Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awtard at the sailing club today

Posted by cfdavep 
Awtard at the sailing club today
September 18, 2021
My spouse and I went to the sailing club and anchored as there was no wind regardless of the weather report.

There is a couple there with a larger Ensign sailboat and one serious awtard of a kid. We hardly ever see him, but he is about early mid teens and is non-verbal. He CONTANTLY makes LOUD "retarded owl hoots" as if a mentally challenged owl somehow existed and learned to survive in the forest. That is truely what it sounds like. I think the only time this kid is silent and not "hooting" is when he is asleep.

So as I sat on the boat I decided to pretend it was a relaxing wilderness sound and it worked

So we anchored and just hung out on the boat and he was on shore waiting for his family to get out the kayaks. Apparently he can row his own kayak, but stopping hooting is not an option. When we came in to the dock they wre coming back to the shore from their kayaking and he hooted on by. I don't know how parents who lost the genetic lotttery with their kids like this do not go insane
Re: Awtard at the sailing club today
September 19, 2021
They probably engage in the parental art of tuning out, like how breeders can somehow be deaf to every single thing their child does, and not just in an auditory sense. Like the proud parents who ignore their child that is screaming so hard that its face is purple and instead of dealing with it, they just sit there eating their pancakes like nothing is wrong. Or the ones who have to practically stick their noses inside their infant's asshole and take a big whiff to determine if the child needs a fresh diaper while people five tables over are gagging from the odor.

However, what these people do not tune out is anyone who dares try to shush their noisy child or suggest that Junior crapped himself or make any other commentary on the parenting of said child.

If I had to guess, the boating club parents probably paid tons of money to have someone make their tard stop hooting and nothing worked, so they figured if he's otherwise relatively functional, they can let the animal impressions slide. Still, can't imagine what it's like to deal with an awtarded brat of any age since I know they become much more difficult as they get older and bigger.
September 19, 2021
Edited by moderators. Advocating violence goes against group rules.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 19, 2021
I don't mean to sound insensitive about this because clearly it would be extremely irritating to hear that all day, but this story made laugh.

It looks like you have a Hootie the Tard on your hands. It's a wonder his parents haven't killed him yet.

I hope you don't have to encounter that again next time you go to the sailing club.
September 19, 2021
I'd vote for a laryngectomy. just remove his fucking vocal chords

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

September 19, 2021
It is good that you were able to have fun sailing despite the wildebeest hooting wildlife noise. I would guess there weren't many people out with the weather report.

Perhaps the parents either have good earplugs or noise cancelling ear protection of some kind.
Helping their awtard to row his own kayak or other hobbies that involve risk is clever as we all know awtards like to run away. It wouldn't be the least bit suspicious if he takes off and ends up in a kayaking accident. He has been seen (probably by many witnesses) kayaking on the water. He has been heard by even more!
September 23, 2021
It wouldn't be the least bit suspicious if he takes off and ends up in a kayaking accident. ...

hasn't worked so far

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login