Advanced

Subaru magazine features moo who whelped in one

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Cheese Louise
Subaru magazine features moo who whelped in one
October 08, 2008
I about lost my breakfast over this supposedly "heartwarming" story:

http://subarudrive.com/Fall08/Fall08_YourTurn.htm

Our new-to-us 2005 Forester was already greatly appreciated for the comfortable and stable ride it provides. It is one of the few cars that my 6-foot, 7-inch husband can fit into. Little did I know how important this vehicle was to become.

On September 5, 2007, our Subaru became a birthing room. And though I would not recommend birthing a child in any car, I truly appreciate what your car did for us.

1. The overhead handles in the front seat held strong while I used them to brace during contractions.
2. The back seat allowed for enough space for a nine-month-pregnant lady to lie down in.
3. The rear hatch is big enough for full-grown firefighters to crawl into.
4. The rear seat cushion has easily accessible bolts to remove the seat to clean up after messy spills.

I love our Forester, and it has been dubbed “the delivery room.” Our son, Kellen Brodie, was born that night at a gas station parking lot in the back seat at 10:55 p.m. He is wonderfully healthy and active. He takes his place daily at the site of his birth next to his big brother.

We bought your car because of the safety measures you all took while making it. I can speak from experience and say your car is safe enough to have a baby in!

– Stacie Mayes, Austin, TX

Messy spills??? I think a bellyful of amniotic fluid, blood, placenta, and preg-goo is a bit more than a "messy spill." It's a fucking biohazard. How on earth could you ever TRULY clean up that kind of mess? Think of the poor, unsuspecting people who ride in this cow-car.

Thanks, Subaru, for sharing this disgusting story with the world. NOT!

two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
Re: Subaru magazine features moo who whelped in one
October 08, 2008
Yet another nasty thing to ruin a perfectly good used car.
Guess I will buy new from now on, that is gross and nasty.
October 08, 2008
I hope they get a RASH of shit over this. In fact, I think I may write them today.

My next car is going to be a Buick Lucerne, so long as they don't pull any of this horseshit.
October 08, 2008
Great! A rolling whelping box! Subaru is off my list of potential car companies. What a sick bitch. Her comments almost made me run for the Ememtrol!two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
October 08, 2008
this is fucking revolting. Why the hell can't these women get to the hospital on time when all they talk about before they have it is having it, and after it's born all they talk about is it.

they can't pay attention to the signs that it's on the way?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login