Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1185: Judge orders woman to abstain

Posted by Cambion 
Entry 1185: Judge orders woman to abstain
April 08, 2006
The judge is an idiot if he thinks that the woman will immediately abstain just because he wants her to. If he wants to keep her from getting pregnant again, he should make her get an IUD or a tubal ligation. Just saying "Don't have sex" won't do a damn thing.
He should of demanded she get a tubal.
The judge wanted the woman to be punished. Givning her a tubal or an IUD would give her free lisence to have as much sex as she wanted without any babies.
I agree this bitch shouldn't be having any more children to abuse and I know why the judge ruled why he did.
My main problem is that his sentance has no way to actually be ENFORCED unless he locked that bitch up in jail.
Anonymous User
Re: Entry 1185: Judge orders woman to abstain
April 09, 2006
Why cant they just rip the uterus out of the slut?
Yeah, like no crap.
Anonymous User
Re: Entry 1185: Judge orders woman to abstain
April 09, 2006
Oh but I suppose that would be taking away her right to spawn! What about the rights of the poor kid! The law is so fucked!
IUD? Tubal?

Naw just sew the bitch up and be done with it.

Seriously though. What an idiot that judge is to think all he has to do is just going to tell that woman not to have sex. She's obviously irresponsible, does he really expect her to carry out her "sentance"?
That's pretty funny, but the judge got it wrong. She should be given mandatory Depo shots or something.
I agree with Blossom that this bitch needs her uterus ripped out painfully. But yet the 8th Amendment of the United States Constitution says "no cruel and unusual punishment". But weren't mosnters like this bitch "cruel and unusual" to her own offspring?
Or a mandatory hysterectomy. That way no organs=no offspring!
THis article made me think of some of the rednecks in my area. Screwing is free. It's one thing most of them can figure out how to do. Most of them just cain't figure out what makes them babies keep a comin'. This woman will find a way to have another baby in no time. I agree with the shots.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.