Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well there is jogging or yoga

Posted by cfdavep 
Well there is jogging or yoga
September 19, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chrissy-teigen-body-stuck-after-pregnancy-loss-153923624.html

According to this strange wife of a famous singer her body has "nothing to do" after that miscarriage.

I guess it is jammed between gears or something
Re: Well there is jogging or yoga
September 19, 2021
I'm so sick of her sympathy/attention whore bullshit. She has been non-stop whining about this pignasty loss for almost a year now. If she had less money and had to work for a living (IOW was part of the 99.95%) or deal with job losses, deaths in the family, etc. or any other fall out from the pandemic she wouldn't have so much free time to obsess on stoopid crap from the past. She could always go to the doctor and see if there is anything wrong. I suspect there isn't and that her doctor has explained to her repeatedly what to expect and she likely has annoyed her doctor to death. She could obtain a prescription for the latest mood altering drug with lots of refills that she can take until she gets over it. Everyone would be grateful and I'm guessing that includes her husband.

At a certain point her husband is going to get really bored with this and sick of hearing about it and he has everything in the world going for him. And at this point who would blame him? If she doesn't shut up about this I predict a divorce and soon. And then she will have something new to whine about on social media.

I find it humorous how wealth magnifies who she is. There are lots of people with little to no wealth that are happier than she is.
September 19, 2021
We've another cow thinking her only possible destiny is moo hood.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 20, 2021
I was sick of this bitch a long time ago. What the fuck is she even famous for? I love that this cancel queen was discovered to have participated in online bullying in the past.
September 20, 2021
Well, maybe this bitch should start using her brain instead of sitting around worrying about her body having nothing to do. Maybe there's nothing but air and stupidity between her ears and that's why she's crying about having a body that's bored.

It's idiots like this that make things so much more difficult for people who value reproductive freedoms, because putting nonsense like this out there for people to read only makes women look like nothing but brood sows.

Maybe she could go and volunteer in a Big Sisters program or something? Oh...wait. I forgot that the loaf that never was had more to do with her getting attention and accolades than it ever was about raising a kid.
September 20, 2021

I love that this cancel queen was discovered to have participated in online bullying in the past.

All you have to do is google her name and mean tweets and you'll get an eyeful.

She has psychological problems for sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login