Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos destroying nature due to grief

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos destroying nature due to grief
July 12, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/usher-ex-wife-tameka-foster-144323980.html

Some ex-wife of a celeb wants to "drain" a lake because her sprog drowned there in a jet ski accident. Apparently there have been a lot of deaths, but deaths like there are usually due to human irresponsibility.

That sounds like a moo thing, a kid dies during summer fun and the whole things should go as if she and the kid were the only important enities out there.
Re: Moos destroying nature due to grief
July 13, 2023
Good thing her kid didn't drown in the Atlantic. What a buffoon.
July 14, 2023
mumofsixbirds
Good thing her kid didn't drown in the Atlantic. What a buffoon.

bouncing smileysbouncing smileys
July 15, 2023
This lake provides drinking water to 5 million residents and she wants to have it drained and "restored" whatever that means. She probably thinks it has a big bathtub plug at the bottom that they just need to dive down and pull the chain
July 18, 2023
Dumb cunt needs to go find a brain cell.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 19, 2023
Moron
Let’s ensure a safer future by demanding improved safety measures, better zoning

Hm, okay, maybe. Let's read on....

Moron
and the removal of haunted debris

Wait, what?

"Haunted debris." Seriously. Wtf.

I can *kind* of understand the knee jerk impulse to drain the lake and remove hazards, KIND OF. Then I remember that humans are not the only species on the planet and that draining a natural body of water like that is going to kill countless animals. And over "haunted" debris? Jfc. What an absolute heartless idiot.
July 19, 2023
kittehpeoples

"Haunted debris." Seriously. Wtf.

I can *kind* of understand the knee jerk impulse to drain the lake and remove hazards, KIND OF. Then I remember that humans are not the only species on the planet and that draining a natural body of water like that is going to kill countless animals. And over "haunted" debris? Jfc. What an absolute heartless idiot.

Breeders are the ultimate in self centered.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 27, 2023
How exactly would a "natural" lake get drained in the first place??? Like, would even doing something like that not violate some "environmental protection code" or something??? Maybe, instead of trying to make a whole lake "disappear", this lady with a "claim to fame" (and who probably has a good amount of money, too) could find someone to perform an exorcism on the site???
July 27, 2023
Mom's are destructive. In all circumstances.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login