Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitlement badges

Posted by cfdavep 
Entitlement badges
April 09, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/tzquu5/what_do_you_think_of_the_baby_on_board_badges/

I guess preggos in the UK can get badges for jackets saying "Baby on Board" to wear on public transportation, so even if they are not even showing yet, people are expected to jump up and move so they can have the best seats
Re: Entitlement badges
April 09, 2022
Badges? I'm not sure whether to picture a girl scout sash or some flair. I find it is always good to pretend to be oblivious in public. Only be literate when it suits you. Force the assholes on their cell phones to pay attention and not expect others to get out of their way. This can be up to 50% or more of the people in public. And most people move for their dumb asses so they keep up their stupid behavior.

Avoid being stuck behind the parunts who love to let their brat practice walking in a crowded space because it is so cute to force everyone to stare at the myrickle of a toadler walking very slowly in public. If they are so desperate to walk their brat in public at least have the courtesy to do it away from obvious crowded areas and walking lanes. But there is no attention in doing that!

Avoid having to stop and wait for yet another brat behind you to come rushing around you panicking because the parunts keep telling the brat to stay nearby and the brats keep being distracted. And typically there is at least one more brat by relation (because this behavior always travels in pairs) that pulls the same shenanigans. Also, people who are walked by their dogs and let their dogs stop every 3 or 4 ft. while taking up the entire sidewalk. And the asshats who will run into you going out the designated entry doors instead of using the exit doors. Just mow through there, they'll move. Refuse to acknowledge stupid.

Just be oblivious and avoid all the public bullshit if you have to be out.
April 10, 2022
They should just let them have t-shirts that read, "I let a man jizz inside of me and now my life is over. Can I PLEASE have your seat?"
April 12, 2022
Preggo bitches get preferred parking in US grocery stores - just next to handicapped spaces. The crippling stage is only in the last month or two - why can’t she or the baby baker stock up ahead of time like everyone knew to do in the pandemic?
April 20, 2022
freya
Badges? I'm not sure whether to picture a girl scout sash or some flair. I find it is always good to pretend to be oblivious in public. Only be literate when it suits you. Force the assholes on their cell phones to pay attention and not expect others to get out of their way. This can be up to 50% or more of the people in public. And most people move for their dumb asses so they keep up their stupid behavior.

Avoid being stuck behind the parunts who love to let their brat practice walking in a crowded space because it is so cute to force everyone to stare at the myrickle of a toadler walking very slowly in public. If they are so desperate to walk their brat in public at least have the courtesy to do it away from obvious crowded areas and walking lanes. But there is no attention in doing that!

Avoid having to stop and wait for yet another brat behind you to come rushing around you panicking because the parunts keep telling the brat to stay nearby and the brats keep being distracted. And typically there is at least one more brat by relation (because this behavior always travels in pairs) that pulls the same shenanigans. Also, people who are walked by their dogs and let their dogs stop every 3 or 4 ft. while taking up the entire sidewalk. And the asshats who will run into you going out the designated entry doors instead of using the exit doors. Just mow through there, they'll move. Refuse to acknowledge stupid.

Just be oblivious and avoid all the public bullshit if you have to be out.

You remind of many times in my working days when I and hundreds of other commuters got stuck behind some single mother and her tiny kid(s) trying to get off a train platform up or down some steps. What was already a difficult and annoying time became even worse when stuck behind these super-slowpokes clogging up the stairs and creating a HUGE jam, a crowd unable to move at anything more than a snail's pace because the mom and kid(s) would walks side by side instead of single file, preventing anyone from passing them on the staircase. Add to this if it were in the summer and there was excessive heat on the underground platform to have to endure unnecessarily for 2 or 3 dreadful minutes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login