Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why Are There So Many Autards Now?

Posted by peace-n-quiet 
Re: Why Are There So Many Autards Now?
May 07, 2023
All of this discussion about dating make me wonder what are the therapists learning when they go to graduate school? Do their instructors tell the potential therapists that no matter what if someone is suicidal, has a serious condition, may have a terminal disease, is a criminal, or is homeless that the first they have to do is get a girl/boy friend? Anyone here know?
May 07, 2023
mr. neptune
All of this discussion about dating make me wonder what are the therapists learning when they go to graduate school? Do their instructors tell the potential therapists that no matter what if someone is suicidal, has a serious condition, may have a terminal disease, is a criminal, or is homeless that the first they have to do is get a girl/boy friend? Anyone here know?

Society considers single people worthless to be honest. I think it is because people tend not to breed unless they are coupled. Breeding is encouraged because it produces cannon fodder for wars and low wage workers. Of course these therapists are going to uphold the status quo. A lot of the mental health professionals that I have met have been nuttier than their patients and couldn't think outside the box of what "society says" if their lives depended on it.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
May 07, 2023
And the baby mental produced by faulty mating insures job security. 9-9

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login