Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Motrin Ad in Self Mag

Posted by annie35 
Motrin Ad in Self Mag
October 09, 2008
Someone left a Self magazine in the sitting area, I am thumbing through it and see this ad for Motrin.
"Sometimes I secretly wish I could trade places with my baby. Instead of lugging around my 30lb. stroller it's be cool, for just an hour,if someone pushed me around while I chill inside, all bundled up having a poop. That would be awesome."

What a stupid ad and I am pretty sure I lost 5 IQ points just reading it.
Re: Motrin Ad in Self Mag
October 09, 2008
Gee lady, wait 20 years and someone will be pushing you around while you crap yourself. If you're lucky, you'll be blessed to NOT know what's happening. What's the rush?

Oh yeah, you're a moo and your life sucks.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 09, 2008
Yeah, one of my hidden aspirations is to be bundled up all snug as a bug in a rug and then shit on myself. eye rolling smiley MY GOD that's a gross thought.
My earliest of childhood memories is the desire to want to be a grown up, be independent, and have no one telling me what to do or how and when to do it. At NO time have I had dreams or desires to return to a time in my life when I was helpless or dependent on my parents or others. I think that one reason that kyds scream their fucking heads off before they learn to verbally communicate is out of sheer frustration that they have a need which they can't meet on their own. I think that they have itches they can't reach to scratch, burning bumholes, snot blocking their nasal passages, a shitfilled diaper, are in an uncomfortable position such as bundled up, have a muscle cramp, are too hot or cold, a restraint or diaper/shirt/pants/shoe is pinching their skin,they have a headache or stomach ache,etc.........

Why ANYONE would want to revert back to a time of helplessness is beyond me.
October 09, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Why would ANYONE want to revert back to a time of
> helplessness is beyond me.

I know a lot of women who are helpless. They like it that way, they are lazy.

I am just like you, I could not wait to be old enough to leave the dependency behind and become my own person, on my own terms.
October 09, 2008
She wants to sit in her own shit? What's stopping her?
October 09, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Yeah, one of my hidden aspirations is to be
> bundled up all snug as a bug in a rug and then
> shit on myself. eye rolling smiley MY GOD that's a gross
> thought.
> My earliest of childhood memories is the desire to
> want to be a grown up, be independent, and have no
> one telling me what to do or how and when to do
> it. At NO time have I had dreams or desires to
> return to a time in my life when I was helpless or
> dependent on my parents or others. I think that
> one reason that kyds scream their fucking heads
> off before they learn to verbally communicate is
> out of sheer frustration that they have a need
> which they can't meet on their own. I think that
> they have itches they can't reach to scratch,
> burning bumholes, snot blocking their nasal
> passages, a shitfilled diaper, are in an
> uncomfortable position such as bundled up, have a
> muscle cramp, are too hot or cold, a restraint or
> diaper/shirt/pants/shoe is pinching their
> skin,they have a headache or stomach
> ache,etc.........
>
> Why ANYONE would want to revert back to a time of
> helplessness is beyond me.

"Meez too lol"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 09, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> She wants to sit in her own shit? What's stopping
> her?

LOL, REALLY!bouncing and laughing If she wants to simulate the being a baybee again thing it wouldn't be difficult at all. All she would have to do is put on a Depends adult diaper, bundle herself up in some blankets, and pop a bottle in her mouth. Then she could pinch off a fresh loaf in her diapers and just sit there and wallow in her own shit for a few hours. Oh happy days, THAT experience would be.eye rolling smiley What is WRONG with these women? I can't imagine anything much more miserable than sitting in my own shit. Why do they think that Butt Paste sells so well? Baybees get horrible infections, skin irritations, and NASTY rashes all over their rectum, genitals,asses, and legs from sitting in their own piss and shit. All a diaper does is contain the toxic waste, force it closer to their bodies, and incubate the bacteria and virus' which are commonly found in human waste. A shitty diaper is basically a breeding ground for e-coli and God only knows what else. two faces puking
October 09, 2008
WHAT'S BUTT PASTE AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT
October 09, 2008
I know of "Butt Balm" but that's marketed to long distance bikers, as in people who ride bicycles. Butt Paste is probably just diaper rash ointment.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 09, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> WHAT'S BUTT PASTE AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT

Butt Paste is a name brand diaper rash cream that is basically zinc oxide. They have it on the kiddie product aisles where I buy my baby oils, baby lotion, butt wipes, and powder and I have seen it in about every grocery and walgreens, rite aid, etc......Luckily, I have never had a case of diaper rash, since I don't sit in my own piss and shit, but if I ever do then I will buy some Butt Paste,tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
Butt baste? balm? balzac, am I ever out of touch.
CJ
October 09, 2008
My cat Maggie had to have the Butt Paste, back in her fat-kitty days. I decided I must have done something really bad in my past life to have to medicate a cat's butt with A&D ointment. Needless to say, that was a warning to put her on a diet! No problems now.grinning smiley

That said, it's bad enough when it's your cat and only for a week or two. Imagine doing that for 2 or 3 years on a kyd!two faces puking
deegee
October 09, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
>
> I am just like you, I could not wait to be old
> enough to leave the dependency behind and become
> my own person, on my own terms.

........and retire at 45 because I was CF, too!

And really, TMI about the butt paste and diapers. You nearly killed my appetite for dinner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login