Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is interesting.................

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
This is interesting.................
October 08, 2008
I'd bet good money this slut planned the whole thing.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Canada/2008/10/07/7002151-sun.html
Gigabyte
Re: This is interesting.................
October 08, 2008
Yep, she set up the whole thing and on top of it, she even oopsed him when he was sleeping.
October 08, 2008
Of course she did...the guy most likely didn't want a kid and may have been wise to typical oopsing methods, so Moomie decided to bang him while he was sleeping.

She must have been awfully cavernous if the guy couldn't feel her undressing him and having sex with him. Wow.

Also...could this possibly be considered rape or sexual assault? Yeah, the woman stopped when he told her to, but she still had sex with him without his permission. When certain drugs are involved, this guy's situation is basically the same as date rape. Is that not sexual assault? I think the guy should consider it to add to the list of damages he's seeking reimbursement for.
October 08, 2008
Maybe..but I'd be willing to bet that they would never convict the Moo.
October 08, 2008
I'd LOVE to hear it if a woman awoke to her man on top of her, banging away, and she ended up pregnant.

She'd scream long and loud about being RAPED and the guy would probably end up in jail.

Why is this any different?
"Heh, so she got pregnant without him fully ejaculating. People need to know that pre-ejaculate is potent."

Is it, really? I guess that would explain many oopses. What a crazy story.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
Odd that this was found in the Edmonton Sun and not a Winnipeg paper...

Unfortunately, he's in the Canadian legal system where the unwritten rule is "The woman gets to win." No sexual assault charge is going to stick. And he'll have to pay the support, too; I hope he enjoys living in his car.
October 09, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Julie, totally possible. It's not "as" potent as
> the load shooting into the uterine abyss.. but the
> pre stuff can totally get one pregnant. It's why
> the 'pull out' method isn't always reliable. There
> are sperm in pre-ejaculate, just not as many.
>
> It's just like people can get pregnant by rubbing
> semen from someone's fingers into themselves.
> Gross, I know, but it has happened. Some famous
> cannibal did that.

A male cannibal?
October 09, 2008
This sounds like the major oops of the century. The whole thing also sounds fishy to me and I think the woman got knocked up in some other way. If it's really true that she climbed up on his sleeping body and pumped away without his consent, then I have to question their relationship in the first place. Was she a stranger/acquaintance visitor of a famblee member or roomate and he her random victim? Was he a former boyfriend and if so, why was she allowed to "visit"? If she was a current or former girlfriend then it's his own fault for allowing her to have access to his penis. If he was an innocent resident/guest in that home that she was "visiting", then I don't think that he should be held legally responsible for the kyd. I hope he had a DNA test done. Also, while I will agree that it's possible for her to have gotten knocked up in that manner, I find it HIGHLY unlikely. I think that if that kyd is his then they had to have likely had consensual sex at some point around that same time period.
October 09, 2008

Yeah, he was a weird cookie. He had a demented childhood and couldn't keep it up enough to have sex, but could masturbate. That's how he impregnated his wife. I'm going to google and see if I can find him.

Eww...please do. Isn't it frightening how 'a demented childhood' can fuck someone's brain completely over? All the horrible abuse that's going on out there is producing the future's criminally insane. Isn't that BEAUTIFUL?
October 10, 2008
It really makes me wonder what is going on inside the heads of people like this (from the mayhem link).

A fucked up childhood?

Brain chemical imbalance?

Another form of mental illness?

Something physiologically wrong with the skull that is affecting the brain?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login