Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reddit AITA fundiemoo wants 4k and a kidney from LGBTQ daughter that she disowned

Posted by ladybug2203 
And sent her to conversion therapy on top of it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/10y8uek/aita_for_not_helping_my_mother/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Sounds fake. They wouldn’t know the daughter is a match until they test her.

As the story illustrates family members can be incompatible.
Sounds like a choice cunt if not fake.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
If it is a real story, moo shouldn't get shit.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
I'm not going to say if this story is fake or not, but I always take what I read online and elsewhere with a grain of salt.

I remember years ago a similar story was circulating. It was in an advice column and I'd seen variants of it online. Here is the story:

A young man works and lives with his parents. One day, he tells them his girlfriend and pregnant and they appear to be OK with it. The next day, he comes home, all of his possessions are in the front yard, the locks have been changed, and there's a note disowning him.

He eventually marries the girlfriend, the kid is born, and they manage to make a good life from themselves in spite of the hardships they faced with no support from his family.

Years later, his father's business fails and now the family is near bankruptcy and they want their son to help them out. When it was in the advice column, the question was should the son help his parents who abandoned him when he needed their help? Depending on the source, what happened varied between the son shunning them and they eventually became destitute to the son helping them and the family reuniting.

I don't know if this story is true either, but it does sound very much like the other.
Fundies are notorious for disowning their brats.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
John, so many times the same play with slight variations... only the actors change. don't know if it's true but in the narcissism forums, the victims of these bastard parent(s) walk away..and go no contact. There may or may not follow reactions from the narcs... it can range from total silence.. to criminal stalking. and eventually, these parents become old and wrinkled.. if they have run every child off (many do) then it becomes a marathon of them trying to guilt one of the children into taking care of their wrinkled old butts. Or if there was a GC/SG set up, the GC will abandon them and the P's will turn their sights on the SG and expect, nay DEMAND that they take their old wrinkled butts in

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login