Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant: People who chew at you

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Rant: People who chew at you
October 09, 2008
We have the same thing here in the UK, but our underclass (yes I know how that sounds, but technically it's true) runs along the lines of what we call chavs and pikeys. Both chavs and pikeys proudly wear their uneducated, lowest-working-class. welfare-grabbing, 'don't care, you can kiss my arse' attitudes on their sleeves.

Pikeys live in wheeled trailers or vans and are found in the countryside. They wipe their noses on their sleeves with a loud snort, never wash their hair or clothes, thieve from shops and washing lines (yes steal the drying clothes off them!), don't know how to speak properly, hold their fork in their fist like a baby does, drink constantly, pick dog-ends (left over cigarette bits) off the sidewalk and re-assemble 7 or 8 of them into one 'new' cigarette -- that sort of thing. And other pikey families have to conform to that conduct. Well at least you don't have to worry about them smacking gum because they don't know what gum is (unless they stole it from the newsagent shop).

Chavs are the urban or suburban equivalent. Loud, brash, violent baseball-cap-and-cheap-gold-neckchain-wearing football (English soccer) fans. The men shave their bullet-shaped heads (good for fighting), get tattoos, and are full of attitude. The hard-faced girls pull their hair back into tight ponytails, wear huge cheap hoop earrings, a ton of eye makeup, and are even rougher than the men. They shoplift for kicks. They all drink constantly and end up in street brawls. They live in council houses (housing projects) and hang around street corners and bad pubs all day. They talk like they have marbles in their mouths and they are the grand champions of gum-smacking and open-mouth chewing-with-attitude.

And both of these groups think anyone else on the planet with an ounce of intelligence or manners is either a 'poof' or is 'up themselves'.

But not even a pikey or a chav would suck food off their fingers! That's not even human.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 09, 2008
Pretty funny, KK. My in-laws are all about Deal or No Deal. They have a dish, but can't stop watching network TV.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
One of the reasons I broke up with my last boyfriend was due to his slovenly table manners. He ate like a starving animal. So disgusting. He has since sprogged, btw, eye rolling smileylike a year after I ended our 5 year relationship. I digress....back to chewing!tongue sticking out smiley
October 09, 2008
TXGal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the reasons I broke up with my last
> boyfriend was due to his slovenly table manners.
> He ate like a starving animal. So disgusting. He
> has since sprogged, btw, eye rolling smileylike a year after I
> ended our 5 year relationship. I digress....back
> to chewing!tongue sticking out smiley

So far I am 50/50 on picking men who CLAIM to be CF but are not. One of my ex husbands sprogged within a year of our divorce and the ex fiance' went so far as to marry a whore with FIVE kyds already and then his spawn got popped out within the year and the other married a whore with three already before sprogging his spawn within the year. The other two not only never had kyds, they never remarried and they are now ages 50 and 48. I would have thought that I would have been hurt when they latched onto another and sprogged right away, but instead I was amused. I couldn't help but notice that they only ever had the one bio kyd, so it must not have been the glorious thing they had been led to believe it was. I only hope that they didn't pass on their HORRIBLE table manners, but it's likely that they did.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login