 06, 2008
They need to put moo in a jail cell and throw away the key. If her daughters copied her behaviour, guess moo sucks as a role model.
Prostitutes creating more prostitutes. Ahhh...ain't breeding beautiful? Now we'll never be short of whores.pimp
October 06, 2008
Some breeders go the other way. They have their daughters knocked up and then go on to collecting public assistance. That's kind of whoring out, is it not?
October 07, 2008
I would say it is. Only the "John is the gubmint. When I lived in SF, a lot of the agencies to help the poor were known as "poverty pimps". Nuff said.
Anonymous User
October 07, 2008
Techie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some breeders go the other way. They have their
> daughters knocked up and then go on to collecting
> public assistance. That's kind of whoring out, is
> it not?

Sure thing. We had a trash famblee in our court that did just that. They did squat in controlling their brood of whore daughters. They would go down to the bar after work (the fucktards worked) and drink off the top shelf. Their breeder whore daughters provided a lot of the money for this. Sadly the famblee is riddled with cystic fibrosis. This did not stop them from breeding on the trait. So, of course, the taxpayers are ripped off for the 'poor liddle cs kiddies.'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login