Advanced

Stupid People

Posted by annie35 
Stupid People
October 08, 2008
Judge Tosses Hair Dye Lawsuit for Blonde Who Had Less Fun as Brunette
Wednesday, October 08, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. — A judge has brushed off a Connecticut woman's claim that L'Oreal Inc. ruined her social life when she accidentally dyed her hair brunette with one of its products.

Charlotte Feeney of Stratford said she can never return to her natural blonde hue, a shock that left her so traumatized she needed anti-depressants.

She says she suffered headaches and anxiety, missed the attention that blondes receive and had to stay home and wear hats most of the time.

A Superior Court judge dismissed Feeney's 2005 lawsuit Monday, saying she never proved her allegation that L'Oreal put brown hair dye in a box labeled as blonde. The company also had disputed the claim.

Feeney's attorney, David Laudano, declined to comment and she could not be reached after the judge's decision.
Re: Stupid People
October 08, 2008
HA HA HA! Wow, I needed that laugh today, Annie. If this story is true, thank goodness the judge actually tossed this ridiculous lawsuit out.

Ok, explain something to me - if she has a 'natural blond hue', doesn't this mean that her hair can simply grow back out? It's not as though hair all of a sudden ceases to grow the second you put dye on it.

And this bitch needed anti-depressants because of this? I tell you, we are all doomed.
October 08, 2008
Just think she will probably or has already squeezed out some shittlings. They will be dumber than she is, if that is possible.
October 08, 2008
Hey, the dumb cow didn't look at the box (more than likely she didn't) and then sues the manufacturer for her stupidity? Good on the judge...and that bullshit about never having blonde hair again is shit! It would take a while, but she could go get the brunette colour stripped and a blond toner put in while waiting for it to grow out. I've done that once years ago and it does work...hell, you can get this stuff at a beauty supply store and do it yourself! Too ha-a-a-a-a-ard? Get it done at a beauty salon. Too expensive...then suffer, bitch!
October 08, 2008
And to think this is how people fill their days. Worrying about such stupid shit.

Word to the dumb bitch: It will grow out. It's brown, a normal color, not orange, green or aqua. Your fucking normal hair color is probably brown anyway.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
let the asshole buy a wig
Julie
October 08, 2008
You're KIDDING me, right? This woman should be shot. She's too stupid to live. No, really. She's crossed a line of stupidity I honestly didn't know exsisted until I read this.
October 08, 2008
I always fantasize about being the airline pilot who has the pleasure of forcing people like this to parachute onto a deserted yet lush island, Robinson Crusoe style. They'd have to make their own hut and yam patch and figure out how to open clams and make fire.

Somehow I don't think they'd have time to dream up these preposterous scams to inflict on people.
October 09, 2008
I dyed my hair purple by mistake and didn't sue anybody.
October 09, 2008
The first thought that popped into my mind when I read this was that I would be willing to bet that female cancer patients across the globe, who are completely bald due to life saving treatments, would be happy to have hair of any color. After that I thought about all of her options to have it changed back or to whatever color she wanted and how RIDICULOUS her lawsuit was and a complete waste of the court's time. This woman should be ashamed to place such a huge importance on something as fleeting as a hair color. My guess is that she has several kyds past the cute baybee stage, can have no more or the husband said NO MORE, and she is seeking attention in any way she possibly can. This woman is a complete waste of space on the planet and needs to be euthanized for her own good, her famblee's good, and apparently for the greater good of society in general.
CFBitchfromLA
October 09, 2008
The judge should have ripped the plaintiff's attorney a new asshole for bringing such a frivolous lawsuit. Hell...the asshole shyster should be disbarred.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login