Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman gets high to avoid babysitting

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman gets high to avoid babysitting
June 19, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-told-her-laws-she-021500869.html

Her husband has his entitled inlaws over as they have a house on the lake so breeder inlaws are all over them.

The woman who could be CF got high to get out of looking after inlaw's brats. Why not just look at them and say "your kid your problem and walk away?"
Re: Woman gets high to avoid babysitting
June 19, 2023
cfdavep
The woman who could be CF got high to get out of looking after inlaw's brats. Why not just look at them and say "your kid your problem and walk away?"

Because unfortunately, most breeders don't understand what "no" means and would probably leave the kid with the intended target anyway and then throw a huge shitfit when the person has the audacity to mean it when they say "no."

Frankly, I'm amazed they didn't just dump the brat on the lady anyway. Most breeders don't really care what kind of person is minding their brats, so long as the brats are away from Mommy. They'd leave their kids with a rabid raccoon if it meant Moo could have time to herself.

Good for her - she found a solution to relatives dumping their brats on her without her permission. It's a shame her husband doesn't seem to be on her side, though. People need to learn that just because someone doesn't have brats, that doesn't mean they don't have shit to do and are willing to brat-sit.

Alternatively, she could have also just gotten up and left after having the brats dumped on her and leave them to their own devices. If anyone bitched, she could simply say nobody asked her if she was okay with babysitting. Because there's a difference between "nobody told me I had to babysit" and "nobody asked my permission to leave the kids with me." Put the blame right back on the breeders so if Junior and Bratlina swallow some Windex or crack their heads open doing Superman jumps off the stairs, it's not her problem.

Now I'm sure they'll just call the husband ahead of time and tell him to ensure the woman isn't high so she can mind the sprogs.
June 20, 2023
Apparently, she talked with them about it numerous times and talking didn't work.
Obviously, her husband sat there like a chump and didn't help even though it is his brother.
Hostess wife just sat there and put up with it numerous times because talking never worked and her AH in-laws took full advantage of the situation.

You can't reason with breeders. It is funny how it is perfectly acceptable for her husband to get drunk with his brother to avoid brat-sitting but the second the hostess wife dares to be high to avoid brat-sitting she is berated by her sister-in-law for being irresponsible.
Hostess wife has no brats and as long as she isn't working/driving/etc. she is free to do legal drugs all she wants. Breeders hate that others have freedom which they gave away so foolishly.

I just wish the hostess wife would have taken herself out of the brat-sitting equation after either one or no warnings. She was way too nice and breeders feed on that like a shark frenzy.

If someone has brats at least one of the breeders needs to always be sober, because brat sitters sometimes don't show up. Something to consider prior to breeding, which seems to make lots of people want to be high any chance they get.
June 20, 2023
Cambion

Frankly, I'm amazed they didn't just dump the brat on the lady anyway. Most breeders don't really care what kind of person is minding their brats, so long as the brats are away from Mommy. They'd leave their kids with a rabid raccoon if it meant Moo could have time to herself.

Exactly. They'd sit the rabid raccoon on the floor with the brats on the couch and tell the brats not to move except to feed the raccoon when it starts charging them and foaming at the mouth. They'd come home and the brats would still be on the couch.
June 20, 2023
I think the scenario would ruin any mellow pleasure of the high, I would opt to just absent myself.
June 20, 2023
Some for sure ways you'll never be asked to babysit again.

Malicious compliance

Agree to it once and only once; then.....

1. Organize a scavenger hunt for the kids, with mommy's iphone, daddy's credit cards, mommy's favorite jewelry, daddy's rolex etc

2. Finger painting.... If it's their parents house then on the walls, furniture etc. If it's your home, then on their car.

3. Bed jumping contest, whomever jumps the highest wins. If they have muddy shoes all the better.

4. Naughty words, teaching them proper pronunciation and spelling, then quiz them by using each naughty word in a sentence.

5. Have an all you can eat/drink sugar and junk food buffet. Or give them all packs of pure sugar and whomever can eat the most packs wins.

6. Mud wrestling, even better if it's in some of their more formal clothes. Then have a race to see whom can get into the house fastest. Then have a lesson in fire safety, teaching them to stop drop and roll ... All over mommy and daddies oriental rug ofcourse.

7. Indoor baseball! Need I say more?

8. Get them remote control helicopter/drone type toys, reminding them it works best when they fly it inside the house.or just get them super noisy toys.

9. Play glitter fairies, glitter glitter everywhere!

10. Typing lessons; with sticky fingers on mommy or daddy's expensive laptop/ipad

And que kids tantrums that mom and dad will have to put up with when u cant babysit them anymore
June 21, 2023
I'll add a few more to that list! smiling smiley

11. Going along with the noisy toys: teach the kids how to do grass whistling (which I learned can also be done with ribbons and balloon strings). Fun to do, annoying as fuck to listen to.

12. Show the kids movies with scary elements or profanity. Like Rob Zombie's movies. Let the breeders deal with the fallout from nightmares and kids repeating bad words at school.

13. Teach the kids to tell their parents and teachers to "mind your own business" every time they ask what naughty things the kids are doing or why they did something they shouldn't have. Tell them that "mind your own business" is a very grown-up thing to say and the grown-ups will appreciate them acting more mature. It'll drive the parents nuts, whether the kids use it on them or their teachers call home asking where they learned to say that.

14. Give them a pack of permanent markers. They'll figure the rest out from there. Or bottles of food coloring.

15. Messy crafts - painting, sand art, Perler beads, etc.

16. Give them some hair dye in wild colors (like Manic Panic) and let them go hog wild on themselves, their clothes, the furniture, the carpet. There will be neon pink hand prints everywhere.

17. Buy one toy that they all want and let them fight over it. To the victor goes the spoils! You don't have to necessarily tell the parents that their kids all have black eyes, bloody noses and broken teeth because you started a fight between them. Just say they refused to share and you "looked away for a minute."

18. Tell them that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy aren't real. If they come from Catholic families, tell them God isn't real and explain why. That way, the parents can deal with the kids questioning the family's beliefs and the parents probably won't want the godless heathen watching their brats anymore.

19. Whatever food/drink they aren't allowed to have, let them have it in excess. I don't mean stuff they're allergic to because it would be shitty to cause them to have an allergic reaction to fuck with the parents. But like if Moo doesn't let them have soda because of the sugar, give them ALL the soda. If Moo is vegan and makes her kids eat the same way, give the little shits some chicken nuggets or a ham sandwich. The parents can deal with the sugar high or the kids screaming for food that tastes GOOD.
June 21, 2023
Cambion
I'll add a few more to that list! smiling smiley

11. Going along with the noisy toys: teach the kids how to do grass whistling (which I learned can also be done with ribbons and balloon strings). Fun to do, annoying as fuck to listen to.

12. Show the kids movies with scary elements or profanity. Like Rob Zombie's movies. Let the breeders deal with the fallout from nightmares and kids repeating bad words at school.

13. Teach the kids to tell their parents and teachers to "mind your own business" every time they ask what naughty things the kids are doing or why they did something they shouldn't have. Tell them that "mind your own business" is a very grown-up thing to say and the grown-ups will appreciate them acting more mature. It'll drive the parents nuts, whether the kids use it on them or their teachers call home asking where they learned to say that.

14. Give them a pack of permanent markers. They'll figure the rest out from there. Or bottles of food coloring.

15. Messy crafts - painting, sand art, Perler beads, etc.

16. Give them some hair dye in wild colors (like Manic Panic) and let them go hog wild on themselves, their clothes, the furniture, the carpet. There will be neon pink hand prints everywhere.

17. Buy one toy that they all want and let them fight over it. To the victor goes the spoils! You don't have to necessarily tell the parents that their kids all have black eyes, bloody noses and broken teeth because you started a fight between them. Just say they refused to share and you "looked away for a minute."

18. Tell them that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy aren't real. If they come from Catholic families, tell them God isn't real and explain why. That way, the parents can deal with the kids questioning the family's beliefs and the parents probably won't want the godless heathen watching their brats anymore.

19. Whatever food/drink they aren't allowed to have, let them have it in excess. I don't mean stuff they're allergic to because it would be shitty to cause them to have an allergic reaction to fuck with the parents. But like if Moo doesn't let them have soda because of the sugar, give them ALL the soda. If Moo is vegan and makes her kids eat the same way, give the little shits some chicken nuggets or a ham sandwich. The parents can deal with the sugar high or the kids screaming for food that tastes GOOD.

Devil's advocate on #19, giving a long time vegan kid meat is like an allergic reaction (many people don't know this). I was vegan for 5 years and if you suddenly eat meat and dairy again without having eaten it in a while u do get quite sick.

As for #18, if the parents are leftist/liberals, tell kiddos how awesome trump is and get them MAGA memorabilia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login