Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teen claiming to be happy over rape baby

Posted by cfdavep 
Teen claiming to be happy over rape baby
July 08, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/16-old-mom-3-old-081500140.html

She was raped at 12 or 13 and had the rape baby. The kid is now 3 and she claims she is glad she has it. On Tik Tok there are others claiming they do not regret the kid they had at 13 or 14. I wonder if it is repressed trauma and how they will really feel when they are 40. I have never understood girls or women who are good with birthing a product of rape
Re: Teen claiming to be happy over rape baby
July 08, 2023
Yeah, I wonder how they'll feel at 40 when they really think about how their lives were stolen from them - first from the sexual abuse and then spending their adolescence and young adulthood raising the child. I feel for the resultant child as well. When they learn how to do math and they calculate their mothers' ages and their own age as some elementary school teachers will have their students do, when they learn the circumstances of their conception, and the possibility of being the least favored child. Some of these girls will meet a new man, marry them, and have more children and because those children weren't born from abuse, they'll get preferential treatment.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 08, 2023
Who the fuck allowed a 13-year-old to have a child? Like I don't think I'd give her a choice - thirteen is FAR too young to have a child and there is no way someone that young is ready physically, emotionally or financially to raise a child. She should have aborted, end of story. No barely teen girl needs a baby. Her parents or whomever takes care of her have done her a massive disservice by letting her give birth.

How does she think she's going to protect her child? Wuv only goes so far. Imagine how much it's going to mess up the kid when it grows up and realizes there is only a 13-year age difference between them and their mom, or learning they were conceived via rape. Plus the rapist was older, so who knows what problems the kid might develop from being made with old sperm.

I'm not judging the girl for having a baby so young, but I am judging her carers for letting her have a child. And if the rapist is someone who was known to the child and was known to be abusive, then I also judge them for giving the pedo-rapist access to the girl. The way she speaks about how wearing modest clothing "never stopped" the assault and that she was assaulted from the age of 5 to 13, it had to have been by a family member because a stranger wouldn't have such frequent access to her. I'm guessing nobody pressed any charges because they didn't want to "cause family drama."

Why the hell would anyone want to give birth to a rape baby? Why would you want to be traumatized all over again giving birth to a child forced into you by means of assault? And dog help you if the rapist learns about the loaf because they can absolutely fight for custody and visitation thus giving them access to the victim forever.
July 08, 2023
The parents are probably Christ Tards.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login