Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman has $4000 tat ruined by sprog

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman has $4000 tat ruined by sprog
June 23, 2023
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/14gllc0/tattoo_artists_child_ruined_my_4k_tattoo/

I guess she was getting another detail on the arm and the guy doing it who owned the shop was a duh of a three year old sprog. Moo brings the sprog in and the kid runs screaming everywhere and runs into the back of duh, causing him to draw an unwanted line through the other work.

People are telling the victim to retain a lawyer.
Re: Woman has $4000 tat ruined by sprog
June 23, 2023
I agree, if nothing else the shop owner will wake up and not allow his sprog to be there.

He should have offered to do whatever was needed to restore her art, she shouldn't have to press him or hire counsel. If it were me I'd leave a review stating exactly what happened because the public deserves to know that this tattoo artist doesn't have the sense to keep his brat out of the business. This could have easily been avoided.

I don't know what those idiot parunts were thinking by having their sprog there. Once she started acting her age and showing clear signs of boredom the moo should have left with her immediately, oh but she was occupied on her stupid phone.

And for the moo to hit her for acting her age? She is way too young to understand that she can't play with her duh. If anyone deserves the proverbial slap in this instance it is the moo and duh.

What if the brat ended up tattooed? Or worse, what if the tattoo gun ended up being launched into someone's eye or similar and caused an ER visit?
June 23, 2023
The person with the tattoo contacted the guy and he ignored her so he is hoping she will give up. Other's suggested a bad review online telling the truth.
Even if she gets a $4000 settlement, minus the cost of a lawyer, the physical damage is still there. A decent size chuck of the older tattoo would have to be lasered off along with the black line causing a physical affect on the skin and that would affect a re-do, so there is somewhere of a permanent change there.

The duh may have told the moo to stay out the business, but moo may have needed to get out and landed there anyway.

No wonder she cried for 4 hours after going home.
June 23, 2023
I hope she sues the piss out of the guy. Having a toddler romping around in a parlor where permanent body modifications is just asking for trouble, be it injury or big mistakes, and I'm sure the health inspector would be very interested in this bullshit too as well as CPS for exposing a child to a place where there are sharp pointy objects (both of which were mentioned in the comments).

Imagine if you were getting surgery (cosmetic or otherwise) and the surgeon had their child doing laps around the operating table. That wouldn't be okay, especially if the kid tackled the doctor, causing him to drop a drill or a saw into your open chest cavity.

You don't get to bring your brat to work when you work with body-altering tools and sharp objects. I feel really bad for the author because it sounds like they've had a ton of work done on a very sentimental piece that was ruined in one second because these two retards thought it was a great idea to have a child run free in a tattoo parlor. The fucker had better cough up money to fix his mistake, and if he doesn't, I hope he gets taken to court and has his reputation raked over hot coals. I don't care how talented the artist might be, having a free-range child makes it a very unsafe environment for everyone involved - brats, employees and customers.
June 25, 2023
IDK why parunts always act like they are so safety conscious because they are usually so completely dumb like this.

So obvious this is last place a sprog should run.

What if kyd hit the dud and the tat gun went flying and hit the kyd?

Then and only then, the moo woulda thought better of it.

But if a CF said something, it would be "what do you know, youre not a parent:!" But as always, we do know better than parunts every single time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login