Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Offshoot to "Enjoy Your Social Contract......"

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Offshoot to "Enjoy Your Social Contract......"
October 09, 2008
I didn't want to hijack that thread so I've started this one since it's similarly related............

Does anyone here know of a chick who started out her adult life as a welfare parasite then "reformed" herself, and is now too good for everyone?

I do. My friend from home and I were talking about this bitch just last evening. We'll call her "M"

M got knocked up when she was 17 by her drug-abusing/dealing boyfriend we'll call K. M and K move into a trailer and get on welfare. They don't marry (of course!). Bastard daughter is born. She lives "comfortably on welfare" for a bit then realizes all the free perks she gets for being said parasite. SO, M applies for all the government money and gets into the local nursing school's program. Over the course of her education, she is responsible for a few hundred dollars of supplies WHICH - here's the kicker - she "borrows" from my friend from home.

Along the way, M gets up the confidence to kick loser K out of the famblee trailer; starts demanding everyone call her by her FULL name, rather than her abbreviated name; M graduates from nursing school and gets a job as a nurse. Over the next couple of years, she starts acting like a real snot; never pays our other friend back the money she "borrowed." In short, she's now too good for everyone. She starts hanging with people from work because, and I quote her, "Hanging out with fellow nurses is just so much stimulating, we have a lot of intelligent things to talk about." My friend from home has a decent job but not a nurse. M's daughter and the daughter of my friend from home are the same age, M's daughter is also too good now for my friend's daughter.

A few years tick by and now she plays the race card (she's half black) and lands herself a job as an administrator for a nursing home making damn good money. By this time, she's condescending and rude to my other friend and no longer speaks to anyone in our group. She's got "NEW" friends now, rich ones who play golf, drive Mercedes, and live in gated communities.

Anyone know anyone like this? While it's admirable that she's done well for herself given her shitty beginning, she should remember that had it NOT been for the taxpayer friends she's got, including the one she borrowed money from and never returned, that she would still be living in the same trailer she started out in.

She did marry a nice guy just about 2 years out of nursing school and had a son with him. He's total blue collar, beer drinking, NASCAR watching all the way. I'm surprised she hasn't ditched him, though last time I heard anything (many years ago) she was sending him to golf lessons.
Re: Offshoot to "Enjoy Your Social Contract......"
October 09, 2008
Every welfare whore I know, is still on it and will be until they win the lottery.
October 09, 2008
Never have i heard of this.
these "people" are why the word "cunt" exists...
glurk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> these "people" are why the word "cunt" exists...

add 'face' to that and you nail it totally
October 09, 2008
Yeah, you see them very occaisionally. When I was growing up, the term "uppity" was frequently used. They get off welfare after getting every fucking welfare moo education benefit they can, and then when they come up in the world, they look down on everyone else. I'd say that if the word "uppity" is too loaded, then "cunt" will do nicely.
i dont see what the problem is .she has bettered herself and you are still complaining.
I have to agree with roger, she got off welfare, so what that she is a total cunt, most people are dumb, sheep, assholes, I rather have this cunt off welfare than on it.
October 10, 2008
I do agree, it's great that she made her life better. Everybody should do so well for themselves.

The problem I have is that she has shit all over the friends that she had since childhood, the ones who baby sat her bastard while she went to school and worked nights, the ones who loaned her money when she didn't have it for nursing school fees/supplies. The ones who let her borrow a car when her beater wasn't working so she could get to school. The ones who let her and her bastard stay with them when her trailer was being spray-bombed for insects and when the furnace died one winter.

She's no better than anyone else, everyone in our circle of friends made a good life for themselves at their own doing. Why does she think she's deserving of looking down her nose at everybody now? What, because we're not nurses? Because we're not in the medical field around wealthy doctors and health care administrators? She doesn't even have a fucking bachelor's degree, she's got a plain old nursing degree, which is GREAT, but the way she acts, you'd think she's got a Ph. D. in every subject known to man.

That's pretty much what we've all decided upon, so what that she's a cunt now. She started life as a welfare whore. And it's true, you can take the tiger from the jungle but you can't take the jungle from the tiger.
October 10, 2008
glurk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> these "people" are why the word "cunt" exists...

Your language is ugly, mean spirited and I think you are a fraud.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login