Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Ukraine war and overpopulation

Posted by cfdavep 
The Ukraine war and overpopulation
March 20, 2022
"It makes me wonder if Mr. Putin's goal is trying to start a WWIII to reduce the uncontrollable population growth?

I can't help but wonder if that is in the playbook for more than just the Russian leadership. The people in charge have to know about the upcoming climate collapse. No way in hell they want 8 billion starving humans running amuck in a couple years.

I know it sounds super tinfoil hatter, but really, the only way to avoid the biggest part of the upcoming collapse is to have a small enough population to weather the storm and hope somehow the Earth heals itself over a few centuries"

Someone posted that on r/collapse. It is probably not true, but endless breeding leads to nightmares on earth in many ways.
Re: The Ukraine war and overpopulation
March 20, 2022
Why not just not have kids? Why not make it so doctors HAVE to spay and neuter people without "you will change your mind"?

Oh, and there is the answer everyone hates, why not (Horrors!) just Not Have Sex and have a headache tonight?
March 20, 2022
I don't think Putin particularly cares about anyone except himself.

Overpopulation and dwindling resources are at the heart of our modern problems.

Humans are tribal in nature. It's how civilization evolved. I was reading a book recently, Sapiens, that documented this. The author theorized the ideal number for human government was about 200 people.

Nobody discusses it, but the exponential population in America makes it harder to govern the country.

There used to be enough room on the Earth for like-minded people to split off and generally stay away from each other. If a dictator is put in charge, people can flee elsewhere. With the population soaring, that's becoming harder and harder to do.
March 21, 2022
there is really nowhere to run anymore. they can only go to another equally overcrowded city and strain resources.. which of course might lead to more destabilization

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 16, 2022
twocents
there is really nowhere to run anymore. they can only go to another equally overcrowded city and strain resources.. which of course might lead to more destabilization

Poland loves them and has plenty of space because Muslim refugees weren’t welcome to flood their cities.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login