Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UK Parliament bans baybees from chambers

Posted by freya 
UK Parliament bans baybees from chambers
November 25, 2021
Of course the moo who is the reason for the ban is mooing and lowing over it to anyone within earshot:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/uk-parliament-bans-babies-from-chambers-after-lawmaker-brings-infant-to-debate/ar-AAR69xM
Re: UK Parliament bans baybees from chambers
November 25, 2021
Is that stubby blonde woman smiling like a smug asshole the woman who did this? I also love how in her tweet she says that about the rules that she can't bring her 3 month old well behaved (they all say that) sleeping loaf, but masks aren't yet mandated?

I hope someone points out the obvious that if she really loved her kid for more than just a prop she wouldn't bring it into a place where people are allowed to go unmasked.

What a dumb sow.
Re: UK Parliament bans baybees from chambers
November 27, 2021
The mooing and lowing got pride if place in The Guardian, a left of centre breeder friendly newspaper. MP’s get a base salary of gbp82,000 per year, plus expenses, rent on second home, many employ family in their offices. And the H o P have a no doubt free day care! Her mind clearly is not 100% on her very well paid job. If i was a constituent of hers i’d be bloody annoyed. .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login