June 22, 2023
https://news.yahoo.com/child-free-travellers-banned-going-124547679.html

I doubt they could enforce this
Re: Banning travel for CF people in mid summer
June 22, 2023
cfdavep

The ban in my opinion should fall on breeders ALL YEAR LONG.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 22, 2023
I wouldn't mind having a separation between adults only and brat filled vacations. The only issue I see is that it is mostly the childfree who subsidize the breeders (as always), we take more vacations, cause less damage and have less people occupying the same space. We also don't "soil" the room, any hotel grounds or the pools.

We also keep most of the restaurants in business because brats would just have chicken nuggets or mac and cheese if they had their way. Breeders will shove in a bunch of people into one room to take a vacation they can't afford. Childfree also don't want or need any kindercrap, so less stuff and upkeep. We also keep any tourist locations in business that don't rely on kindercrap or juvenile attractions.

There was an article a few months ago about a vacation resort that offered bratsitting, the resort was pretty much run down. The adults weren't thrilled with the resort but they were desperate enough to go to it to use that bratsitting. I suspect this is what would happen to resorts that cater to breeders, they would be run down quickly.

I don't know how many interiors of homes I've seen where there were multiple brats that looked worn down very quickly. I've seen it happen within months of a remodel. It also always smells badly, even if no food or drinks are allowed and all the brats are potty trained. Not sure why it smells.
June 22, 2023
Brats usually smell, that's why!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 23, 2023
Kids just have an odor to them, especially the ones between the ages of infant and maybe eight years old. Not body odor or bodily fluid odor, mind you, but the best way I can describe it is they smell like wet sickness. Like if you could smell how a head cold feels, I'm fairly certain it would smell like a little kid.

I don't think I'm too far off because any time I'm in close quarters with a child that age (like on a bus or in someone's car), I inevitably come down with some kind of nasty bug, even if the child is displaying no symptoms of illness. I don't have a shitty immune system either, but apparently I'm allergic to kids! Never fails, if I'm near a child, I will develop chills, a fever, body aches, possibly a runny nose or congestion and/or a cough within 72 hours.
June 24, 2023
Or there could be a poopy Pampers that got "lost" somewhere in the house.
June 25, 2023
cfdavep

It's just clickbait, it is not as if this sort of thing would ever be implemented. However, I do think it would greatly improve interactions between people if it was clearly stated what to expect. If a restaurant or hotel is child-friendly, this should be clear. If it is adult-only, this should also be clear. People who feel strongly can choose accordingly.

I know I've advocated in the past that having equal but distinct housing for people with lifestyles that affect neighbors would be beneficial. The hells of apartment living are, in my opinion, the noise, and smelling smoke from other people. Having a quiet apartment building and a noisy one would do a lot to reduce tensions. Smoking and non-smoking buildings, likewise. When you are looking at behaviors that affect other people, as opposed to inherent and immutable personal traits, I fail to see how it is discrimination. In fact, if there was some obligation to provide for all groups, this would actually benefit some people, like pet owners who currently struggle to find rented accommodation.
June 28, 2023
Almost all apts in my area disallow smoking and pets but worship at the alter of the sprog.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 28, 2023
My, my. someone has her panties in a wad:

It's bad enough in the supermarket at weekends, dodging this way and that behind obstreperous octagenarians who could peruse the tinned fruit aisle literally any other day of the week, but seem to favour Saturday mornings to do their shopping.

Maybe these "obstreperous octagenarians" are dependent on others to take them to the store?

I actually prefer to shop late at night during the week to avoid Breeders and their badly behaved brats. You wouldn't catch me dead on a Saturday in a grocery store. (Thanks to mass shootings in 'Merica, I also avoid very crowded places. It's only a matter of time that someone shoots up a grocery store on a peak Saturday. No thanks.)

I remember when my mother worked, she used to say, why can't these damn housewives stay TF out of grocery stores between the hours of 5-7 at night? She used to be so angry at these inefficient cows who would drag their kids through the stores, clog up the checkout line, and then send Timmy or Susie back to get something they forgot.

How about a premium-rate airport tax for the child-free, to incentivise couples to avoid travelling during peak season, and stop them clogging up the check-in queues, driving up prices, and judging our child-led parenting approach that allows our kids to make their own choices, be that standing on the seats, bashing the tray tables up and down or eating Quavers at 6am? This way, we could all be surrounded by people who are all in the same boat.

Why should I pay a premium rate, when it's bitches like this whose brats are destroying public places? I'm not the one who is puking or peeing on the floor, or damaging property. This bitch needs to get over herself.

This would help families, in particular low-income families who struggle to find affordable holidays in peak season – to take the break they need. Holidays are a luxury, not a right, it’s true – but travel is an education, and a source of valuable experiences that will enrich the lives of the generations to come.

Wah, I'm sorry you bred and are finding vacations are out of your budget now that you've sprogged, but that's called life. Make choices, pay for those choices, and one of the most expensive choices you can make is to have a BRAT. No sympathy.

I love to go to the beach in September. It's still warm usually and the brats are back in school. Heaven.
June 29, 2023
If I had my way children would be disallowed anywhere bit at home, school, or the pediatrician until age 18.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 03, 2023
this article pops up every now and again... nothing new under the sun

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 04, 2023
freya
I wouldn't mind having a separation between adults only and brat filled vacations. The only issue I see is that it is mostly the childfree who subsidize the breeders (as always), we take more vacations, cause less damage and have less people occupying the same space. We also don't "soil" the room, any hotel grounds or the pools.

Not to mention how much breeders will be bitching that unchilded people get to have special times in the year for vacations and people with kids should be allowed to go during that time too. It's totally fine if CF people are banned entirely from traveling, but giving CFers exclusive travel times separate from breeder travel times will make breeders cry discrimination and child hatred.

Beeders are awful tourists for all the reasons mentioned here already. The kids are disruptive and destructive, the parents will demand all kinds of special privileges or freebies because they're parents, they're cheapskates (or they take vacations they clearly can't afford), they complain about everything, their kids will destroy anything they go near, they will demand their meals at restaurants be comped and they'll stiff the servers out of tips, and then they'll stomp home and leave bad reviews on every single place they visited, claiming they were not accommodating to children.

Who in their right mind chooses to go on holiday during the busiest and most expensive weeks of the year when they are free to go at any time?

The idiot author says this themselves. Why are they trying to go on vacation with their sprogs during the busiest time of the year when they have the entire rest of the year to drag the famblee across a state or country and call it fun? They can take the kids out of school for vacation during the year - just give the teacher(s) a heads up so the kid can do shit before they leave. I saw parents take their kids on vacation during school time a lot growing up. Is it a law or something that a kid can't go on vacation in November or March?

Prohibitive prices, limited availability, chaotic airports and over-booked flights at absurd times of day seemingly designed to tip kids, and parents, over the edge.

And what makes them think that banning the childfree from traveling is going to improve these circumstances? If the prices are prohibitive, it means your ass can't afford to go on vacation. Save for longer before going instead of laying blame on everyone else. If availability is limited, BOOK SOONER. Of course nothing will be available if you wait until a week before you leave to fucking plan your shit. Airports are always chaotic, asshole - don't fucking blame me for that. Nobody likes to travel by plane - the industry isn't designed specifically to inconvenience your special ass.

Just as we have adults-only hotels, why not families-only hotels? Hell, families-only planes, on which nobody so much as raises an eyebrow when little Olivia flings a yogurt across three rows of seats.

I would be fine with this, and I'm sure every other CF person would too. Stick all the screaming assholes and their indifferent breeders in the same tin can and let them sneeze/shit/piss all over one another while the parents tuen everything out. Hose down the plane between flights.

Also, have cameras on the flights and upload the inevitable fights to Youtube. Because you KNOW fights will break out on Breeder Airlines. Parents fighting over whose tard is more autistic and therefore deserves special privileges/seats. Other breeders screeching about a lack of meal choices for their ickle poopsie that's allergic to everything under the sun (including the sun). People hauling their violent bastard kids on the flight and letting them beat the fuck out of random brats because as long as Mommy doesn't have to do her job for a while, it's fine for someone else's child to get their neck broken. Everyone's precocious little moron getting triggered by everything on the plane because every child is a tard and has different triggers. Nobody will make their kids wear seatbelts, so when the plane experiences turbulence, everyone's child will become a projectile.

Also, just for funsies, don't try real hard to block access to the plane door. Someone's cancer curer will likely open it mid-flight and it's best not to stifle their creativity.

Or how about a premium-rate airport tax for the child-free, to incentivise couples to avoid travelling during peak season

Wouldn't that also discourage breeders from traveling during peak season? because if a childfree person with a bunch of disposable income can't afford to travel, a breeder sure as fuck can't.

and judging our child-led parenting approach that allows our kids to make their own choices, be that standing on the seats, bashing the tray tables up and down or eating Quavers at 6am?

Another vote for the famblee-exclusive flights if this is what we have to look forward to.

This would help families, in particular low-income families who struggle to find affordable holidays in peak season

I guess this person doesn't realize that giving parents the ability to go on vacation during the school year - a.k.a. the least busy season - will drive up prices and popularity. If everyone is hauling their sproggen on vacation during non-peak season, it will become peak season and anyone involved in the travel industry will increase their prices accordingly. Then the breeders will want to infiltrate the childfree travel times because those times will become the less busy times, and there will be more bitching about how unfair it is that vacations are so stressful, expensive and inconvenient for the poor breeders. Like we forced them to reproduce.
July 04, 2023
Adding to what Cambion wrote, since when has flying somewhere for a holiday become a right? I can remember the number of times that I flew for vacation when I was under the age of 16, because the answer is twice. We typically took one vacation per year, and traveled by train or car, and stayed within the country, with relatives or in cheap motels. I don't think young kids have the discrimination to care about exotic locations anyway - give them a sand bucket and a shovel and even on a fairly temperate coast they will find things to do...or at least my generation could, if that's not true for the current generation of toddlers they are clearly over-stimulated. As children get older they become impossible to please and embarrassed by their parents anyway. If the holidays are too costly, scale back. Nobody ever died of vacation in Brighton instead of Palermo.
July 05, 2023
I have never been on a vacation my whole life because my mother was scared to be on a plane (I am too, in fairness), and my family didn't have money to take a vacation anyway.

Most kids don't give a damn about going on vacation like you said, yurble - the very young ones will be happy to play at home and the older kids will probably miss their friends and will do nothing but dink around on their phones.

Kids can't really appreciate vacations, so why not leave them with relatives and the parents can go on vacation and pretend like they don't have kids for a few days or a couple weeks? It will make travel much easier and cheaper to ditch the brats with Meemaw and Peepaw. Unless of course the breeders have burned all their bridges and not even their own parents will watch the kids. Or the kids are all violent awtards that can't be taken anywhere or left in anyone else's care.
July 05, 2023

Holidays are a luxury, not a right, it’s true – but travel is an education, and a source of valuable experiences that will enrich the lives of the generations to come.

Oh please. I guess going to Disneyworld or the fancy museum or aquarium when the brats are actually bored out of their minds is "educational". So the rest of us get to deal with shrieking and bratty behavior all in the name of "education". Sure.
July 05, 2023
ketchup
So the rest of us get to deal with shrieking and bratty behavior all in the name of "education". Sure.

Hence my shut in status...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 06, 2023
freya, I don't know how much of this was testament to crappy building materials or what but when I was around 10, give or take, there was a nightly news report on a public (welfare) housing project that HAD been new 6 months previous but had been so damaged and trashed it needed to be demolished as it was no longer habitable. the residents claimed it was outsiders.. but even at that time I thought that was at least 80% false. they had done all the damage. However it it was shoddily constructed it may not have been able to withstand all the domestic shit going on.

and that was on the heels of another report on some morbidly obese welfare moo bitching about 'fo'teen chillun in one room'. and thinking who had the damn kids

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 06, 2023
I thank God each day there is no sports on my block.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 26, 2023
Personally, I never take vacations when kids are out of school because I can usually avoid all of the extra crowds anywhere I go, anyways. So a "policy" like this would not bother me in the least. In fact, I think they should take it a step further in the "other direction" by having a "policy" where parents can only go on vacations when kids are out of school, and then that way, childfree folks like me could have "free reign" during the months of May, September, and October.
July 26, 2023
I'd like a general ban on children PERIOD.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login